forum

Black Rock Shooter Usernames?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShutaStella
Hey guys I need help to think of a creative username that relate to Black Rock Shooter. I tried to think of some but I suck at coming up with usernames. So I would appreciate it if you could help me out. The username has to have less then 15 letter and I would prefer the username to start with BRS but if you another idea go ahead and tell me.
Green Platinum
Having multiple accounts on osu is a bannable offence.
The Gambler
I think he means with supporter, Platinum
Topic Starter
ShutaStella
Well know you can change your username one time if your a supporter
Green Platinum

RAMONPRODUCTION wrote:

Well know you can change your username one time if your a supporter
You aren't a supporter tho, just pointing that out.
Aomi

Green Platinum wrote:

Yeah, he totally wouldn't have known that if you didn't tell him.
Green Platinum

Aomi wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

Yeah, he totally wouldn't have known that if you didn't tell him.
That's why I assumed they were planning to make a new account.
Stefan
For first, why would you ever ask strangers in the internet how your new username should be, espeically in a game where you can have only one account and one name-change?

Second, you really should not take a new username if you are not sure if you still would be satisfied after a month. Since your username is the identity in osu! this decision should be chosen wisely and not with a crappy namechange.

And for the last point, you do require Supporter status to make a namechange. Chances without the status are quite low to get a namechange after all.
Aomi

Stefan wrote:

For first, why would you ever ask strangers in the internet how your new username should be, espeically in a game where you can have only one account and one name-change?

Second, you really should not take a new username if you are not sure if you still would be satisfied after a month. Since your username is the identity in osu! this decision should be chosen wisely and not with a crappy namechange.

And for the last point, you do require Supporter status to make a namechange. Chances without the status are quite low to get a namechange after all.
I think he was going to buy supporter after he chose a name he's satisfied with, but yeah I totally agree with you.
Why would you ask total strangers on what your new username should be?
It's your choice, not theirs and you have only one chance to rename yourself.
It'd be a bummer if you were to dislike the name after a month or two, if you ask me.
Gumpy
Name yourself "B R S U"

"Black Rock Shooter Username" perfect name.
Topic Starter
ShutaStella

Stefan wrote:

I agree with you on the second point. That why im been thinking about a new username for awhile and trying to come up with something that i know I will like for a long time and for your first point I actually disagree with you. I think it a good idea to ask people for ideas because they might come up with something you might really like.

Also guys I know I need to be supporter to change my username. Which I will buy in the future If I can come up with something.
kyuhyung8
Ah! i think "BeSho" is a good username ><
Nevitys
Yomi Takanashi

*That person havent been online for over 2 years and has few playcount so you can pick that name if you want lol*
Green Platinum

Mate wrote:

Yomi Takanashi

*That person havent been online for over 2 years and has few playcount so you can pick that name if you want lol*
Making your username the same as an anime character is literally the worst idea ever. I cringe everytime I see it.
silmarilen
i dont have a username suggestion, but i just wanted to say that black rock shooter is the best *points at sig*
Green Platinum

silmarilen wrote:

i dont have a username suggestion, but i just wanted to say that black rock shooter is the best *points at sig*
The best what? and I hope you don't mean the tv series.

EneT

Green Platinum wrote:

The best what? and I hope you don't mean the tv series.
The best... the best... uhm... the best song?
No... the best game?
Ehhh no... the best Anime?
No, no, no...Okay, hold on a minute I can think of something...

Nope, no I can't. There is literally nothing good about BRS.
Green Platinum
The best single episode OVA that uses battles as an allegory for psychological conflict and trauma.
EneT
Ooooh that's a good one. But that isn't really hard considering it's the only one.
silmarilen
you guys sure like to make yourself look really stupid dont you?
Flanster