osu!mania 4K World Cup - Map Suggestions!

posted
Total Posts
90
show more
Bobbias
Better yet, the top of every page, since i'd bet there will still be plenty of people who wont even read the first post.
ikzune
what about the possibility of converting a map over or is there a way to manually make a already exisiting o!m map play at say 1.1x the speed, i dont think its nessecary with the amount of beatmaps around but if we want to avoid going into stepmania it could definetly work for 4k to a degree, randomly popping in hi!
[Crz]Player
how about changin this competition as a teevee size acc worldcup?
Tidek
Still better than mash 7*+ powah vibration m8.
BilliumMoto

- Bad Apple - wrote:

"totally not suggesting his own map*

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/283727

ATTan wrote:

how about changin this competition as a teevee size acc worldcup?
i agree!
Kamikaze

ATTan wrote:

how about changin this competition as a teevee size acc worldcup?
+1:30
Shirou
My map :)

kac2012 medley [4K GRAVITY]
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/298178
[ kenon ]

AncuL wrote:

Spy wrote:

You can access the form for your suggestion here!
(Suggestions filled in as a reply to this thread will not be considered - you must use the form.)
dude
-Sawell-
Evening

Sawell122 wrote:

thanks for the map suggestion
Solara

aphixia wrote:

what about the possibility of converting a map over or is there a way to manually make a already exisiting o!m map play at say 1.1x the speed, i dont think its nessecary with the amount of beatmaps around but if we want to avoid going into stepmania it could definetly work for 4k to a degree, randomly popping in hi!
It's pretty darn hard to avoid wandering into SM territory by being in 4k in general. There is so much influence and cross-maps in o!m/SM.

Neutral on the idea though. I think it could pose some good points and bad points. I don't know enough to argue it though.
Bobbias
There's a tool that's supposed to let you speed songs up like that, but I've heard it doesn't work well with mania. Honestly, custom playback rates should really be part of the client anyway.
Solara

Bobbias wrote:

There's a tool that's supposed to let you speed songs up like that, but I've heard it doesn't work well with mania. Honestly, custom playback rates should really be part of the client anyway.
Agreed on it being a feature at the very least. Some songs I would love to speed up but DT makes it too fast ;-;
troke

ATTang wrote:

how about changin this competition as a teevee size acc worldcup?
i agree
[Crz]Player
yee
Meme
can we remove all holds
-Maus-

Meme wrote:

can we remove all holds
[Crz]Player

Meme wrote:

can we remove all holds
EtienneXC

Meme wrote:

can we remove all holds
Recipient

Meme wrote:

can we remove all holds
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply