osu!mania 4K World Cup - Map Suggestions!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tidek

skystorms88 wrote:

Submitted over 15+ beatmaps (3.25 SR and above, phew...) ranked & pending

Thanks, Spy for giving a chance to suggest MWC beatmaps~
I think there is no need to suggest ranked maps, Im sure that map selectors know all of ranked ones.
skystorms88

Tidek wrote:

I think there is no need to suggest ranked maps, Im sure that map selectors know all of ranked ones.
about map selectors aware about ranked maps, i'm not certain. But I submitted mainly beatmaps which not used in last year's MWC ;) (and fulfill the submission criteria ofc)

And maybe, map selectors will have more options for those submitted beatmaps and maps that they're already aware.

This is the only way I can join the MWC 2015 hype
Jinjin
I already sent a bunch of maps ranging from 3.5* to 7+* (playable ones, not those cancer inducing weird patterned maps) hopefully we'll see a very challenging mappool for the finals ^^
Ortlinde

iJinjin wrote:

I already sent a bunch of maps ranging from 3.5* to 7+* (playable ones, not those cancer inducing weird patterned maps) hopefully we'll see a very challenging mappool for the finals ^^
HAELEQUIN?
Bobbias

iJinjin wrote:

How playable is Shoegazer's Gengaozo_Foon?
Shoegazer

Bobbias wrote:

iJinjin wrote:

How playable is Shoegazer's Gengaozo_Foon?
It's a little spiky but it's more than playable. I'd like to consider all of my charts playable :P
Jinjin

Etdah wrote:

iJinjin wrote:

HAELEQUIN?
haelequin INF patterns really involve luck as much as it requires skill; i didn't include it since it's not really a good map to gauge one's 4k ability
that being said, haelequin INF is wayy too easy for the finals
Ortlinde

iJinjin wrote:

haelequin INF patterns really involve luck as much as it requires skill; i didn't include it since it's not really a good map to gauge one's 4k ability
so...
Which map that have 7+ SR and playable
Tidek
I hope to see Last Star in the Universe by Shoegazer, damn tricky and technical map.

Topic: We all know that its impossible to make a decent 7*+ map for 4k without "vibro" patterns
EtienneXC

Etdah wrote:

iJinjin wrote:

so...
Which map that have 7+ SR and playable
I don't think there are any viable 7* maps, but there are certainly some in the 6* range that can make some pretty solid candidates. As Tidek said, the only way to even make a somewhat playable 7* map is if you put some jumptrill patterns at high speeds. So while we won't see any 7* maps in the world cup, we'll certainly still see some rather challenging maps.
Halilintar
Intelli
Jinjin

EtienneXC wrote:

As Tidek said, the only way to even make a somewhat playable 7* map is if you put some jumptrill patterns at high speeds.
Exactly, 7* maps are certainly viable if there are high speed vibro maps. Like Nijuu for example (althouigh that can't be submitted because it's converted from sm). I believe the one i submitted was fullerene's peace breaker mix
StaiainFanBoys
EtienneXC

StaiainFanBoys wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/193512
Well hi there.
Jinjin

EtienneXC wrote:

StaiainFanBoys wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/193512
Well hi there.
That was one of the songs that I suggested actually
Staiain
Whoa
Ortlinde

Staiain wrote:

Whoa
Yeah, Staiain
You have fans :)
Tidek
lol, ppl are really bored with those nick names.

Anyway, scales of struggle was already 1 year ago lol.
ggsnipess

iJinjin wrote:

EtienneXC wrote:

As Tidek said, the only way to even make a somewhat playable 7* map is if you put some jumptrill patterns at high speeds.
Exactly, 7* maps are certainly viable if there are high speed vibro maps. Like Nijuu for example (althouigh that can't be submitted because it's converted from sm). I believe the one i submitted was fullerene's peace breaker mix
minus the SM reason, its actually a IIDX song, so its double disqualified lmao

also, this might be a decent one, though does seem stupid regardless. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/260653#
show more