1. Forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues

Would you like to visit the Pioneer Camp?

Yes
38.46% 10
No
23.08% 6
What is it?
38.46% 10
Total votes: 26
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted
It's open right? :/

Request: NM
Title: yst- the lost dedicated
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/717724
Difficulty to mod: Any diff, maybe just Standard and Hyper
Length: 2:09
Language: English

Thanks in advance:3
posted
All req completed ... So it open :"v ?

Request:NM/GD/Collab
Title:noma - Brain Power
Map URL :https://osu.ppy.sh/s/320845
Difficult to mod:NOV ADV
Length:1:46
Language:English/Russian

Thanks :>
posted
Создал очередь? Ну давай попробуем, посмотрим твои навыки :D

Request: NM
Title: Yun*chi - Your song* (TV Size)
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/293289
Difficult to mod: EZ/NM
Length: 1:27 (1:27 drain)
Language: Russian

Можешь эту https://osu.ppy.sh/s/309438 карту взять вместо той, что выше, может она полегче будет. Или вообще на обе мод напиши :roll:
posted
Queue Closed
posted
Time to revive queue.
Open
posted
Hello!!

Request: NM/GD/Collab
Title: kors k Feat.Yoshikawa Sunao - 7 Colors
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/313481
Difficult to mod: EZ/NM 'Why not both xDDDDDD'
Length: 1'35"
Language:English/Russian

Sankyou!
posted
Request:NM
Title: Towa Yori Towa Ni
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/222855
Difficult to mod: EZ + NM
Length: 2:22
Language:English

Thanks in advance :D
posted
:^)

Request:NM
Title: Aimer - Brave Shine (TV Size)
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/301610
Difficult to mod: Щюз ю вонт
Length: 1:28
Language: Эни :roll:

Спасибо
posted

AJIekceu wrote:

:^)

Request:NM
Title: Aimer - Brave Shine (TV Size)
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/301610
Difficult to mod: Щюз ю вонт
Length: 1:28
Language: Эни :roll:

Спасибо

Aphrodena wrote:

Request:NM
Title: Towa Yori Towa Ni
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/222855
Difficult to mod: EZ + NM
Length: 2:22
Language:English

Thanks in advance :D

Niji wrote:

Hello!!

Request: NM/GD/Collab
Title: kors k Feat.Yoshikawa Sunao - 7 Colors
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/313481
Difficult to mod: EZ/NM 'Why not both xDDDDDD'
Length: 1'35"
Language:English/Russian

Sankyou!
Accepted.Queue Closed!
posted
All requests done.Open
posted
Request:NM
Title: Mafumafu feat. IA - Yuugure Semi Nikki
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/330696
Difficult to mod: EZ and NM
Length: 03:31 it's 3 mins right :>
Language:English

posted

Adtw_ wrote:

Request:NM
Title: Mafumafu feat. IA - Yuugure Semi Nikki
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/330696
Difficult to mod: EZ and NM
Length: 03:31 it's 3 mins right :>
Language:English

Accepted
>it's 3 mins right :>
Ow you little ant
posted
Здраствуйте

Request: NM
Title: u's - Korekara no Someday
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/323413
Difficult to mod: EXPERT or HARD
Length: 1:37
Language: I will try Russian XD

Спасибо

posted

Verniy_Chan wrote:

Здраствуйте

Request: NM
Title: u's - Korekara no Someday
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/323413
Difficult to mod: EXPERT or HARD
Length: 1:37
Language: I will try Russian XD

Спасибо

Difficulty: EZ(sorry,as i'm new i'll mod only EZ)
Sorry but i will mod EZ only
posted
Hello,

Request: Normal Mod
Title: xi - ANiMA
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/324288
Difficult to mod: any diffs if you could mod some
Length: 1:50
Language: English

Hope you can mod my map. Thank you inadvanced (any diffs is okay, minus hitsound and Roxas's diff)
Don't mind about the star priority: all is just shoote star without any mods yet
posted

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

Hello,

Request: Normal Mod
Title: xi - ANiMA
Map URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/324288
Difficult to mod: any diffs if you could mod some
Length: 1:50
Language: English

Hope you can mod my map. Thank you inadvanced (any diffs is okay, minus hitsound and Roxas's diff)
Don't mind about the star priority: all is just shoote star without any mods yet
Accepted.Will mod ASAP.Queue Closed for now
posted
Request: GD (Easy)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/335864
Artist & song: Shindehai - ONE-PUNCH MAN
Bpm: 190 (rock)
Length: 4:32
posted

Yoges wrote:

Request: GD (Easy)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/335864
Artist & song: Shindehai - ONE-PUNCH MAN
Bpm: 190 (rock)
Length: 4:32
You're map in standart ;w;
posted

AnatOWJIya wrote:

Yoges wrote:

Request: GD (Easy)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/335864
Artist & song: Shindehai - ONE-PUNCH MAN
Bpm: 190 (rock)
Length: 4:32
You're map in standart ;w;
woops. Didn't know this was a mania queue >_>
posted
Open ;w;
show more
Please sign in to reply.