show more
Lucrisiah
If anyone cares to let me in their team im up for it

I have no friends sry x.x
Avena
Korea wins against France A with 2 lives left
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/18101997
Heinzen
I would appreciate if priti did the referee job of watching the match and handling things to not go out of control rather than hinting map picks and pointing out team's weaknesses.

Also, please read your own tournament rules about lives because you basically killed one of our players "because lols" while the same rule was applied to Korea on KR vs FR and nothing happened to Sinia Pacifica.

Best Regards,
bonbori
Avena
@bonbori what are you on about???//// Sinia was out lol he just kept playing because he wanted.
Heinzen
Well then, if that's the case, the rest of my comment stands and you might disregard the last part
Heinzen
Btw, when is the schedule sheet going to be updated? Our match vs poland has been rescheduled to saturday 3pm UTC-3.

Not only that has been updated but the actual finals aren't there either
Topic Starter
Backfire
I'm not sure what's going on but we're going to have to delay the Grand finals until next week. I will post the grand finals pool later and it will give our teams some more time to practice. You'll need it! Sorry about the delay of information, I have left a lot of the responsibility to Nwolf and I believe he has gone on vacation. I'm deeply sorry about this, and in truth, my involvement of the tournament was probably a mistake and I have disrespected the entire community. I will be leaving after this, I am deeply ashamed.
Topic Starter
Backfire
Heinzen
So, Brazil vs Poland is not going to happen this weekend (8/15) or should we stick to the schedule we came up with?
Topic Starter
Backfire

bonbori wrote:

So, Brazil vs Poland is not going to happen this weekend (8/15) or should we stick to the schedule we came up with?
Not this weekend
Heinzen

Backfire wrote:

bonbori wrote:

Not this weekend

Ok, would you be kind to PM both of us (edit: the captains) to align this information? We had it scheduled for 3pm UTC-3 for the upcoming saturday. If possible, keep it at the same time in whatever date suits you better, both us and poland cannot get to an agreement on schedule to play on weekdays though.

Cheers
Musty
anything new?
Topic Starter
Backfire
Sorry, bonbori's scheduled time is fine, forgot to mention.
Heinzen

Backfire wrote:

Sorry, bonbori's scheduled time is fine, forgot to mention.
No, it isn't because you gave us a "go" a week later and there were no referees online at the time. You might want to consider if you really want to continue this tournament, things are pretty out of hand, so I'd say that you could make things perfect for once or not at all.

I will leave the schedule for our match vs poland up to you. Find a time when you'll be around and make that happen. Both teams showed up at the proper time last week but there wasn't any staff member around.
Cherry Blossom
Firetruck you Priti, you left me alone ;w;
Poland - Brazil : http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/18423323
Poland won.
Beniek
Poland and France have agreed to play on Sunday at 20:00 CEST.
Nwolf
Poland won with 2 lives against France A and advances into the Grand Finals!

Schedule for Grand Finals is out but since it's only 1 match (two if Poland wins):

Saturday, 5th of September:

Note that the match might take up 4 hours so if you can't stay up til midnight cause of school on Monday (lel), please notify me until Wednesday @South Korean team
Beniek
So is it Saturday or Sunday cause 6th is on Sunday ; o

Edit: Okay so it's 5th.
Nwolf
Poland wins by default

Kinda sad ending, thought that the tournament started out quite well. Planning went out of control, rules were partially not polished enough - hopefully, if we ever host a non-taiko LMS again (which I hope we do if the response to this tournament "style" is positive enough regardless what happened) that it will end up much more satisfying than how it did now.

Thanks to everybody for making this tournament happen anyways. Hope you could enjoy it! :)
DJ Traxx
Please sign me up if still possible id love to join! :D