Topic Starter
f0012979
thx yaya
thx star >A<
Orgol
gooooooood ! (・ω・ノ)ノ☆
Gens
Offset sounds more like 570 to me.

Max score. Is [Nightmare] going for approval? Doesn't seem exactly like the SUPERHARDLKAJDGGABN difficulty you'd expect from an approved map, but the score is way too much for ranking.

Pop in the meantime.
Topic Starter
f0012979

Gens wrote:

Max score. Is [Nightmare] going for approval? Doesn't seem exactly like the SUPERHARDLKAJDGGABN difficulty you'd expect from an approved map, but the score is way too much for ranking.

Pop in the meantime.

But i won't change anything about the score.

so...that's it.

:D
Gens

f0012979 wrote:

Gens wrote:

Pop in the meantime.

But i won't change anything about the score.

so...that's it.

:D
I guess it could go for approval, for the score. I just need your confirmation...

This beatmap is well done so I don't want it to grave.
Topic Starter
f0012979

Gens wrote:

I guess it could go for approval, for the score. I just need your confirmation...

This beatmap is well done so I don't want it to grave.
OK
so [Nightmare] could go for approval : D?

like this map
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/12947

and this map
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/9641
Gens
For the next mod: f### doesn't really agree with my offset change, and I'm fine with that, but please double-check it just in case. It might be just me, who knows.

And Nightmare is going for approval.

Bubble #1.
James
23m www

nightmare is awesome. only map (for me) that uses finish spam yet it still sounds good. i cant do something like that.

i agree with Gens' timing though, needs +6-+12 something
Larto
I also agree with Gens and James. Adjust the Offset to 570 or 572.

Also:

Overall:
Why is the Kiai placed differently on all diffs? I understand it for Easy and Normal as they are shorter, but the Kiai in Hard and Nightmare is totally different.
Also, you can use the Kiai for more than just fountains =| It would be nice to see that.

Nightmare:
01:35:602 (2,1,2) - Stacking these notes is quite a bad idea in my opinion. For obvious reasons (stacking notes with different timing distances).
01:39:957 (1) - Move a bit farther away? It might be just me, but I always think I have to click this note 1/4 earlier because it's so close.
01:43:537 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - Move a bit farther away, too? x_x
00:11:795 - What's this Kiai?!
01:24:561 - ^
02:15:666 - ^
03:05:215 - ^

Hard:
Good.

Normal:
This difficulty being shorter than Hard and Nightmare is kinda lazy =< Map until the end if you want me/the players to be happy. But you don't have to. Yes, I know, many other maps' Normals/Easies are also shorter, but that isn't a good idea regardless.
00:11:787 - What's this Kiai?!
01:24:561 - ^

Easy:
This difficulty being shorter than Hard and Nightmare is kinda lazy =< Map until the end if you want me/the players to be happy. But you don't have to. Yes, I know, many other maps' Normals/Easies are also shorter, but that isn't a good idea regardless.
00:10:045 (1) - The spinner is a little too short for my likings. Remove the note on 00:09:852 - and let it start there?
01:22:819 (1) - Remove the note on 01:22:626 - and let it start there?
Alace
offset:572 sounds better
Topic Starter
f0012979

Larto wrote:

I also agree with Gens and James. Adjust the Offset to 570 or 572. ok

Also:

Overall:
Why is the Kiai placed differently on all diffs? I understand it for Easy and Normal as they are shorter, but the Kiai in Hard and Nightmare is totally different.
Also, you can use the Kiai for more than just fountains =| It would be nice to see that. Delete all kiai of you mod =|

Nightmare:
01:35:602 (2,1,2) - Stacking these notes is quite a bad idea in my opinion. For obvious reasons (stacking notes with different timing distances). ok
01:39:957 (1) - Move a bit farther away? It might be just me, but I always think I have to click this note 1/4 earlier because it's so close. ok
01:43:537 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - Move a bit farther away, too? x_x ok
00:11:795 - What's this Kiai?! ok, delete the kiai x_x
01:24:561 - ^ ^
02:15:666 - ^ ^
03:05:215 - ^ ^

Hard:
Good.

Normal:
This difficulty being shorter than Hard and Nightmare is kinda lazy =< Map until the end if you want me/the players to be happy. But you don't have to. Yes, I know, many other maps' Normals/Easies are also shorter, but that isn't a good idea regardless. ok ,I finished it : )
00:11:787 - What's this Kiai?! ^
01:24:561 - ^ ^

Easy:
This difficulty being shorter than Hard and Nightmare is kinda lazy =< Map until the end if you want me/the players to be happy. But you don't have to. Yes, I know, many other maps' Normals/Easies are also shorter, but that isn't a good idea regardless. finished too : )
00:10:045 (1) - The spinner is a little too short for my likings. Remove the note on 00:09:852 - and let it start there? ok
01:22:819 (1) - Remove the note on 01:22:626 - and let it start there? ok
thanks Larto :D
Alace
bubble #1
finish attack <3
IGN eggpain
Shinxyn
Hm~
Easy's HP drain could increase while making the circle size bigger, but no big deal
Normal is fine
Hard is fine
I was ganna comment on Nightmare, but it is just some spacing traps ~ so I don't mind

So as far as I am concerned~

Bubble#2 (for Nightmare's Approval)
eveless
3 weeks past...
Larto
Yeah this is good. peppy will change Nightmare to approved in a few minutes!
Topic Starter
f0012979
lol thanks larto ;)