forum

I always fail on insane maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
epikness
I've been playing for almost a month(I created this account 2 months ago, but because of exams I started a month later), and I've gotten better and I can play insane maps.

However, I just cannot stress enough. I always fail after the spinner or fail because I'm afraid of failing half-way or losing my acc half-way.

Because of that, I stutter while doing insane maps which always causes me to fail after 2/3 of the song is done.

In return, I get pissed that I almost broke me monitor and keyboard.

Now please don't post bullshit like 'kappa','cookiezi bruh','be asian'.

I want a serious response, with how I should fix this problem.
I'm sure half of you will be 'Drink vodka kappa' or something similar, but don't post shit like that.
If your going to post shit like that, just gtfo out of here please.

I hope I'm not coming out very offensive. But I absolutely hate sarcastic comments.

tl;dr fuck off trolls. i want a serious response
uberpancake
Looking at your profile I'd say you're simply not ready for insanes yet. Stay on normals and hards for a little while longer to build up a good foundation before trying to build on it.
Yuudachi-kun
Hit Accuracy: 77.11%

Play Count: 791

Total Score: 81,728,376

Current Level: 23

30%

Total Hits: 119,402
Your plays on hards are absolutely fucking awful. 80% C's? You can't even play hards. Go back to normals and FULL COMBO THEM with preferably 95%+ ACCURACY.
MantasLT_old
haha, looking at your stats you're not ready yet. you need to practice so hard everyday, and then try insanes. i've played offline for a month, and i can pass ~5star songs. but i recently registered
pandaBee
cookiezi bruh
Yuudachi-kun

MantasLT wrote:

haha, looking at your stats you're not ready yet. you need to practice so hard everyday, and then try insanes. i've played offline for a month, and i can pass ~5star songs. but i recently registered
What is the point of playing offline?
pandaBee

Kheldragar wrote:

Don't want to deal with people, probably.
Yuudachi-kun
:(

pandaBee wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Don't want to deal with people, probably.
You can do that online too!
_entropic
I'd recommend playing normals for your skill level
basically what Kheldragar said
-JaZe-

Kheldragar wrote:

MantasLT wrote:

The point of playing offline is to come back and impress everybody with a HDHRDT play on an Easy diff for 23 pp. Duh
Deva

-JaZe- wrote:

The point of playing offline is to come back and impress everybody with a HDHRDT play on an Easy diff for 23 pp. Duh
Please... I have 57pp DTHR play on a Normal.
-sev

epikness wrote:

i cri evertim
Vuelo Eluko
idk man must be ur team dragging u down ur def. diamond material m8, just keep going, your bad luck will go away, that's how statistics work.
Mahogany

epikness wrote:

But I absolutely hate sarcastic comments.

There's no serious response to be given. You suck, you're not ready for Insanes, you need to play more maps before you develop the skills necessary to progress to a level where you are capable of playing Insanes. And for the love of god play stuff you can actually keep up with instead of stuff way too fast for you.
This is about the most serious response you're going to get.
Vuelo Eluko

Mahoganytooth wrote:

epikness wrote:

But I absolutely hate sarcastic comments.

There's no serious response to be given. You suck, you're not ready for Insanes, you need to play more maps before you develop the skills necessary to progress to a level where you are capable of playing Insanes. And for the love of god play stuff you can actually keep up with instead of stuff way too fast for you.
This is about the most serious response you're going to get.
Bauxe
PLAYMORE
L------R
A------O
Y------M
M------Y
O------A
R------L
EROMYALP
Astrofiziks
op your problems will be solved if you just play more easy and normal maps because you suck at hards
Barusamikosu
Just try to take it easy. Also teach me how to unlock Most Improved j/k please don't ban me peppy
pandaBee
Can I pass insane maps if I kappa cookiezi bruh be Asian drink vodka?
Endaris

epikness wrote:

I always fail after the spinner
Spin small and controlled. Type something like "osu! how to spin" in YouTube and someone will probably explain how to spin properly.
Barusamikosu

pandaBee wrote:

Can I pass insane maps if I kappa cookiezi bruh be Asian drink vodka?
I think you can if you try.
ZenithPhantasm

Bauxe wrote:

PLAYMORE
L------R
A------O
Y------M
M------Y
O------A
R------L
EROMYALP
kappa
-sev
cookiezi bruh, be asian

kappa
VirtualMuffin
Try and build up your easy's and normals up first.

If you can start getting performances with good accuracy move to easy hards.

I'd only recommend attempting insanes when you have some performances in the 40pp range. Though when this happens don't wait too long like I did.
pandaBee
Don't drink vodka, drink soju.
ZenithPhantasm
Drink sake
pandaBee
Koreans drink soju. Be korean, don't be kappa.
-sev
Don't skip leg days
show more