Awesome! Now as soon as I get the part for my laptop and it's back in commision then I'll submit this!
EDIT: Turns out I can submit from different computers, awesome. xD
EDIT: Turns out I can submit from different computers, awesome. xD
IceBeam wrote:Add "sapphire ghost" to Tags,cause he's guest difficulty mapper.
The beggining killed me.It's not easy at all I suggest you to fill it with sliders mostly.Also,you could remove some notes.Aww q.q okay I did repeat sliders.
I suggest you to increase HP Drain Rate,but reduce AP/OD at least by 1 tick. Increased it by one tick. Do I need more HP drain up? Done.
00:19:937 (5) - Remove this note. This was all remapped.
00:20:406 (7) - ^This was all remapped.
Ah..use Distance Snap,please,it's easy,it must have straight distance,or choose your own,but it must have sense. It looked really nice though! But I changed it
00:33:785 (1) - It's so close,and newbies may click too early,and they will miss it. It's been a while since I was a nwebie. xD Done.
00:41:296 (1) - ^ Same one. done.
00:43:173 (1) - Place it further,why it's hidden under the slider?Oops, done.
00:44:581 (5) - Fairly,I've missed here.You should fix distance,place it further.Done.
00:54:439 - You don't need this repeat. Do you mean lessen the repeat slider? If so done.
00:56:317 (4) - Remove this note and start spinner from here up to 00:58:195. Done.
01:07:583 (1) - Distance,increase it. Done
01:11:338 (1) - ^ Done
01:12:981 (1,2) - ^ Done
01:17:910 (2) - ^ Done
01:28:003 (1,2) - ^ Done
01:31:523 (1,1,1,1,1) - I'm sure this pattern will be difficult for beginners. Done
01:54:525 (3) - Wait,it's hidden,isn't it too cruel? Done
02:10:954 (3,4) - Spacing doesn't make sense here,I can't read it. Done
02:11:189 (4) - Finish this slider at 02:11:893,add a stacked note to 02:12:128 and remove 02:12:363 (5),please. Done
02:23:159 (1) - This spinner is too short. Done
02:24:333 (1) - Don't place objects right after the spinner,it's too hard for Easy. Done
02:26:914 (1) - Again this spinner is way short. Done
00:33:784 (4) - Unrankable,delete this note.
Well,technically it's fine,don't have much to suggest.
Work harder,good luck~
Thank you! kudosu <3
- Use 65471 as preview point for all the difficulties.
- Tags must be the same for all the difficulties.
- Ok let's make this difficulty look better (Suggestions to improve the look of the map).
- 00:16:886 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Use the same alignment of (1)(2)(3) for (4)(5)(6) & align (7) with (4) (Vertical) These notse were removed from a mod from above.
- 00:20:876 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Move (2) 1 grid left and 1 grid up then align (4)(6)(7) with (2).These notse were removed from a mod from above.
- 00:20:876 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Also align (3)(5) with (1).These notse were removed from a mod from above.
- 00:43:173 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Make it look like this:These notse were removed from a mod from above.
- 00:51:153 (3) - Move it 1 grid left and 1 grid down. Done.
- 00:51:388 (4,5,6) - This looks kinda messy for [Easy] try to change it.Done.
- 00:55:378 (4) - Move it 1 grid leftDone.
- 00:55:613 (1,2,3,4) - Ermm, Copy 00:54:674 (1,2,3,4) - then use Ctrl+R, Select all the stream and place it next to the last one. Done.
- 01:00:307 (7,8) - Move them 1 grid up.Done.
- 01:00:776 (9) - Move it 1 grid right and 2 grids up. Done.
- 00:25:101 (1) - Too close to the end of the last spinner therefore too hard for beginners.Done.
- 00:58:899 (1) - ^Done.
- 01:07:583 (1) - Fix Spacing (Using 1.0x distance spacing)Done.
- 01:07:583 (1,1) - ^Done.
- 01:09:460 (2,1) - ^Done.
- 01:38:095 (1) - Too close to the end of the last spinner therefore too hard for beginners.Done.
- 02:15:179 (1) - Remove New ComboDone.
- 02:24:333 (1) - Too close to the end of the last spinner therefore too hard for beginners. [!!]Done.
- 02:28:323 (1) - ^
- 00:28:621 (1,8,9,10,11) - Align (8)(9)(10)(11) with (1).
- 00:33:784 (4,5) - There are 2 notes spotted in the same place Orz.
- 00:52:796 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - TOO messy, please align the notes.
- 00:57:021 (1) - Remove New Combo.
- 00:57:490 (1) - ^
- 00:57:960 (1) - ^
- 01:02:654 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - TOO messy, Suggestion: try to make a different alignment.
- 02:08:607 (5) - Delete 2 repeats, and add a circle here: 02:09:546.
- 02:17:057 (1) - Funny, I like it in SOME way.
Call me for Re-check once you have all the difficulties, Have a star for now~
I_Tatsuo_I wrote:Okay, back for a recheck.
You uhh... have two .osb's in your song folder. Delete both then full submit.
Remove English, Pop, and Rock from the tags since Pop or Rock can be set as the genre when this is ranked, and English is... well just remove it.
Why the ~ in the difficulty name?
Oh god raise that slider velocity to at least 1.0. It's really slow, even for an easy. Done.
00:26:744 - 00:28:152 - Boring with no notes there. Add some to create flow. Done
00:30:030 - 00:31:438 - ^ Done
00:50:684 - 00:52:327 - This is so cramped together, but that's because of your low slider velocity. Fix the slider velocity and then they will space out a bit more. Less clutter. Done lol
00:54:674 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - Okay what? This has inconsistent spacing with 00:52:327. Keep your spacing consistent Done
01:13:216 - This is an ugly slider. Remake it. Done
02:22:220 (4) - This slider is hidden under (3). It's hard to tell that there's a slider underneath it for beginners. Might want to move that somewhere else. Done
AIMod is your friend here for the spacing issues.
Okay, seriously. A slider velocity of 0.8 with a BPM THAT low is horrendous. You REALLY NEED to raise your slider velocity. There is no way this can get ranked with a slider velocity THAT LOW for a hard difficulty. This will cause you to remap your difficulty, since this changes spacing AND slider length. I am reluctant to mod your difficulty since you will need to remap. I'll look over it.
00:33:785 (4,5) - Unrankable. Hit circle overlaps slider start on timeline. Remove one.
00:54:674 - 00:57:960 - You can definitely map this some other way. It just feels bad to have that many hit objects on top of one space.
02:17:057 (1) - I still hate this slider.
Same advice here too. AIMod is your friend, except for those nice jumps that you put in manually.
No star. This will require another recheck. As always, come back when you have things fixed up more.
wmfchris wrote:?!? The artist name and song name is interchanged orz
0:27:682 (9) up 1 grid
1:03:328 (6,7) left+down 1 grid
1:56:402 (3,4,5) uneven spacing
1:00:776 (9,10) spacing? Didn't notice that lol . Fixed.
spacing much better than before~
find others to mod ya
IceBeam wrote:Well,you asked to recheck...
As I see you've fully remapped the beginning,and fixed spacing as I asked.
Looks much better now.
You don't have Kiai in your difficulty at all,however,they should be the same in all diffs.
They also seem wrong to me,I think the right time for Kiai is: 00:31:907 - 00:44:816.Similar moments will do.
Volume is too loud,reduce please,also I want to see more hitsounds. It's 2 ticks less now.
00:52:796 (1) - Remove last repeat? Done.
01:12:981 (1,2) - Distance =p A bit close to previous one. Moved it as far away as DS will allow me to.
01:15:094 (3) - Copy from 01:13:216 (2) and make vertically flip? You could stack them then. I mirrored them verticlly instead.
01:26:360 (1) - Distance.Done.
01:58:280 (5) - New combo.Lol oops done.
02:25:037 (3) - Spacing mistake.Distance between (2) and (3) is similar to (1) - (2) - that's wrong,(3)-rd should be further.Changed.
00:37:540 (3) - Why don't you just continue this slider up to 00:38:479? Sounds awkward atm.
00:56:317 - You should add a note here.
Some patterns are close to the previous,but Approach Rate makes it visible and readable,so it doesn't really deals any major troubles to the gameplay,but better fix it,anyway.
Ah,and ask someone who's good at timing,it seems a bit out to me(maybe it's because of loud hitsounds).
Wish you best luck,again.