forum

x

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Backyusa
Well I just wanted to ask, if someone could give me a hint what is actually happening to my accuracy because i don't get it.
I read a lot of the "guides" in the forum and most of them most likely advice to build up accuracy before speed. I did that got used to play accurate with consistent 97% accuracy. Then i stared to try faster maps with a lot of streams and i can't stream for shit so i wanted to improve my speed and the only thing I got out of that is that now my speed is still the same while my accuracy got worse. Maybe somebody went through something similar.
Mahogany
You're worrying about your accuracy which is why it's getting worse.

Don't think. Push buttons. Believe.
Yuudachi-kun

Mahoganytooth wrote:

You're worrying about your accuracy which is why it's getting worse.

Hello kuki monster. Is mahoganytooth your alternate account?
Mahogany
Yes
trebby
Don't worry be happy.
pandaBee

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Yes
b& and v&

@OP
You're not even under 100k. Play more. Learning how to acc streams properly will take you months, if not years.
Yuudachi-kun

pandaBee wrote:

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Yes
b& and v&

@OP
You're not even under 100k. Play more. Learning how to acc streams properly will take you months, if not years.
I still don't know how.
pandaBee

Kheldragar wrote:

I still don't know how.
Been practicing streams nearly my entire osu career and i'm finally starting to get the rhythm of it.
Mahogany

pandaBee wrote:

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Yes
b& and v&
oh noooo rip me
Topic Starter
Backyusa

pandaBee wrote:

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Yes
b& and v&

@OP
I was in around rank 80K then i droped the game for a bit and well i am playing this game for a long time now.
AGRX
This game is is designed to be so tryhard, get use to that.
Topic Starter
Backyusa
Well bought support and I guess I will start over again and play until I can no more.
Karuta-_old_1
I love it when he says that, someone should go make an avatar of it
pandaBee

Backyusa wrote:

I was in around rank 80K then i droped the game for a bit and well i am playing this game for a long time now.
So? Your pp hasn't changed at all. You're worse than you were back then if anything. 80k back then is 100k+ now.
Topic Starter
Backyusa
a
Yuudachi-kun

Backyusa wrote:

I actually got a good rank again.
trebby
Gratz on 44pp play ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=b
The Gambler
Living testament of this, now I feel like I've dropped 20k ranks
Yuudachi-kun

The Gambler wrote:

Living testament of this, now I feel like I've dropped 20k ranks

Same but in reverse
ZenithPhantasm
My aim improved in the past 6 months, my speed and acc went all the way down and its dropping as more time passes. Rip.
Yuudachi-kun

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

My aim improved in the past 6 months, my speed and acc went all the way down and its dropping as more time passes. Rip.
You don't play shit but relax.
ZenithPhantasm

Kheldragar wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

You don't play shit but relax.
But tapping hurts my hand :(
The Gambler
RSI-chan is a fickle one, and stingy at most.