Make it the same DS.
Hmmm pretty sure it's the same DS... tried to make it "more same" tho....
Make it the same DS.
- 00:56:402 I suggest you to use S:C1 because the sound drum-slidertick is weird < Too lazy (lol xD) I changed the drum slidertick hitsound instead so it sounds the same as soft slider tick. It work that way too right? .-.
- 01:37:570 (4) - forget drum-clap at return
- 02:38:008 same as above < same as the first? I think I did it...
- 03:36:694 reduce sound to 25% like others? < I only use 25% for the very first one tho .-. the sound there is not as silent as the first one.
- 04:46:767 (6) - remove clap head?
- 05:00:781 reduce sound to 25% like others? ^
- 05:17:424 (4) - here is too boring as in kiai time, try this? < I used that kind of rhythm a lot... but I think it's kinda good to increase the difficulty :3
- 00:44:796 (2) - forget clap
- 00:52:898 (1) - drum-clap head
- 00:59:468 (3) - forget drum-sampleset
- 01:09:979 (3) - use drum-whistle like others? < The sound there is more "clappy" than the others so I used clap there.
- 02:26:840 (4) - move to x:272 y:148
- 03:50:271 (2) - stack to (4)
- 03:50:708 (3) - remove clap
- 04:05:599 (1) - suggest to move further away from previous note < Ended up moved it kinda too far :/
- 04:29:030 (3) - move to x:132 y:276
- 04:31:438 (4) - remove drum clap tail
- 05:00:781 reduce sound to 25% like others? < I changed everything except the first one to 30%
- 05:04:723 (4) - remove drum-clap tail
noice mapset and song!!
Thank you for mod both ^^ Fixed the green one and the one without reply :3
buhei wrote:from my queue
- 00:41:292 (5) - why x0.9 here? pay more attention to your distance snapping < you don't have to be very nazi about DS, as long as there's aren't any problem at AiMod, your DS is considered consistent. Furthermore, it's very hard to keep the very same DS since the notes are snapping at the grid. Same below.
- 00:51:146 (4) - ^
- 02:08:227 (3) - ^
- 02:46:767 (3) - ^
- 03:55:088 (1) - ^
- 04:46:767 (6) - ^
- 00:52:679 - missed vocal. use a reversed short slider at 00:52:460 - instead. < I don't really want to end a slider at big white tick... And I don't fully follow vocal as well...
- 02:29:687 - add clap to slidertick < o-o how do you do that? o-o you mean use clap sound for slider tick? That's pretty hard...
- 03:02:095 - missed note. change 03:01:438 (5) - into a slider and a note like 03:02:533 (1,2) - < It's alright, it just for some creation, I have been following the whistle there the whole time, it's alright to ignore it once in a while.
- 01:37:132 (3,4,5) - the shape is not a equilateral triangle,please use ctrl+c and ctrl+v and rotate 120 < I did that, and that the result.
- 01:44:796 (4) - put it on the head of 01:44:139 (2) - will be better < Put it on (5)'s head instead.
- 01:48:957 (1) - the shape is annoying. just use a straight slider or a three-point slider plz < all sliders are beautiful
- 02:09:103 (5,6) - missed drum at 02:09:322 - . just make it like 00:41:511 (3,4) - < You don't have to map all the sound all the time, and I think it fit the vocal nicely.
- 02:27:497 (1) - the shape is not good. move the red point a bit left < Tried to blanket better...
- 03:32:752 - missed drum here. so break 03:32:314 (1) - into two sliders, like 04:15:672 (4,1) - ^
- 04:08:555 - missed note. just add a note or make it a three-note short stream ^ and the vocal sound there is very faint
- 04:18:738 (3,4) - prefer to make it like 03:43:701 (4,5) - < It's the same rhythm, just different variation of shape, it'll be boring to use the same rhythm all the time. Furthermore, the slider (3) fit the increasing sound well.
- 04:46:767 (4,5) - ^. or just remove the stack plz < same reason to keep the rhythm ^ and I stack it so it don't overlap with slider (3)
wow, very nazi :/ but it's alright, thank you anyway changed the one without reply
Sukii-chan wrote:It's time for th4at 0n3 m0d.00:28:373 (1) x:252 y:181 blanket
00:35:380 (1) x:356 y:138 blanket
00:38:884 (1) x:121 y:342 blanket
Instead of having a circle at 00:52:898 (1) it might be better to have a spinner at 00:52:679 and have it end at 00:53:774 < I don't really like that :/ I think it would ignore the big sound here 00:52:898 I rather to keep the big sound emphasized.
00:59:906 (1) x:20 y:222 blanket
01:01:219 x:367 y:234 blanket
01:13:920 (1) x:379 y:349 blanket
Might wanna add a circle at 01:52:241 since it seems a bit empty without it. Considering that the spinner is following the vocals. < Feels weird imo :/ and the spinner not really following vocal
02:03:847 (3) x:386 y:104 blanket
02:26:621 (6) x:141 y:121 blanket
You might want to move 03:12:168 (6) to 03:12:387 since it follows the background music better than the vocals. < The current following background music nicely enough imo, and yes, it's not supposed to be following vocal
03:31:438 (2) x:320 y:236 blanket < it's already there .-.
Might wanna add a circle at 03:33:847 for the same reason as the other one before the spinner. ^
Instead of a circle at 04:16:110 (1) you might want to have a spinner after 04:15:672 (6) on the next red tick. To follow the vocals. ^ same reason as above
04:30:125 (1) x:332 y:170 blanket
05:01:567 (1) x:319 y:238 blanket
05:00:781 (1) x:386 y:138 blanket
05:13:920 (4) x:190 y:234 blanket00:36:256 (3) x:259 y:110 blanket
00:36:694 (4) x:238 y:9 blanket
00:38:884 (1) x:257 y:104 blanket
00:40:416 (5) x:398 y:232 Move to be blanketed < I'd rather keep the triangle, changed (4)'s shape a bit
01:57:497 (4) x:168 y:225 Move to be blanketed < I want to stack it with (1)'s tail :/
03:38:884 (4) x:253 y:11 blanket < muh, kinda ruin the blanket for (1) >.<
I like a lot of the patterns that you had in both difficulties. It's made pretty well, and I'd like to see this get ranked.
Thank you for mod ^^
UchiganeNiigata wrote:Late M4M from my queue
Sorry for the late mod! < And sorry for late reply x.x
- For the claps you might want to change the sampleset to normal < I prefer the soft tho... the normal sampleset seems too... dominating (?)
- (Suggestion) have the NCs be at the large white ticks < I NC every two big white tick on Normal so the combo wouldn't be too short. (If I NC every big white tick, I think the longest combo would be 3 xD)
- Since you didn't want blanket mods, I will just say check them again and use the approach circle as a guide, there are some that are off < Honestly, I'm lazy xD
- 05:02:314 - Missing note? < Hmm, pretty hard to add a note there due to the current position :/
- 05:29:687 - Pretty sure you can map beyond this point to 05:45:453 (Personal opinion, if you do map the part, do the same for the Hard) < Nah, I make the first piano intro so I want to make it extro. I think it would be too long for two diffs if I map beyond that point as well xD
- 01:25:745 (4) - Move this closer to 01:26:183 (1) so that they touch (for consistancy, the rest of the map has 1/4's tailing each other) < Hope it looked good x-x
- 01:50:708 (1,2) - Might not want to stack these just for consistancy < Fix
Not much to mod here, everything looks good.
Thank you for mod kaka ^^
- 00:35:380 - Saya pikir finish di sini ga diperluin karena ga ada bunyi yang cocok dengannya di sini. IMO sih jangan terlalu dipaksain bikin pola yang konsisten kalau dari musik aja ga mendukung. (Berlaku buat 00:42:387 (1), dan semua tempat lain yang kasusnya mirip.) < Fixed, gonna fix the Hard too x-x diubah ke clap drum sampleset kayak pola lainnya.
- 00:42:387 (1,2,3) - Hmm, apa flow di sini nggak terasa aneh? Dari lurus tiba-tiba turun tajam ke bawah gitu, dan kesannya juga kurang rapi kalau ngelihat 00:41:511 (6)... < Saya justru kurang setujunya flow dari (1) ke (2) x-x abis (6) ke kiri, dari (1) ke (2) tiba - tiba ke kiri... bagus sih kalo (1) sama (2) nya di stack tapi saya mau ngehindari itu buat Normal.... enaknya gimana ya .-.
- 01:05:161 (5) - Coba begini deh; lebih ngikutin curve dari objek yang ada di sini, dan lebih nyaman dimainin. < Hmm, setuju sih fix lah
- 01:41:074 (6) - Dibikin seperti ini? Again, sama dengan di atas: Lebih nyaman diikuti karena flow-nya pas dari lengkungan 01:40:198 (4,5). < Okay... (damn DS-ing x-x)
- 02:38:665 (2) - Coba pindahin node pertama dari awal slider ke (180,259) biar cekungan di sini lebih ngikutin lengkungan 02:39:760 (4)? < Ok
- 03:11:292 (4,5) - Uhm, spacing di sini dikit kekecilan. < Fix
- 04:22:460 (5,1) - ^ ^
- 04:30:125 (1,2) - Ah iya, yang di sini spacing-nya dikit kelebaran. < Fix fix
- 04:46:767 (6,7) - Dan yang ini kekecilan (lagi)... < Fix fix, sebenernya nge pasin ginian agak susah soalnya notenya nge-snap ke grid >.<
- 02:19:176 (2,3,4) - Flow di sini kelihatan ga jelas banget mau dibawa ke mana... Saat dimainin rasanya nggak nyaman, karena peletakan objek yang kesannya asal taruh aja. Mungkin dibikin seperti ini? < Emang agak sengaja ditaro random sih disitu xD but fixed, changed the other way, spacingnya dikurangin dikit :3
- 02:45:672 (2,3,4) - Apa spacing di sini gak dikit kegedean? < Keliatannya disitu udah coba di DS :/
- 03:06:037 (1,2) - Dan di sini kembali lagi ga konsisten (kekecilan)...< tehee xD mau di pas-in sama tailnya (5) soalnya xD
- 03:25:964 (2,3) - Oh iya di sini juga dikit nggak konsisten ._. (Tolong hal-hal kecil seperti konsistensi spacing juga diperhatikan di diff mana pun yah; ini untuk menjaga kerapian design dari map.) < Okelah diusahakan >.<
- 04:02:533 (2,3,4) - Ini kurang nyaman dimainkan karena pergerakan di sini harus terkesan lurus dan tajam belokannya, dan yang seperti itu kalau dimainkan biasa kerasa aneh. Kalau mau ya diusahakan agar lebih... nggak kaku aja gerakannya di sini. < Okay, I give up with the repeating pattern >.< http://puu.sh/kl1Dd/606b2fe09c.jpg
- 04:33:409 - Ini nggak di-map aja? Menurut saya jauh lebih pas 04:33:190 - 04:33:409 menjadi triplet karena ada bunyi instrumen yang terus naik di sana, nggak seperti 04:05:161 (4) misalnya. < Hmm... triplet masih terkesan agak aneh buat saya :/
- 05:01:657 (1,2,3) - Cuma mau bilang spacing di sini terkesan... nggak konsisten karena sebelah kiri dikit kegedean, sebelah kanan dikit kekecilan. < Ends up DS-ing almost everything >.<
- 05:22:241 (5,1) - Ada alasan kenapa spacing-nya harus sekecil ini di sini? Rasanya aneh aja kalau dibandingin jarak waktu antara keduanya.< Karena saya bingung harus taro dimana xD fix lah
Maaf telat; banyak banget yang harus dikerjain ._. < wubwub, no prob, saya udah biasa menunggu
Ini mungkin akan saya bubble, tapi urus dulu semua mod yang ada di sini ya < Okelah ^^
Thank you for mod :3
Meyrink wrote:Hi ! from my queue lol
Ay sorry for m4m delay xdGeneral
- i think the soft-hitfinish you used which is the default finish is so loud for this song ! would be better with default soft finish imo < Honestly, I don't like the default soft-hitfinish >.<, I like the more "bassy" feeling the custom one give :3
- would be nice if you use the proper bg size which is 1366x768 ! try this one if you like ! http://puu.sh/knAid/5336fb3cbf.jpg < Better size but I prefer the current tho :/ that one seems darker .-.Normal
- 00:52:898 - why this part not mapped ? o^o ! it doesnt look normal ! maybe map it ! or at least put spinner ? < God, I'm confused @-@ I think I should add some short break for Normal since the break here 04:47:643 would be too far and I can't think of any other place to add break... So... Should I add spinner? I need to consult more modders x-x
- 01:19:176 (4) - umm i think better to shorten this to 1/1 slider and then add circle at end ! like http://puu.sh/knAwj/7225322574.jpg < Hmm, kinda agree since there's a vocal there. It's good to increase difficulty too fixed~
- 01:28:592 (2) - imo this should be a slider instead of circle ! the vocals feels pretty good there and slider is better to express them in map ! just like you did to next rythm ! do it like this ! http://puu.sh/knAzG/6509b7a001.jpg < Pretty hard to add a slider looking at the current position of the next notes x-x and I think a circle is not that bad, it's good to make some variation :3 keep for now.
- 01:42:606 (2,4) - ay overlap xd < It's not really visible with "hit animation" on tho... :v
- 02:34:504 (1) - yeah ! the finish sound is really loud xD ! use soft finish better < I reduced the volume
- 04:45:015 (2,3,4,5) - make it perfect ? it's slightly off < FixHard
- 00:27:497 (1,1) - isnt this so close ? it's a 1/1 gap < Yeah, it's on purpose, Hard players should be able to read those.
- 00:42:387 (1) - nice slider ! but isnt simple curved slider would be better ? just nazi thing < Hmm I think I made it like that since it blanketed something before and the one that it blanketed is gone now o-o fixed
- 02:02:533 (5) - i think it's better to stack this slider under 02:01:876 (2) - for better flow < Okay
- 02:29:687 (2,3) - CTRL + G will give much better flow imo < Well, I was avoiding jumps... but I think one small jumps won't affect the whole diff...
- 04:29:687 (5,1) - ay blanket =w= < ayy -w-
nice song and map ! gl for rank
Thank you for mod -w-
MikasaSerket wrote:I am here to mod your map upon request~00:49:395 - Instead of that angular positioning you have on your hit circles and sliders, I would suggest to making it something like this
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3774356 or like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3774355 And then once you do that, turn < ? You mean here 00:50:271 ? Well I was avoiding stacking at Normal so I did your second suggestion -w-
00:52:022 (5,6,1) - In to something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3774361 Or how ever you want it. I personally think that it looks better that way, and you would be able to use more of the grid space < Changed it the other way ~
01:20:271 (6,7,8) - These feel too close to 01:18:519 (3,4) - I would suggest something similar to this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3774371 That way, you use more grid space and it would be more fun to play < Would be hard to DS that way x-xOverall I really like your map. Hopefully I contributed to the process of your beatmap ^_^00:54:650 (1,2,3,4) - I feel as if these jumps are too close to each other. The pattern of the jumps also seem unusual, I understand that it is a hard difficulty but try to space them out more or make a different jump so that it is easier for the player to read. < I like it the way it is :/ it's like increasing jumps and I don't want to make too much jump for Hard x-x
Nothing much wrong with it. Although I do feel as if you are able to map the ending. But that is just my opinion. You do not have to do it
Sorry I can't really apply your mod since I don't understand what do you mean with my notes are 1/2 beats earlier than the song. Is my BPM wrong? or is it my offset? And because of that the timing at your mod are shifted...
- Your notes are 1/2 beats earlier than the song. < What? o-o
- move all the notes and see my mod
HardNormal01:18:519 (4,5) - Fix Blanket < uhh .-. what do you want me to blanket it with?
03:58:811 (1,3) - Make 3 more parallel to 1 > ? I don't get it... .-.
02:32:095 (3) - Parallel? > I'm pretty sure that's a note...
03:04:285 (4,1) - Why suddenly jump here? IMO jump here didn't make any sense.
03:22:898 (3) - Blanket to 1 ?
04:04:942 (3) - Stack to 04:03:409 (4) - ?01:14:796 (2) - 1/1 please
01:34:285 (6) - move to 01:34:504 - would make more sense
01:39:322 (2) - move to 01:39:541 - would make more sense
02:38:884 (2,4) - Fix Blanket
03:05:599 (5) - Copy and paste 03:04:504 (4) - and place at 03:05:380 -
Suggestions : Some 1/2 in this map is hard to read (You can know it if play with DT. Try my suggestions)
Thank you for second mod xD Next~
DahplA wrote:M4M. I remember modding this map back a while ago. Let's try another. < Lol, I don't even remember xDHard
- 00:31:000 (3) - The sort of jump here does feel random, considering there's no strong beat on this note. Maybe something like this could work out better. < Hmm I don't really like the shape >.< furthermore it's just a small jump, so I think it should be alright...
- 00:33:190 (5) - Very strong beat on the downbeat. I don't think it should be ignored with the sliderend. I suggest changing it to either of these two suggestions: 1 or 2. < Fixed to the first one.
- 01:02:533 (3) - Quite a lot of spacing for a very quiet sound here, don't you think? I suggest reworking this pattern here to either emphasise a beat on 01:02:971 or to keep constant spacing here. Remember that this is a calm part, so you don't want to overwork it. < Supporting the increasing sound with a slider that comes from the bottom looks cool and the sound should be bigger at the 3th beat than the 4th beat.
- 03:04:285 (1,2,3) - Just a bit of a minor inconsistency here. Similar to 03:32:314 (1) - , you should emphasise the instrument here, as it is quite a unique part on its own. < Doesn't matter for me, it still support the drum nicely
- 03:38:446 (3) - Slightly off-stacked. Double check this. < Fix
- 01:40:854 (5,6) - Flow is a bit choppy here, since it looks like it goes off 4 to the right, but then shifts upwards. I'd suggest positioning 6 more to the right. < Fix
Thank you for mod both of you -w-
Streliteela wrote:Hi~Mod from my queue~:3
Very nice map and nice song~~:3
So just write some very tiny personal suggestions~[Hard]
- 00:32:314 (2) - Move this slider to x450|y80 to make 00:31:000 (3,2) - a blanket. That looks better imo~:3 < Hmm... I don't really want to do that :/ I want to make it somehow "balanced" with (1)
- 00:48:300 (3,4,5,1) - Maybe you can make this pattern into a square like this: < tried
- 00:58:811 (2,3) - I think you'd better ‘exchange’ these two sliders. I mean, change 00:58:811 (2) - to a normal slider and 00:59:468 (3) - to a reverse slider is better. Because here's a long vocal from 00:59:249 - to 00:59:687 - , which is a better position to use a reverse slider. Also, it could increase the distance between 00:59:249 (3) - and 00:59:906 (1) - , which is also a nice way to emphasize the stress in 00:59:906 (1) - < I tried to avoid placing slider at red tick, but I think this one is kinda exception But I don't add jump to (1) because I ctrl+g-ed (3) since it would flow better from (2) that way http://puu.sh/kS4y7/dd736bff72.jpg
- 01:01:657 (1) - Move this slider to x280|y152. That could make a rhombic shape like this: < too lazy to make a nice flow afterwards xD I don't want the jump to be too far thoAnd if you decide to change like that, you may need some little changing for the following objects as well~~
- 01:16:548 (3,4,5,6) - Make this 4 notes into a smooth arc could be a good choice imo~like this: < Fixed (?)
- 01:36:256 (4) - Stack this slider tail to the head of 01:34:942 (1) - ~That looks neater imo. So you may change 01:35:599 (2,3,4) - like this: < It's look complicated and hard to read >.< and the stack don't really visible at playfield so I don't really think that's fatal
- 01:46:329 (3,4,1) - Flow is a bit strange here. You may rotate 01:46:329 (3) - by 15° (anti-clockwise, Selection Centre Origin); Then ctrl+g 01:47:205 (1) - for a better flow & better shape~:D < Uhh I think rotating (3) counter clockwise will make it even more pointy since the current one which kinda point to the right will support the flow from (2) better because it also going to the right. And I don't think ctrl+g (1) would work nicely either because take a look at the current flow http://puu.sh/kS4P5/725a05867d.jpg and the one with reversed (1) http://puu.sh/kS4Qd/f0a68a8225.jpg feel worse for me x-x
- 01:59:468 (1,2,3,4) - ewww this pattern looks a little weird imo, why not change to a symmetric pattern? For example: < Okay, I move (4)'s reverse to the left a bit for a slightly better flow.
- 02:01:219 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - Also you could make this part neater by just a little change, like this: < Okay
- 02:19:176 (2) - Maybe ctrl+j this slider could be better? < Fix
- 02:25:526 (5,4) - Stack them maybe? That looks neater, so you may need to move 02:25:745 (1,2,3,4,5) - this whole part slightly < Too lazy to move, it's not visible at playfield so it wouldn't be a problem
- 02:38:008 (1,2,3) - Flow is a bit strange here. Change like this? < Fix
- 02:51:146 (3,4,5) - Move this part slightly like this could get a better flow~ < It kinda on purpose, let the flow broken there xD
- 02:57:059 (5) - Move to x57|y219 for better shape? < Okay
- 03:27:716 (2,3,5) - Blanket? < Sure
- 03:45:453 (3,4,5,1) - Flow is strange. (I find you prefer using Blanket patterns everywhere XDD) Try something different maybe? < Changed it the other way, yeah, I like blankets, I prefer tidy placement and blanket make it looks tidy.
- 03:50:708 (3) - Move 03:50:708 (3) - to x70|y316 to make 03:50:708 (3,4,5) - a straight line < That's not really necessary imo, I prefer my current triangle pattern with (2)'s tail
- 04:11:949 (3) - Stack this slider's tail to 04:10:198 (3) - < Must I? .-.
- 04:19:614 (1) - Ctrl+g could make a better flow imo~ < Fix
- 04:25:745 (4,5,1) - Also, flow is strange here。 Move 04:26:183 (5) - to x225|y248 < Okay, kinda make it that way.
Normal diff is fine imo, nothing to point out~:3
And what I really want to say is, you may try to use more kinds of patterns in your map in the future, not just only use blanket XD. Blanket is a good pattern but it is not a good pattern if you use it too many times, especially in Hard/Insane/Extra diff. < lol, I think it's because I was still very rigid when I made this map xD Then I thought that every note should have reason why they are there. But my current map is more free -w-
Anyway~This is still a nice map~Good job~
GL for rank~:D
Moeka wrote:Love the song. good luck!