forum

Does using the mouse and keyboard make you worse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rainbowspaz
Ok so i use a mouse click for singles and keyboard for streams. I was thinking about using only keyboard and mouse for everything instead of just streams but when i tried that for a week or so i just could not get used to it my brain could not handle using the mouse for aiming and the keys for tapping. What do i do? :_:

edit: Meant to say that most of my problems come from not being able to alternate between z & x making miss notes and lose.
Yuudachi-kun
Stop clicking with a mouse and use a keyboard already ffs
Topic Starter
rainbowspaz

Kheldragar wrote:

Man im trying but i just cant alternate well :_:
Yuudachi-kun

rainbowspaz wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Man im trying but i just cant alternate well :_:
Singletap?
Topic Starter
rainbowspaz
I singletap but when it gets to a part where you have to alternate i cant do it >.<
trebby
Practice.
Astrofiziks

rainbowspaz wrote:

I singletap but when it gets to a part where you have to alternate i cant do it >.<
start practicing alternating on easier maps then. you won't get better at it if you don't practice yanno
Yuudachi-kun

rainbowspaz wrote:

At your level, no. No it doesn't.
Short
I don't know what advice you would be expecting for us to give you other than play more.

This game is literally just clicking circles. There's barely any mechanical techniques or game knowledge that we could inform you of.
Insyni

Shorq wrote:

"This game is literally just hovering your pointer over circles while hitting a keyboard button OR clicking. There's barely any mechanical techniques or game knowledge that we could inform you of.
Fixed.

One or the other, pick one. Honestly they keyboard is easier to use. It might take a while to get used to it, but you will.

I personally went from mouse clicking for about 1k plays to full alternating for 7k more plays. Then I went to a combo on single tapping+ alternating for better control.
dung eater
using m1/k1 is an alternative to only using mouse or kb
bigfeh
are you, like, me or something
ZenithPhantasm
Full alt KB 8-)
uberpancake
Kano (who switched from that playstyle somewhere around rank ~1000) said that when he switched to full keyboard his aim improved quite a lot. Either he's a special case or mouse clicking has a larger effect on aim than I'd thought
I Give Up
Click/x or click/z does not make you worse, it simply sacrifices aim for greater stream stamina and speed. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this play style.
uberpancake

KukiMonster wrote:

Click/x or click/z does not make you worse, it simply sacrifices aim for greater stream stamina and speed. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this play style.
I think op is singletapping with mouse and using z/x for streams actually
Deva
playmore
Theyunsmaster
Just Practice, it's easy to "learn". ^-^
Deva

Theyunsmaster wrote:

"Easy"
Barusamikosu

HK_ wrote:

Theyunsmaster wrote:

"Easy"
"This game is easy" they said. "Takes no skill at all" they said.
show more