QCUP Dreamhack Summer 2015 Tournament - Winner WubWoofWolf

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jojajim

Welcome to QPADs Double Tournament Part 2 - Dreamhack Summer 2015

Winner WubWoofWolf !

How does it work?

1. This is a 1on1 tournament. Single elimination.
  2. The top 4 players from the Online tournament (That are also attending DHS 2015) are getting a spot in quarterfinals right of the bat.
  3. The 4 other spots of the quarterfinal we'll hold a tournament that anyone that attends Dreamhack S15 can sign up for, This will be played at your own table, so you will need to have your own computer and equipment present.
  4. Make sure you have enough time at hand.

General Information/Rules

1. This is an tournament held only for people that attends to Dreamhack Summer 2015.
  2. The tournament will start on the 14th of June 2015 20:00 CEST.
  3. You can still participate in the DreamHack tournament even if you participated in the online tournament.
  4. There is only one mappool.
  5. All the standard osu! rules apply to this tournament aswell
  6. All of the prizes are sponsored by QPAD.
  7. Mappool, schedule and bracket will be added soon.
  8. Please keep an eye on this thread as we might add or change information. Any uppdates will be stated at the bottom of this post

Signup

To register:
  1. You just have to show up at our table to sign up!
  2. Location:
    Hall: C
    Row: C30
    Seat: 42 to 48

Signups closes at 06-14 19:00 CEST

Match Information/Match Rules

• Round 1:
  1. We'll be playing the matches in rounds where all the matches has the same start time.
  2. The players creates their own MP lobby with "Head To Head" and win condition set to "Score".
  3. /roll to determine who gets the first pick (Highest roll gets first pick).
  4. Each player can pick a warmup if they desire, The songs are allowed to be a maximum of 4 minutes long.
  5. After the match is finished, send the MP to one of our staff.
  6. There will be no referee in the multiplayer lobby.
  7. Matches are Bo5.
  8. Each player will select a set number of maps from a predetermined mappool to play during their match. You are not allowed to choose a map that your opponent has already chosen.
  9. Both players are only allowed to pick one mod pick from each modpool. Nomod is excluded from this, but you're not allowed to pick the same song twice either.
  10. As for freemod the same stands, each player are only allowed to pick one map from the freemod mappool. Each player has to pick at least one mod however you can pick more then one mod if you so desire, (DT, HT, FL & Autospin is not allowed). Both players does not have to choose the same mods.
  11. In case of a tie, a predetermined tiebreaker map will be played.
  12. The tiebreakers will be played with freemod on, however you do not have to pick a mod.
  13. If there is a disconnect or other disturbance during the match, a rematch is possible if both players agree. Do note that on the slightest notice of abuse, you will be instantly disqualified.
  14. In case of trouble PM our staff, and we'll se what we can do about it.
  15. If any problem with rules contact us ASAP and we will join the MP lobby, Like your opponent doesn't want to take a mod.
  16. If you can't get a hold of your opponent 30 minutes before the round ends, come to our table and we'll help you contact the opponent.

• Round 2:
  1. In Round 2 we will have 6 players left in the tournament and to decide the 4 who will progress into the quater finals vs the online players we'll have a different match type.
  2. All 6 players will gather in the same MP lobby that one of our staff will create.
  3. MP lobby settings will be "Head To Head" and win condition set to "Score".
  4. Each player gets to pick one map from the mappool to play. You cannot pick a map that has already been picked.
  5. Order of picking will get decided on rolls. Highest = first pick, second highest roll = second pick, etc.
  6. After a match has been played, the players will get a score depending on their placement of the map.
  7. 1st = 10 points, 2nd = 8 points, 3rd = 6 points, 4th = 5 points, 5th = 4 points, 6th = 3 points. Being dead when the song ends will results in 0 points. (If a player dies within the song but is alive at the end he will be rewarded points)
  8. After all the 6 songs have been played, the 4 players with the highest score will progress into the quarter finals.
  9. In case of two players ending at the same score, a predetermined tiebreaker map will be played.
  10. The tiebreakers will be played with freemod on, however you do not have to pick a mod.
  11. Final decisions can be made by the referee in the match to avoid a discussion breaking out.
  12. If we can't get ahold of you within 15 min after the set round starting time, we will play without you.
  13. Any questions contact me

1. Quater finals will be played the same way as the first round, however there will be referees that create the mp lobby and the game will be streamed.
  2. The same goes for the Semi finals & the Final, however it will be Bo7 and the players can pick 2 mod picks each.

Schedule

Mappool

Mappool
NoMod

1. LeaF - Calamity Fortune [Extra] - Flower
  2. UNDEAD CORPORATION - Yoru Naku Usagi wa Yume o Miru [CRN's Extra] - Smoothie
  3. xi - Wish upon Twin Stars [ASTRAL] - Kroytz
  4. Mutsuhiko Izumi - Tengoku to Jigoku [Hell] - N a s y a
  5. Renard - The Club [AR10] - Necroh
  6. airportexpress feat.Itsuneko - BIRTH [Insane] - Chloe
  7. Hatsune Miku - No,39 [val0108 style] - val0108
  8. BaSTeT - DARK LEGACY [ExtrAzer] - Azer

Hidden

1. Rise Against - Injection [Extra] - pishifat
  2. nmk - sola [Imouto's Extra] - sjoy
  3. ONE OK ROCK - Sonzai Syoumei [Insane] - Apricot
  4. Yooh - snow storm -euphoria- [INFINITE] - -Chata-

HardRock

1. Warak - REANIMATE [xsrs's Extra] - iyasine
  2. Renard - WI-FI BRIDGE [Insane?] - ztrot
  3. Caravan Palace - Dragons [Insane] - Charles445
  4. Memme - China Dress [Guy's Extra] - iyasine

DoubleTime

1. 12 Girls Band - Freedom [Another] - LKs
  2. DJ Fresh (feat. Rita Ora) - Hot Right Now (Radio Edit) [Kysphyxia's Insane] - Asphyxia
  3. Pegboard Nerds - Disconnected [Disconnected] - Timorisu
  4. SHK - Identity Part 4 [Another] - AngelHoney

FreeMod

1. senya - Akatsuki no Suiheisen ni [Catharsis] - Satellite
  2. Nomy - Cocaine (Nightcore Mix) [Insane] - Aleks719
  3. Luxion - High-Priestess [Overkill] - RikiH_
  4. MY FIRST STORY - Fukagyaku Replace [Infinite] - Moway

Tiebreaker

1. Yooh - MariannE [Collab] - neonat

Stage info

1. About the stage, we we're planning on using the QPADs stage at Dreamhack however QPAD wont be attending this time, we're sorry for that but we can assure you that it's with good reason that they can't be there.

Prizes

1. QPAD MK-85 Mechanical Keyboard, (Red switches.)
  2. QH-90 Headset
  3. FX-90 Mouse pad

2nd prize: -GN
  4. QH-90 Headset
  5. FX-90 Mouse pad

3rd prize: SnickarN
  6. FX-90 Mouse pad

These prizes are worth a total of $500.

Tournament Staff

1. Organizer: dellel
  2. Co-organizers: Blueson | Jojajim | RosaToppar
  3. Map selectors: Kotayo | RosaToppar
Ormr
I'm really hyped for this!
I'll make sure to massage everyone well!
Satella
BENIS :----DDDD
Ormr

SnickarN wrote:

BENIS :----DDDD
Yes!
I could not have said it better myself!
You're my favorite SnickarN!
Satella
Player: SnickarN
tjolasnoppis!!!!! (^o^))
tjenis pencil!!! (^o^))))
kyun_DELETED
good luck babes i believe in you all
DeerX
I Still can't understand,so players can't play the tournament from their home but they must go to a special place i don't know where to play this tournament? Lol.
EpiX0R
Hey! I should sign up for this tournament!

*Sees SnickarN sign up*

lolnope.avi
Ormr

DeerX wrote:

I Still can't understand,so players can't play the tournament from their home but they must go to a special place i don't know where to play this tournament? Lol.
It's a tournament that takes place at DreamHack, it's made for the people that are attending.
All of the players will be playing locally at DreamHack.
Karuta-_old_1

DeerX wrote:

best part about it is that you get to meet your senpai in person :)
-NeBu-
Why prizes are worse on DreamHack than online? :D
Kungen
Player: Kungen
*För Sverige i tiden*
Aka
> HR
> Renard - WI-FI BRIDGE [Insane?] - ztrot
that's rather too easy comparing to other 3 beatmaps in bracket imho :(
Slizzer
Player: Slizzer
Wake me up if I fall asleep (I did it)
Topic Starter
Jojajim
We're live! Quarter finals to finals will be streamed! http://www.twitch.tv/qpad/

Time: CEST
22:00 WubWoofWolf vs G4ndalf - Winner WubWoofWolf
22:30 Slizzer vs Thomasz - Winner Slizzer
23:00 WORSTPOLACKEU vs Snickarn - Winner Snickarn
23:30 -GN vs [- Rubik -] - Winner -GN

We'll return tomorrow 20:00 CEST for semi finals
Kluddio

Dreamsmaklöver
Topic Starter
Jojajim
Update!:

Schedule is updated with matchtimes and matchups for semi final.

We're also changing the Semi final to Bo7. And each player are now allowed to pick 2 songs from each modpool.