forum

[resolved] Tablet not working properly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Skrypt3d
So after like a couple months of playing osu I came home one day to try to get some more pp by S'ing some maps. After a while I started getting really frustrated because I couldn't S a simple song. I soon noticed that my tablet was doing odd jerky movements randomly. After a while I literally couldn't even beat a hard song. When a spinner would come I my cursor would not stay in one designated movement despite the fact that I was making clear circles. Jumping is now impossible as the cursor keeps moving all over the place. One thing to note is that although my tablet is retarded in osu!, outside of osu it functions completely normal, so I'm guessing there's something wrong with my osu! and not the tablet. Any suggestions??
Topic Starter
Skrypt3d
Ok now I even tried with my mouse and it's the same thing. Even my freaking touchpad is trolling me. Plezz help :C
trebby
Have you tried setting sensitivity to 1.0?
Have you tried checking TabletPC?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
drum drum
Moved to Help
Trosk-
Do you have raw input enabled? Are you on Stable, Beta or CuttingEdge release stream? Full screen or windowed? It would be really appreciated if you explain a bit this type of things.
Topic Starter
Skrypt3d
Yeah sorry guys I was in a bit of a hurry. Well I use a Wacom Tablet and turning on and off osu! doesn't help. I'm on Stable stream with a windowed but borderless layout (it fits my whole screen why I'm not using fullscreen I don't know). I will get all the finer details when I'm available, this is just coming from my head. Thx anyways
Topic Starter
Skrypt3d
Release Stream - Stable
Renderer - OpenGL
Frame Limiter (60 FPS vsync)
Screen Resolution - 1366*768 (borderless)
Snaking Sliders- on
Background Video - on (but I always disable video, or download the beatmap without the video)
Story Boards- on
Combo Bursts - on
Hit Lighting - on
Shaders - on
Softening Filter - off
Offset - 0ms
Skin - Phaze1.6
Sensitivty - about 5
Map Absolute Raw Input to the osu! window - off
Disable Mouse Wheel in play mode - off
Disable Mouse buttons - on
Cursor Ripples - off
OS TabletPC support -off
Joystick Support - off
Wiimote/TaTaCon Drum support - off
Background Video - on (i always disable it if I have it anyways)
Always use default skin - off
Disable Undo States - off
Snaking Sliders - on
Hit Animations - off
Follow Points - on
Stacking - on

I use a Wacom tablet
Model is ET-0405A-U

I really have no idea what's wrong if anyone has any idea as to what might be wrong then don't hesitate to say.
VeilStar

SuprskiLL wrote:

Sensitivty - about 5
I use a Wacom tablet
Set it to exactly 1x and change mapping area in the wacom software, if applicable?

SuprskiLL wrote:

Renderer - OpenGL
Frame Limiter (60 FPS vsync)
I have no idea why you're using these settings. I'd recommend using the DirectX renderer with the framelimiter set to unlimited if you're on the stable release stream. Just a sidenote.
Trosk-
Just like VeilStar said.
Topic Starter
Skrypt3d
Ok so after setting the sensitivty to 1x (for like the 5th time), I then put those two settings you recommended and now everything seems to be working fine! Thx a lot and sorry for being so annoying. Cheers