forum

Anyone, who can answer my question ? [ANSWERED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ahzos
Hello, I'm Ahzos.

I have a question.
Whoever can answer my question correctly, gets 1 month of osu! supporter.
The answer is hidden somewhere in this post.
Just answer my question correctly, and i will reward you.
There is no hidden bad thing for you, I'm just having fun setting up stuff like that for the community ;)...

00111010 00101001

92NM AB599201L, 0011011. (:... NNSHWU2.

Take a look at an apple tree. There might be five hundred apples on the tree, but each apple has just ten seeds. That's a lot of seeds!

We might ask, "Why would you need so many seeds to grow just a few more apple trees?"

Nature has something to teach us here. It's telling us: "Not all seeds grow. In life, most seeds never grow. So if you really want to make something happen, you had better try more than once."

This might mean:
You'll attend twenty interviews to get one job. You'll interview forty people to find one good employee.
You'll talk to fifty people to sell one house, one car, one vacuum cleaner, one insurance policy, or a business idea. And you might meet a hundred acquaintances just to find one special friend .

When we understand the "Law of the Seed", we don't get so disappointed. We stop feeling like victims. We learn how to deal with things that happen to us.

Laws of nature are not things to take personally. We just need to understand them - and work with them.

00111010 00101001

so my question is:

--> "WHERE'S THE SENSE...?" <--

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yuudachi-kun

Ahzos wrote:

--> "THE SENSE...?" <--

Found it.
Topic Starter
Ahzos

Kheldragar wrote:

Ahzos wrote:

--> "THE SENSE...?" <--

Found it.
Im not so sure, if this is the real answer :(
Yuudachi-kun
You asked where "the sense" is, and I clearly pointed it out to you in your post.
Friendan
I found it! It was hidden in Khel's post
Friendan
U6kd{S
that's what I got
Topic Starter
Ahzos

Friendan wrote:

U6kd{S
that's what I got
I have no idea, from where you got that xD , can you lead me the way to it please ? :D
Frim4503
the sense is in the france right now cuz he have fight with his father, and now his mom is trying to tell him to apologize to his father about the seeds :)
ColdTooth
that binary means smiley face

The sense is you will meet new people everyday, and the world is growing.
Topic Starter
Ahzos
I think all of you understand it wrong, its somewhere hidden, i can tell you the 0's and 1's have to do something with it, its a really good hidden answer to my question. :) you dont need to find the sense of the text itself, you just need to the right word's I've hidden somewhere in this post.
trebby

Uh, be happy? Hakuna Matata?
Topic Starter
Ahzos
you are slowly getting into my type of hiding stuff ^^

CuboidBeats wrote:

Uh, be happy? Hakuna Matata?
Its right, but not the answer im searching for
-sev
420blz
EneT
tl;dr
a1l2d3r4e5d6
There is no sense. :?
-Seren-

Ahzos wrote:

I think all of you understand it wrong, its somewhere hidden, i can tell you the 0's and 1's have to do something with it, its a really good hidden answer to my question. :) you dont need to find the sense of the text itself, you just need to the right word's I've hidden somewhere in this post.
the post itself? lolol
sangu
Here is the answer : "The answer is: Its only inside your mind"

/Edit #4 Removed the method to find answer, didn't read that part of the final message
Topic Starter
Ahzos
sanguisinvia

Guess we found our winner over here. Tell me when you got your osu! supporter tag !

Anyways, here are some screens of the payment, so no one thinks i was faking all that

@sanguisinvia

Could you please reply with a screenshot of you having the additional 1 month of supporter please ?
Railey2
is the answer a version of the traditionalExistence precedes essence-argument, or is "The answer is: Its only inside your mind" (exactly worded that way) literally the only correct answer?

I wonder if the green text is just the decoy..
and I really don't know what to do with this: "92NM AB599201L, 0011011. (:... NNSHWU2."

PM please, I need to know how he got the answer right, apparently I am missing something :<

nice contest, too bad that I was late to the party. I don't think that I could've solved it though.
sangu

Ahzos wrote:

Could you please reply with a screenshot of you having the additional 1 month of supporter please ?
Sure, sorry for the delay, I left the room to grab dinner shortly after posting and just got back.

Railey2 wrote:

and I really don't know what to do with this: "92NM AB599201L, 0011011. (:... NNSHWU2."
the binary code 0011011 is slang which can be translated as "think binary" if that helps you any
Topic Starter
Ahzos
Railey2,
the answer itself is "Its only inside your mind" :)
drum drum
since this is over....