1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Projects
  4. Completed Projects
posted


Now then, I have seen people come and go in this game and why not give them one more chance in the spotlight?

So this is kind of my tribute by bringing them back for one map only!

These collab difficulties will contain 3 ~ 5 mappers from different times they we're in the game, kind of simple is it?

David Hassellhoff - True Survivor


['07 - '08 Survivors] Complete~!

Mappers:

Whymeman
Blue Dragon
ktgster
mtmcl

['09 - '10 Surivivors]

Mappers:

- ezek
- Garven
- Crimmi

['11 - '12 Survivors] Complete~!

Mappers:

Cancel
Kyshiro
jyvii
Tari


If you want to be in the collab, you got specify what year you came into the game and i'll place you up there.

And if you want to make a collab on your own, just let me know and I will also post it up there.
posted
Could I participate in the collab besides the fact that I'm doing a GD?
If yes, then you should know that I registered on Osu! on October 11, 2009.
posted

ezek wrote:

Could I participate in the collab besides the fact that I'm doing a GD?
If yes, then you should know that I registered on Osu! on October 11, 2009.


Sure~!
posted
I could maybe fill a part for the ['11 - '12 Survivors], if I get to know what part.
(Joined on 2012-8-24, btw)
posted
ezek sent me here lol, can I participate for the '11 - '12 survivors diff? Joined 11-1-'11 (awesome ikr)
posted

Kyshiro wrote:

ezek sent me here lol, can I participate for the '11 - '12 survivors diff? Joined 11-1-'11 (awesome ikr)


Added.
posted
I'll try to make something too ! ['11 - '12 Survivors] as i joined 29/08/12 :)
posted
hey crimmi, can I join too? I'm in '13-'15 Survivor as I joined osu in june 23rd, 2015
posted
@jvii & BigEarsMau: Added.
posted
Can i join ? :3 it's up to you which song you want to I be added :3
posted

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Can i join ? :3 it's up to you which song you want to I be added :3


If it's for the collab, you have to post what year you joined in the game, if it's for a guest diff, you have to PM me.
posted

Crimmi wrote:

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Can i join ? :3 it's up to you which song you want to I be added :3


If it's for the collab, you have to post what year you joined in the game, if it's for a guest diff, you have to PM me.

Ahh yeah sorry xD i joined osu! on 16th October 2013 so for collab
posted

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Ahh yeah sorry xD i joined osu! on 16th October 2013 so for collab


Added~
posted
Good luck for your epic project w/
posted
Hello, I would like to participate. I joined the game in November, 2013
posted

-BlueSun- wrote:

Hello, I would like to participate. I joined the game in November, 2013


Added, I am going to eventually add a deadline so PM in game or Forum PM me to ask about the pats because i'm going to push this forward.
posted
I know this is double posting but bumping this to know that the '07 - '08 Survivors are assembled, if you still want to be in the collab and you're from the 07 - 08 era, let me know and we could work something out.
posted
Count me in for 11-12 era :3
posted

Tari wrote:

Count me in for 11-12 era :3


Added, Forum or in game PM me for more details.
posted
There's a slot in 09 ~ 10 collab I see, may I join?
Please sign in to reply.