1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
My first game ever was Age of Empires 2 + Conquerors DLC on disc. this was back when I played on my dads old Asus laptop when I was like ~3.
posted
It's a tough call for bf2 or cs 1.6 but i think i'd say it was battlefield 2. I played it like crazy when it came out and cause of it i have a burning passion for fps and i was like 5 when i played it so yeah...
posted
Tough one. Has to be either mario 64 or stronghold crusader.
posted
My first online game on the PC is dofus when i was around 7 // 8 years old.
posted
It was either sm64 or dk64 (my memory is pretty shaky, but these are the oldest games I own).
posted
My first game I ever played was NFS hot pursuit 2 on the ps2
posted
First game i ever played was Need For Speed 2 on my dad pc
posted
I don't actually remember but my first game console was Nintendo Gamecube. I believe the first game I played on that was The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker so that's probably my first video game I played
posted
Dad bought me Quake III when I was 7 or so.
cool game
posted
barbie online
posted

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

barbie online
better than WoW for sure!
posted
The first game I ever played was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

So glad my parents were Zelda fans, now I'm in love with the series!
posted
The first game that I've played is either Castlevania or Fire Emblem on my gameboy advance , good times
posted

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

barbie online
i would be lying if i said that the barbie online games weren't my introduction to games on the pc. i legit played the hell out of barbie and other makeup/fashion games when i was a little kid.

the first game on a disc i can remember though was the first dragon ball z: budokai game. still play it to this day.
posted
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Megadrive
posted
iirc it was Deathtrap Dungeon for ps1
posted
Don't know I played on the Playstation 1 as soon as I was born but the first online game I ever played was a cracked version of Counter-Strike 1.6
posted
It was in ps1: MGS
posted
For me it was Legend of Zelda Wind waker, and Mario Kart: Double Dash (the best mario kart) That's what basically got me into gaming in general.
posted
Rhythm Heaven on the NDS.

After that i started playing other Rhythm Games like Guitar Hero, The whole Rhythm Heaven Saga, Taiko, etc.

Thanks RH.
show more