forum

Your first video game in general?

posted
Total Posts
show more
normundy
Noda-kun
When I was like 3-4 years old my grandpa bought me a NES, soooo, my first game was Super Mario Bros. :oops:
Kaleiodo
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon :)
Spice_old_1
Super Mario Bros. 8-)
chaee
You guys know that creepy pet game for ds where you have to take care of a puppy or some shit. I can't remember the name, but that
Kei

chaee wrote:

You guys know that creepy pet game for ds where you have to take care of a puppy or some shit. I can't remember the name, but that
I think you mean Nintendogs?

Mine was Super Mario Bros. if I'm not mistaken
remarkz1
Donkey Kong for nes. 8-)
Offdensen
Mario Kart Wii for me.
Elicchi_old
Megaman Legends on the Playstation 1. just thinking about it brings back so many memories.
Ronskie1999
Motocross Madness 1 LOL
furio_[im]
Harvest Moon : Back to Nature :D when i think about it, it makes me want to cry because i remember my childhood...
Amane
Need for Speed Underground 2 :>
Green Platinum
I don't even remember whether my first game was on PC or the snes let alone what game it was. I've been playing games all my life.
Hatsune Chiyo
Magic School Bus - Explore the Solar System

I'm a good kid
Pikabutt
Hard to pinpoint the earliest game considering my childhood recollection can get mixed up with others, but I'm certain it started with the SNES or N64. Probably one of the Mario Kart games, and if not, more than likely Pokemon Stadium.

-Nasuhara- wrote:

Need for Speed Underground 2 :>
That game was the bomb-diggity! Probably one of the best racing games, in my opinion, and also quite enjoyed Midnight Club 2 when I was still in my racing phase.

Hatsune Chiyo wrote:

Magic School Bus - Explore the Solar System

I'm a good kid
Did not know they even created games for that show. How was it?

And the rest of us are just as good! இ‸இ゚
Senko-san
Dr. Mario and Marble Madness (I think) on the NES.

First game I played myself though was ATV Offroad Fury on the PS2 (and I still have my copy :D )
Zafufu
Spyro PS1 series' (And Crash too, but pretty sure Spyro went first for me.). Those are the earliest memorable games I recall from that time.
Senia-
I think it was..... Crash team racing pretty much only racing game I ever liked.
Sayori-kun
Gran Turismo 2

I think everybody here didn't know/like this game but at least it's my favourite old game until now... ._.
Meah
Super Mario Bros.
ssaruhiko
my first ever video game was super mario bros 3 :^)
thanks mom
Vexx
Mr. and Mrs. Pacman, on Atari :3
_HiguchiKaede
Either SimCity 2k or AoE2, it has been a long time so I forgot XD
Hatsune Chiyo

Pikabutt wrote:

Did not know they even created games for that show. How was it?

And the rest of us are just as good! இ‸இ゚
Pretty good for a kids game.

1. Basically you play a platformer game on each planet to collect coins to get clues about which planet Ms. Frizzle hides (moon and Pluto included, Earth excluded).
  2. There's at least 3 easter eggs and one 'science experiment' symbolized with a scratch pad in each planet (point and click style, access the platformer game by clicking the sattelite(?)).
  3. By clicking the school bus you can access all the planets' fun facts and the coin slot to receive a clue. There's also stickers.
R e n g e
.... Stronghold <3
-Mystic
Sonic, master system 3. I've never completed this version of the game. I coudn't play more than an hour per day by that time, and i was unable to save my progress.. so my gameplay consisted on playing the first stage over and over again xD
i had good times with it anyway
Demonkatzu
Mine was Zone of the Enders: The 2nd runner

Its one of the best games I have ever played
Lacrimae
y'know that bounce game on those old nokia phones?? yeah that's right, if mobile games count.
TheOtaku394
Pokemon Platinum. Six years old or so, and I was so into the game. I still have my Nintendo DS Lite from those days, but I broke the R2, so I never got to beat it... :cry:
luckyone
counter-strike 1.6 probably was the first game i played for real. I can't remember that well i might have played something else but cs 1.6 is the first i can remember :D
juutalainen420
counter-strike 1.5
Topic Starter
-Savage-
BUMP!
Topic Starter
-Savage-

Stefan wrote:

Super Mario Kart for the SNES, good old times of raging
#mariokartrage
ruarifinn
I had definitely played video games before this but the early I remember playing a game was halo combat evolved when I was a youngin
HellScratch
If i remember well my first game was Doom and i played it when i was 4 :I
jyling
Super Mario on a knock off console :P
Dam I miss that game and that console
Soul Wrath
Age of Empires 2

One of the best games ever made! :D
zoze
Those games in the old game boy
Anonymeister
Not positive, but I think it was Super Smash Bros. Melee when I was, like, 4 or so.
crashtherari
Mario Kart on Nintendo :)
show more