but I'm not 100% sure
DeletedUser_3905941
probably A Link to the Past
Black_Electric
Super Mario World for the SNES!
Stefan
Super Mario Kart for the SNES, good old times of raging
Romka Beton
funny, it seems that in many countries, many began their gaming the way it is with Mario on the NES. And I am no exception
as well as been Mortal Kombat, Galaxy, TMNT, TinyToon and etccc, etc, etc
otoed1
it was either mario or twisted metal.
Alyx Vance
sonic r if i remember rite
Chaosemerald
I think it was Spyro: A New Beginning for the DS
- M o s h i -
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
xXxSkippyxXx
Spyro the Dragon on Play Station 1 lol
zargot
I believe it was The Lion King on the SNES. I can still remember the second level haunting me...
JOEMOMO
Mario Kart 64
Thanks Dad
Emayecue
Pong on Colecovision....
eGVampira
I'm pretty sure it was Spyro the Dragon on PS1
carljcdc
Contra 8-)
Benlothar
I cant say im entirely shure wich singular game that was my first one but i have some games that remebered was some of my first.

Captain claw was a platformer in wich you played as a pirate cat trying to find a magic amulet. Amazing game! It was made by monolith productions, the same guys who made the Fear games and shadows of mordor.

Petson och Findus i trädgården: I am pretty shure that only Swedish people will recognize this game. Its a point and click adventure game based on a series of childrens books about an old man who lives in a house in the middle of nowere with a talking cat.

Math blaster: Freaking educational game. blöh. math.
neatoneet
I think it was Super Mario on the Game Boy.
Gawd, you guys are all so young ;_;

Benlothar wrote:

Petson och Findus
Best childrens books ever
UluckyXIII
Well, i was playing Metal gear Solid when i was 7 years old, i was really confiused because i didin't understand English and i wanted to know what i this game abaut. That's how im the biggest fan of MGS.
Athrun
Bomberman
jackfrostjunes
first video game i remember playing was Mario bros and duck hunt for the Nintendo and till this day i still haven't beaten Mario bros, lol i know! im hardcore slackin!!
normundy
Noda-kun
When I was like 3-4 years old my grandpa bought me a NES, soooo, my first game was Super Mario Bros. :oops:
Kaleiodo
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon :)
Spice_old_1
Super Mario Bros. 8-)
chaee
You guys know that creepy pet game for ds where you have to take care of a puppy or some shit. I can't remember the name, but that
Kei

chaee wrote:

You guys know that creepy pet game for ds where you have to take care of a puppy or some shit. I can't remember the name, but that
I think you mean Nintendogs?

Mine was Super Mario Bros. if I'm not mistaken
remarkz1
Donkey Kong for nes. 8-)
Offdensen
Mario Kart Wii for me.
Elicchi_old
Megaman Legends on the Playstation 1. just thinking about it brings back so many memories.
Ronskie1999
Motocross Madness 1 LOL
furio_[im]
Harvest Moon : Back to Nature :D when i think about it, it makes me want to cry because i remember my childhood...
Amane
Need for Speed Underground 2 :>
Green Platinum
I don't even remember whether my first game was on PC or the snes let alone what game it was. I've been playing games all my life.
Hatsune Chiyo
Magic School Bus - Explore the Solar System

I'm a good kid
Pikabutt
Hard to pinpoint the earliest game considering my childhood recollection can get mixed up with others, but I'm certain it started with the SNES or N64. Probably one of the Mario Kart games, and if not, more than likely Pokemon Stadium.

-Nasuhara- wrote:

Need for Speed Underground 2 :>
That game was the bomb-diggity! Probably one of the best racing games, in my opinion, and also quite enjoyed Midnight Club 2 when I was still in my racing phase.

Hatsune Chiyo wrote:

Magic School Bus - Explore the Solar System

I'm a good kid
Did not know they even created games for that show. How was it?

And the rest of us are just as good! இ‸இ゚
Senko-san
Dr. Mario and Marble Madness (I think) on the NES.

First game I played myself though was ATV Offroad Fury on the PS2 (and I still have my copy :D )
Zafufu
Spyro PS1 series' (And Crash too, but pretty sure Spyro went first for me.). Those are the earliest memorable games I recall from that time.
Senia-
I think it was..... Crash team racing pretty much only racing game I ever liked.
Sayori-kun
Gran Turismo 2

I think everybody here didn't know/like this game but at least it's my favourite old game until now... ._.
show more