forum

Your first video game in general?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Azure-Edge
My first Pokemon game was I believe Pokemon Emerald, and I got addicted ever since.
WingSilent
Wolfenstein 3D
The Gambler
It was CS 1.1 as my family used to run a gaming cafe.
Multtari
No idea. Too young to remember.

Super Mario Bros. 2
Duck Hunt
*Insert huge amount of NES and DOS games here with no idea about their names except Lemmings.*
LukaXGAMErs
(dis is too embarrassing for me) bratz, or fflyff? or maybe ragnarok... I really remembered the bratz thing.. really.. DIS IS THE FIRST THING I REALLY REMEMBERED!
Bramble
Mine was Super Mario Advance, and Mario Tennis Power Tour, both on the GBA. I got them on the same day, so I don't remember which order I played them in :3
Friendan
Either Goldeneye 64, Super Mario 64, Pokemon LeafGreen, or Pokemon Sapphire. My memory sucks.
trexex55
mine was gran turismo 1.. i played it alot when i was younger. Good times..
Vish024
Tetris I think, I recall playing it when I was about 4 or 5.
SpitsLife
The earliest memory I remember is Super Mario Kart on the SNES, I think I was like 3 or something.
NicoNicoNiii
Doom 2
La Volpe
Duck Hunt.
BigEarsMau
I still remember playing a lot of WRC Arcade with my trustworthy PS1.

Ahhhhh, such good times :)
Nanahira-san
Super Smash Brothers Melee. By far one of my favorite games. Thanks brother
Kher
I'm pretty sure it was the first Age of Empires game, which is still one of my favorite games ever.
Topic Starter
-Savage-

b1000k wrote:

Super Smash Brothers Melee. By far one of my favorite games. Thanks brother
I love Smash Bros as well! It's a very great franchise that I don't even have a least favorite; all of the SSB games are amazing!
Dusalty
Fire Attack.
Raiken-
kirby maybe
sovasin
flash games on the cartoon network site
TakuMii
I was waaaay too young to remember, but my earliest memories of video games are of Mirrorsoft's version of Tetris (DOS), Scorched Earth (DOS), Jones in the Fast Lane (DOS), Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (NES), Mario Party (N64), Mario Kart 64 (N64), and a shitton of random games for Windows 95.

Strangely enough, I even have early memories of watching my dad play Quake 2 (when I was around 2 or 3), but he's not even a gamer.
PrinceArua
The first console I bought was a Nintendo DS and with the purchase I got Lego Indiana Jones: the Original Adventures and some petshop game. Don't judge me ; ///;
Poofcakes
I have no idea what the first video game was I played. My mum was really into Nintendo when she had me, so I was basically born with a Nintendo controller in my hand. Probably a Zelda or Mario game on the N64 or SNES. :lol:

The first game I can actually remember playing is Pokémon Yellow.
-SayaKai
Grand Chase ;w;
joi-
The first video games I remember playing are Pokemon Yellow, Space Impact for Nokia and Formula 2001 for PS2.
EneT
Thought this thread was dead. The first game I ever played was a game called Soul Reaver which I played when I was 3.
blooming tea
Tanks from pegasus.
[Nic]
Halo:CE and Ratchet and Clank.
Ah, good times...
Nadfee
Oh.. first game.. The first one I played was.. Ultraman on PS2. I was really into ultraman when I was younger (6 when I got my first game & console)
Ikarugamesh
Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome. I used to cheat my way through the game, but I had so much fun.
Witch Mercy
I think it was WoW
Frc
Ratchet and Clank 2
AtomicSolar
I consider Spyro the Dragon as my first video game.
kirueggy
Mario Party 5 on the Nintendo Gamecube... I had very little/no friends growing up so I would just play with bots...
Mafumafu
that's Age of Empires series.
I grew up with them ;D
Flanster
Either Super Mario Bros. or Battle City (Tanks) on NES
Jarvis
Pretty sure it was Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec.

You know how car games usually have a ghost mode.. yeah that spooked me way to much
The Wicked Eye
It has to be Pokemon Red on the Game Boy. Oh the good old days how i miss them...
Tereyax
Good o'l Age of Empires on one of those box-like PCs ...Brings back memories <3
Topic Starter
-Savage-
This thread shall keep living! You can share this thread with your friends, if you'd like! :)
Hyurinmaru
Harvestmoon : Back to Nature :3
show more