show more
Nevermoreshi
Contra
Natu
Pokemon Gold :)
MinhChiz
Those 50 in 1 Chinese console my grandma got for me
Dereklander
Sonic 2 was my first game and was the only game I played for about an year until I got a PS1
BioZap43
Air Strike 3D By GameHouse Does Anyone Still Remember That Game???
Reverri
  1. Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal
  2. Simpsons Hit & Run
  3. Sonic Adventure DX
Halokinesis
Good old 3D pinball
Green Ghost
As far I can remember, I think it was Atomic Bomberman.
MujKiOff
Well do you remember 2014 when Minecraft was verrrry popular?Well...I was playing it.That was my first video game xD
orangesunrise_old
Wizard101. I first played it in 2014, when I was 9.
KaBluei
Intelligent Qube for PS1.
haruchi
The first game I had played was Crysis on my old 8800GT rig. 30fps was considered playable hahaha
Arctos Sagittario
I believe it was a 4-in-1 tape for a keyboard console for type-training or something, with Contra being one of them, can’t even remember the other three though...

I think I played it when I was 5-ish, which would be 1997, or 10 years after it first released. Things travelled a bit slow back then, no?

Anyway, my parents never allowed a fully-dedicated gaming console, which means that Contra was the only console game I’ve played till... yesterday-ish I guess?

So the next thing would be Red Alert 95, my very first PC game. I’ve played tons of games on PC tracing back to this.

RA95 didn’t affect my taste in games though, I still like RPG and sim racing the most, and RTS is still not attractive to me at least.
- MAKS -
I think it was Duck Hunt with that weird plastic gun.
Mirt
The very first game I ever played was Halo Custom Edition / Halo Combat Evolved. It was like a weird official modded version of the original Halo on pc. It was actually a tonne of fun. I wonder what happened to that game.
Chantime82
It was Mario Kart on my Ds lite XD
Aniviuh
Crash Team Racing, 1v1 me nerd
LyoshkaShirn
Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage, I'm waiting ps4 reamastered 21 november
kxium_old
ddr for the n64 lol. my dad just came home after work with the n64 looking happy to see me greet him on the doorway, then he gave me the n64 with some games cartidges. one of the best times from my childhood days.
Bananaland
wild tangent games i don't remember
Arival
My first game ever was Age of Empires 2 + Conquerors DLC on disc. this was back when I played on my dads old Asus laptop when I was like ~3.
MrMilkins
It's a tough call for bf2 or cs 1.6 but i think i'd say it was battlefield 2. I played it like crazy when it came out and cause of it i have a burning passion for fps and i was like 5 when i played it so yeah...
Reactions
Tough one. Has to be either mario 64 or stronghold crusader.
AmaZingKraCkOte
My first online game on the PC is dofus when i was around 7 // 8 years old.
Tenpii
It was either sm64 or dk64 (my memory is pretty shaky, but these are the oldest games I own).
FaizKTG
My first game I ever played was NFS hot pursuit 2 on the ps2
AtmanurM
First game i ever played was Need For Speed 2 on my dad pc
Brainage
I don't actually remember but my first game console was Nintendo Gamecube. I believe the first game I played on that was The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker so that's probably my first video game I played
ossha
Dad bought me Quake III when I was 7 or so.
cool game
TheLegendaryHD
barbie online
Winnyace

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

barbie online
better than WoW for sure!
The Blakery
The first game I ever played was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

So glad my parents were Zelda fans, now I'm in love with the series!
Ohishi
The first game that I've played is either Castlevania or Fire Emblem on my gameboy advance , good times
payney

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

barbie online

i would be lying if i said that the barbie online games weren't my introduction to games on the pc. i legit played the hell out of barbie and other makeup/fashion games when i was a little kid.

the first game on a disc i can remember though was the first dragon ball z: budokai game. still play it to this day.
StartAndSelect
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Megadrive
Sosteneshion
iirc it was Deathtrap Dungeon for ps1
caree
Don't know I played on the Playstation 1 as soon as I was born but the first online game I ever played was a cracked version of Counter-Strike 1.6
MisakiSakaki
It was in ps1: MGS
Cylo0
For me it was Legend of Zelda Wind waker, and Mario Kart: Double Dash (the best mario kart) That's what basically got me into gaming in general.
Schynagel
Rhythm Heaven on NDS.
show more