forum

David Guetta feat. Skylar Grey - Shot Me Down

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rinkusu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 11 июня 2015 г. at 11:40:32

Artist: David Guetta feat. Skylar Grey
Title: Shot Me Down
Tags: David Guetta Skylar Grey Shot Me Down WinSpirit
BPM: 128
Filesize: 7682kb
Play Time: 02:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extra (6,09 stars, 381 notes)
  2. Hard (3,42 stars, 274 notes)
  3. Insane (5,05 stars, 387 notes)
  4. Normal (1,85 stars, 148 notes)
Download: David Guetta feat. Skylar Grey - Shot Me Down
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on June 10 2015

Artist: David Guetta feat. Skylar Grey
Title: Shot Me Down
BPM: 128
Filesize: 7650kb
Play Time: 02:44
Difficulties Available: Normal, Hard, Insane, Extra

Download: David Guetta feat. Skylar Grey - Shot Me Down
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WriggleNightbug
NM from My Modding queue

Extra

AIMod -

00:55:183 (10) - (if possible) Try shortening the slider to end at 00:55:242 then try adding a reversearrow

01:00:222 (1) - Try removing the second reversearrow on this slider

01:15:691 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Because i'm crazy like that, i had an idea to where you should move these circles a bit farther from their following sliders

02:45:222 - 03:05:847 - You have a LOT of room for more here, map feels sorta like a WIP, which is not something i enjoy modding, please consider mapping this section.
Topic Starter
Rinkusu
Thanks for your mod, i will cut mp3 file cause i dont wanna map 2:45-3:05
micchi_chi
Hi~ Late mod from my modding Q
Congratulation on answering the question correctly
I wonder if this still active .-.

Anyway, let's start~

I don't think I'll be able to mod this map that well....
So I think I'll just mod generally

[General]
  1. Be sure to always check AiMod (ctrl+shift+A) to see if there's any problem on the map. Now you can see that there's a kiai that isn't snapped and your audio bitrate is higher than 192kbps. You have to compress it to between 128 - 192kbps in order for this map to get ranked.
  2. On normal, check AiMod, there's a spinner that isn't a new combo, click the number beside the warning (it's where the spinner is placed (in time)), select the spinner, and click new combo on the right side.
  3. Still on normal, check AiMod again and tick the "Check Distance Snap" option. It'll show DS problem; whether the note is too far or to near from the previous note. Normal and Easy may not have any DS problem so you better fix them all. (the DS from one note to the next one must be always 1.2x)
  4. 00:52:722 (1) - Never use 1/4 beat (blue tick) on normal unless it's a slow bpm song (bpm<100)
  5. Song setup -> design. Uncheck "Widescreen support" and "Letterbox during break" you don't need them.
  6. Your NC (new combo) -ing seems to be pretty random. Some tip : just NC every big white tick.
  7. And yes, you mainly map on the center, use the side more.
  8. Be sure to NC every time you change SV (slider velocity) so the player can be ready.
  9. And your slider seems to be messy as well. Try to read this to make neater sliders t/208596
  10. You also seems to randomly place the note so they overlap each other. Avoid it.

Well... I'll end it here, there are still pretty much to improve so make sure you fix the general stuff, especially things that related to ranking criteria. Read it here https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria and here https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Standard_Ranking_Criteria

Good luck anyway~