forum

Custom healthbar generator -- Now with live preview!

posted
Total Posts
show more
-sev
I see you have improved this since the last time I used it. Nice.
EmanuelAlcon
I think you should add other health bar types. I mean this project ,I guess you can call, is pretty awesome, but other health bar choices would make it even better. Anyways, thanks for the project and keep it up! ^-^
Hans5958
Imgur blocked my country! can someone create mine with white?
Topic Starter
agubelu
Updated! It will now notify you if you are using an outdated version.

Hans5958 wrote:

Sorry if it's a bit late, there you go

http://puu.sh/j7rAx/e553a33803.zip

By the way, if you give me the error log I can add a "backup" server to upload the templates to if imgur is blocked in some countries.
-Kendo-
yanQQ

agubelu wrote:

>> Grab latest version HERE <<

You need Java 1.8 or later in order to run it
If you get an A Java Exception has occured popup, please update Java to the latest version
Also please remove scorebar-marker and scorebar-ki (and all of their variants) from your skin to prevent the scorebar from not being placed properly

Hey! I wrote this small program yesterday and I wanted to share it with the community since many people might find it useful.

You just have to input your osu! username, select a color theme and select whether you want your country flag to appear or not, and it will create a nice healthbar with your avatar, username and flag.

Some examples:

Of course, any suggestions are welcome. If you find any errors, please report them providing the information that pops up in the "Errors" tab.

I can also provide the source code if anyone's suspicious or just curious, PM me.

If you found this useful, a thank you is greatly appreciated :oops:

CHANGELOG:

v1.1
  1. Will now automatically check for updates
v1.0
  1. It will now generate HD and SD files
  2. Added a squared/circular avatar selector
  3. FREE COLORS!!!1
v0.4
  1. Added a font color selector
v0.3
  1. You can now select where to save generated files
v0.2.1
  1. Minor internal tweaks
v0.2
  1. Added three new color themes: brown, white and rainbow
  2. Added a font selector
  3. You can now print whatever text you want to instead of your username
v0.1
  1. Initial release

Make me one please. And Green please. Also, for the love of God, make it .osk! Make it with no @2x also.
Topic Starter
agubelu

yanQQ wrote:

Make me one please. And Green please. Also, for the love of God, make it .osk! Make it with no @2x also.
Why does it not work for you? Any errors? (I have no problem with creating one for you but please, if you have any problem running it tell me so I can fix it).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but creating an .osk just with the scorebar pngs will result in the default skin with the custom healthbar, won't it?

If you don't want @2x files just delete them, I don't think it is needed to add a "no HD" option when you can just ignore those files.
yanQQ

agubelu wrote:

yanQQ wrote:

Why does it not work for you? Any errors? (I have no problem with creating one for you but please, if you have any problem running it tell me so I can fix it).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but creating an .osk just with the scorebar pngs will result in the default skin with the custom healthbar, won't it?

If you don't want @2x files just delete them, I don't think it is needed to add a "no HD" option when you can just ignore those files.

Because it says "Could not find main class: gui.Main. Program will exit."

Also, I still want a .osk. Changed my color.. I want Yellow!
Topic Starter
agubelu

yanQQ wrote:

agubelu wrote:

Because it says "Could not find main class: gui.Main. Program will exit."

Also, I still want a .osk. Changed my color.. I want Yellow!
Probably an outdated java version, try updating

anyway here it is http://puu.sh/j90oc/c5210f3aff.osk
yanQQ
THANKS!!!
DeletedUser_2213373
Wow it's really cool, nice OP :D
Pruz
This is amazing! Thanks. :D
danks
Can i grab the .PSD file? i want make a little animated.

Thanks before i like the style of this healtbar,
this like a magic dude... just fill the name. its very very very very simple.
Topic Starter
agubelu

danks wrote:

Can i grab the .PSD file? i want make a little animated.

Thanks before i like the style of this healtbar,
this like a magic dude... just fill the name. its very very very very simple.
You mean the templates? They are just regular .png files:

Everything else (recoloring, avatar, text, flag...) is processed in runtime.
Hans5958

agubelu wrote:

Updated! It will now notify you if you are using an outdated version.

Hans5958 wrote:

Sorry if it's a bit late, there you go

http://puu.sh/j7rAx/e553a33803.zip

By the way, if you give me the error log I can add a "backup" server to upload the templates to if imgur is blocked in some countries.
Well thanks!

EDIT : I know its blocked because my provider blocked because there are some bad things (nudity?) in there
Keenetrial

agubelu wrote:

If you get an A Java Exception has occured popup, please update Java to the latest version
Also please remove scorebar-marker and scorebar-ki (and all of their variants) from your skin to prevent the scorebar from not being placed properly

Hey! I wrote this small program yesterday and I wanted to share it with the community since many people might find it useful.

You just have to input your osu! username, select a color theme and select whether you want your country flag to appear or not, and it will create a nice healthbar with your avatar, username and flag.

Some examples:

Of course, any suggestions are welcome. If you find any errors, please report them providing the information that pops up in the "Errors" tab.

I can also provide the source code if anyone's suspicious or just curious, PM me.

CHANGELOG:

v1.1
v1.0
  3. FREE COLORS!!!1
v0.4
v0.3
v0.2.1
  1. Minor internal tweaks
v0.2
  2. Added a font selector
v0.1
  1. Initial release
I love you so much just because of this.
ViniPvP

agubelu wrote:

Some examples:

CHANGELOG:

v1.1
v1.0
  3. FREE COLORS!!!1
v0.4
v0.3
v0.2.1
  1. Minor internal tweaks
v0.2
  2. Added a font selector
v0.1
  1. Initial release

Omg is cute *o*
CokLz

agubelu wrote:

Some examples:

CHANGELOG:

v1.1
v1.0
  3. FREE COLORS!!!1
v0.4
v0.3
v0.2.1
  1. Minor internal tweaks
v0.2
  2. Added a font selector
v0.1
  1. Initial release
With i got hacked i'm gonna report you =*-*=
Topic Starter
agubelu

CokLz wrote:

With i got hacked i'm gonna report you =*-*=
wat
riffraff11235
Worked fine the first few times I used it, but now it just hangs on "Retrieving your osu! profile page....". It doesn't report any errors.
1EN
Great idea! :)
Topic Starter
agubelu

riffraff11235 wrote:

Worked fine the first few times I used it, but now it just hangs on "Retrieving your osu! profile page....". It doesn't report any errors.
Did you update it before it stopped working? If you didn't it looks like some issues in your internet connection
Frozenemerald
Hi thanks for this java app that's useful really :D
Can you try add an options to set avatar (because i have a GTA V skin and i want set the heatlth bar with Trevor,Micheal,Franklin name and add the profile picture with it)

I hope you good luck for the next :)
riffraff11235

agubelu wrote:

riffraff11235 wrote:

Did you update it before it stopped working? If you didn't it looks like some issues in your internet connection
Tried it both before and after updating and had the same issue. I'll give it another shot soon.
MJGHD
Worked perfectly. Thanks.
robin
looks like it is stuck on "retrieving your osu! profile page" for me. anything i can do to get past this?
woah
Dude Nice :>
but,can you add some things like
1.Changing the Hp-Bar model
2.Changing the avatar picture (custom avatar picture)
thats all i could suggest for now :D
makemecool123
Works Fine
Lay
THIS IS AMAZING, OMG I LOVE YOU

The caps were so necessary
Midori no Sora
When I'm trying to create one, getting this error:(I tried to change this file's location and save location)

An error occured, if you need to report it please provide the following information:
Username: GebereJacksonTR
Text to print:
Using flag: true
Selected colors: [[27,103,136],[43,95,116],[101,197,206],[45,162,211]]
Selected font: [family=Comic Sans MS,name=Comic Sans MS,style=plain,size=33]
Squared avatar: false
Invoked URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/GebereJacksonTR
Saving file to: C:\Users\fbyig\Documents\
Java ver: 1.8.0_60
java.lang.NullPointerException
at gen.Colorizer.recolor(Colorizer.java:18)
at gen.HealthBarGenerator.go(HealthBarGenerator.java:151)
at gui.MainPanel$Work.run(MainPanel.java:336)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
uknowwat
im stuck on retrieving you're osu profile page!
and i've got my laptop hooked up to my internet through ethernet cable.
Help Me !!!!
yanQQ
Base color - This one
any font...
also make .osk
Phosphorus_old_1
This is simply amazing!
xhale
Can't open the jar file. I do have java installed. It even has a java icon, so its trying to open with java. All that happens is that a command prompt window opens up for 0.1 sec and then closes. I have windows 10 atm, it worked before with windows 7

Edit: Fixed by downloading and running jarfix.exe
Jetzy-Chan
Worked great for me. This is amazing. :)
G-Osu
Amazing! Works Good!
Miralyn
Link does not work.
Sky Shaymin
Puush doesn't exist >.<
XGrazX
Link does not work
dragoniod123
link doesnt work pls it looks cool i want to try
show more