community forum

Custom healthbar generator -- Now with live preview!

posted
Total Posts
232
show more
EmanuelAlcon
I think you should add other health bar types. I mean this project ,I guess you can call, is pretty awesome, but other health bar choices would make it even better. Anyways, thanks for the project and keep it up! ^-^
Hans5958
Imgur blocked my country! can someone create mine with white?
Topic Starter
agubelu
Updated! It will now notify you if you are using an outdated version.

Hans5958 wrote:

Imgur blocked my country! can someone create mine with white?
Sorry if it's a bit late, there you go

http://puu.sh/j7rAx/e553a33803.zip

By the way, if you give me the error log I can add a "backup" server to upload the templates to if imgur is blocked in some countries.
-Kendo-
...
yanQQ

agubelu wrote:

>> Grab latest version HERE <<

You need Java 1.8 or later in order to run it
If you get an A Java Exception has occured popup, please update Java to the latest version
Also please remove scorebar-marker and scorebar-ki (and all of their variants) from your skin to prevent the scorebar from not being placed properly




Hey! I wrote this small program yesterday and I wanted to share it with the community since many people might find it useful.

You just have to input your osu! username, select a color theme and select whether you want your country flag to appear or not, and it will create a nice healthbar with your avatar, username and flag.

Some examples:




Of course, any suggestions are welcome. If you find any errors, please report them providing the information that pops up in the "Errors" tab.

I can also provide the source code if anyone's suspicious or just curious, PM me.

If you found this useful, a thank you is greatly appreciated :oops:

CHANGELOG:


v1.1
  1. Will now automatically check for updates


v1.0
  1. It will now generate HD and SD files
  2. Added a squared/circular avatar selector
  3. FREE COLORS!!!1


v0.4
  1. Added a font color selector


v0.3
  1. You can now select where to save generated files


v0.2.1
  1. Minor internal tweaks


v0.2
  1. Added three new color themes: brown, white and rainbow
  2. Added a font selector
  3. You can now print whatever text you want to instead of your username


v0.1
  1. Initial release
Make me one please. And Green please. Also, for the love of God, make it .osk! Make it with no @2x also.
Topic Starter
agubelu

yanQQ wrote:

Make me one please. And Green please. Also, for the love of God, make it .osk! Make it with no @2x also.
Why does it not work for you? Any errors? (I have no problem with creating one for you but please, if you have any problem running it tell me so I can fix it).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but creating an .osk just with the scorebar pngs will result in the default skin with the custom healthbar, won't it?

If you don't want @2x files just delete them, I don't think it is needed to add a "no HD" option when you can just ignore those files.
yanQQ

agubelu wrote:

yanQQ wrote:

Make me one please. And Green please. Also, for the love of God, make it .osk! Make it with no @2x also.
Why does it not work for you? Any errors? (I have no problem with creating one for you but please, if you have any problem running it tell me so I can fix it).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but creating an .osk just with the scorebar pngs will result in the default skin with the custom healthbar, won't it?

If you don't want @2x files just delete them, I don't think it is needed to add a "no HD" option when you can just ignore those files.
Because it says "Could not find main class: gui.Main. Program will exit."


Also, I still want a .osk. Changed my color.. I want Yellow!
Topic Starter
agubelu

yanQQ wrote:

agubelu wrote:

Why does it not work for you? Any errors? (I have no problem with creating one for you but please, if you have any problem running it tell me so I can fix it).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but creating an .osk just with the scorebar pngs will result in the default skin with the custom healthbar, won't it?

If you don't want @2x files just delete them, I don't think it is needed to add a "no HD" option when you can just ignore those files.
Because it says "Could not find main class: gui.Main. Program will exit."


Also, I still want a .osk. Changed my color.. I want Yellow!
Probably an outdated java version, try updating

anyway here it is http://puu.sh/j90oc/c5210f3aff.osk
yanQQ
THANKS!!!
Riantra
Wow it's really cool, nice OP :D
Pruz
This is amazing! Thanks. :D
danks
Can i grab the .PSD file? i want make a little animated.

Thanks before i like the style of this healtbar,
this like a magic dude... just fill the name. its very very very very simple.
Topic Starter
agubelu

danks wrote:

Can i grab the .PSD file? i want make a little animated.

Thanks before i like the style of this healtbar,
this like a magic dude... just fill the name. its very very very very simple.
You mean the templates? They are just regular .png files:




Everything else (recoloring, avatar, text, flag...) is processed in runtime.
Hans5958

agubelu wrote:

Updated! It will now notify you if you are using an outdated version.

Hans5958 wrote:

Imgur blocked my country! can someone create mine with white?
Sorry if it's a bit late, there you go

http://puu.sh/j7rAx/e553a33803.zip

By the way, if you give me the error log I can add a "backup" server to upload the templates to if imgur is blocked in some countries.
Well thanks!

EDIT : I know its blocked because my provider blocked because there are some bad things (nudity?) in there
Keenetrial

agubelu wrote:

>> Grab latest version HERE <<

You need Java 1.8 or later in order to run it

If you get an A Java Exception has occured popup, please update Java to the latest version
Also please remove scorebar-marker and scorebar-ki (and all of their variants) from your skin to prevent the scorebar from not being placed properly




Hey! I wrote this small program yesterday and I wanted to share it with the community since many people might find it useful.

You just have to input your osu! username, select a color theme and select whether you want your country flag to appear or not, and it will create a nice healthbar with your avatar, username and flag.

Some examples:




Of course, any suggestions are welcome. If you find any errors, please report them providing the information that pops up in the "Errors" tab.

I can also provide the source code if anyone's suspicious or just curious, PM me.

If you found this useful, a thank you is greatly appreciated :oops:

CHANGELOG:


v1.1
  1. Will now automatically check for updates


v1.0
  1. It will now generate HD and SD files
  2. Added a squared/circular avatar selector
  3. FREE COLORS!!!1


v0.4
  1. Added a font color selector


v0.3
  1. You can now select where to save generated files


v0.2.1
  1. Minor internal tweaks


v0.2
  1. Added three new color themes: brown, white and rainbow
  2. Added a font selector
  3. You can now print whatever text you want to instead of your username


v0.1
  1. Initial release
I love you so much just because of this.
ViniPvP

agubelu wrote:

>> Grab latest version HERE <<

You need Java 1.8 or later in order to run it

If you get an A Java Exception has occured popup, please update Java to the latest version
Also please remove scorebar-marker and scorebar-ki (and all of their variants) from your skin to prevent the scorebar from not being placed properly




Hey! I wrote this small program yesterday and I wanted to share it with the community since many people might find it useful.

You just have to input your osu! username, select a color theme and select whether you want your country flag to appear or not, and it will create a nice healthbar with your avatar, username and flag.

Some examples:




Of course, any suggestions are welcome. If you find any errors, please report them providing the information that pops up in the "Errors" tab.

I can also provide the source code if anyone's suspicious or just curious, PM me.

If you found this useful, a thank you is greatly appreciated :oops:

CHANGELOG:


v1.1
  1. Will now automatically check for updates


v1.0
  1. It will now generate HD and SD files
  2. Added a squared/circular avatar selector
  3. FREE COLORS!!!1


v0.4
  1. Added a font color selector


v0.3
  1. You can now select where to save generated files


v0.2.1
  1. Minor internal tweaks


v0.2
  1. Added three new color themes: brown, white and rainbow
  2. Added a font selector
  3. You can now print whatever text you want to instead of your username


v0.1
  1. Initial release
Omg is cute *o*
CokLz

agubelu wrote:

>> Grab latest version HERE <<

You need Java 1.8 or later in order to run it

If you get an A Java Exception has occured popup, please update Java to the latest version
Also please remove scorebar-marker and scorebar-ki (and all of their variants) from your skin to prevent the scorebar from not being placed properly




Hey! I wrote this small program yesterday and I wanted to share it with the community since many people might find it useful.

You just have to input your osu! username, select a color theme and select whether you want your country flag to appear or not, and it will create a nice healthbar with your avatar, username and flag.

Some examples:




Of course, any suggestions are welcome. If you find any errors, please report them providing the information that pops up in the "Errors" tab.

I can also provide the source code if anyone's suspicious or just curious, PM me.

If you found this useful, a thank you is greatly appreciated :oops:

CHANGELOG:


v1.1
  1. Will now automatically check for updates


v1.0
  1. It will now generate HD and SD files
  2. Added a squared/circular avatar selector
  3. FREE COLORS!!!1


v0.4
  1. Added a font color selector


v0.3
  1. You can now select where to save generated files


v0.2.1
  1. Minor internal tweaks


v0.2
  1. Added three new color themes: brown, white and rainbow
  2. Added a font selector
  3. You can now print whatever text you want to instead of your username


v0.1
  1. Initial release
With i got hacked i'm gonna report you =*-*=
Topic Starter
agubelu

CokLz wrote:

With i got hacked i'm gonna report you =*-*=
wat
riffraff11235
Worked fine the first few times I used it, but now it just hangs on "Retrieving your osu! profile page....". It doesn't report any errors.
1EN
Great idea! :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply