forum

Shy's Avatar GFX Shop (Free) [PERMANENTLY CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gamer_Shy
Sadly, due to this thread being so old at this point, it has lost it's potential, but if you stumbled across this and have been watching it for a long time, don't worry, I will be opening a new and revised post offering the same services and possibly some more ;)
[NEW SHOP DUE TO RELEASE MID OCTOBER]

Old Post
Welcome to a new GFX shop thingy!!! Except it's not a shop cuz everything is FREEE -insert annoying spinning screen here-

Anyways, WELCOME, I actually put this up a while ago on my userpage, but seeing that i'm not popular in ANY regard, i may as well make a que XP

Keep in mind i WILL still accept requests from ingame pm's and website messages as stated: here =3

So, here's how this will be done (preferably)
Keep in mind that I plan to do primarily pony avatars, HOWEVER, i CAN do more than just ponies, i just aim to fill Drum Drum's pony gap in his profile pics and relieve him of some of the stress of making so many avatars XP

simply fill out a form here that looks like this:
FORM
Pony name/link to your OC: (example: Golden Harvest)
border color: (any color)
gradient color: (if you want your border to merge into another color at opposite corners, leave blank for a solid border)
Texture style: (if you want some fanciness to your border)
Border glow: (just a yes or no, i'll decide if you leave it blank)
Border Glow Color: (The color of the glow coming inward from the border, leave blank and i'll decide XP)
Text: (if you leave this blank, i'll use your username)
Text Glow Color: (The color of the glow around the text, leave blank and i'll decide the color XP, PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU DO NOT WANT A GLOW ON YOUR TEXT)

That's pretty much all there is to it... but here's some examples of what i can do =3

These are just ones i did for fun for some friends, keep in mind I CANNOT draw, however, i will gladly make a profile pic of an OC you've drawn XP

I am experimenting with some otehr styles, but for now, the square border is the main one i've done, but i'm sure i can do others XP

I hope to make some great profile pics from this =3
Aomi
Good luck.
Just, rename the thread's name to something more appealing ^^'
DJ Yuu
good luck !
Kouya-
Haha colorful .

good luck with your thread :D
-SayaKai
goodluck
Topic Starter
Gamer_Shy

Aomi wrote:

Good luck.
Just, rename the thread's name to something more appealing ^^'
Just did that XD
Topic Starter
Gamer_Shy
Thanks for the luck you guys =3
-ryusakihatsue-
goooooood luckkkkkkk :D
Ace_Bandit
Pony name/link to your OC: Rainbow Dash
border color: RAINBOW
gradient color: RAINBOW
Texture style: Shiny
Border glow: no thanks
Border Glow Color:
Text:
Text Glow Color: RAINBOW
Topic Starter
Gamer_Shy
Completed Request

Ace_Bandit wrote:

Pony name/link to your OC: Rainbow Dash
border color: RAINBOW
gradient color: RAINBOW
Texture style: Shiny
Border glow: no thanks
Border Glow Color:
Text:
Text Glow Color: RAINBOW
~------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

http://puu.sh/ijeVS/f2af14306b.png
Hope u like it =D
It turned out ALOT better than expected >_>
LeStalker
Late but gl :3
Topic Starter
Gamer_Shy
Dont be afraid to make a request guys =3 i am still up and open
-Amithinda-
How long would this normally take?
Topic Starter
Gamer_Shy

-Amithinda- wrote:

How long would this normally take?
Typically, it only takes between 5-15 minutes to create, depending on the speed of my computer at the time, afterwards i transfer the file to google drive and manage the upload process from my tablet, overall, between the time of start and uploading, it can take anywhere from 20 min to about 40 min on really bad days, but from the ones ive made its normally around 20 min or less.

However, currently, unless i can get my hands on a functional copy of photoshop for android, i cant make avatars for now due to my uncle taking his monitor back and my netbooks screen being broken (dont ask XP) im looking for a temporary solution so i can get this to take off,but as it stands, no luck =/