forum

Livestream event for charity on 25 July.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lenny
EneT
I can't. shitpost. this. thread. dammit.
If it truly is for charity I would like to know which charity the money is going to please. Although I will not be watching, I support this and your good intentions.
AutoMedic
where will the proceeds be going? hope it's child's play because i wanna burn more hats for little kids
Vuelo Eluko
will there be anyone good playing
EneT
I feel like this thread needs more attention so I'm going to throw a post here to help.
Topic Starter
Lenny
Topic Starter
Lenny
Everything goes directly to savethechildren, more info on my twitch profile.
Topic Starter
Lenny

EneT wrote:

I feel like this thread needs more attention so I'm going to throw a post here to help.
Thanks EneT :)
EneT
Right, you should probably avoid triple-posting; there is an edit post function, you know?
Topic Starter
Lenny
EneT
No problem, now you know.
bigfeh
This reminds me of the fundraising campaign they'll run at the end of the month on EVE

they'll blow up a titan :(
Vuelo Eluko

bigfeh wrote:

This reminds me of the fundraising campaign they'll run at the end of the month on EVE

they'll blow up a titan :(
what the fuck they're flushing something like 60 billion isk down the toilet how does that help the game
Mahogany
I don't think being my usual asshole sarcastic self will go down well in this thread

Best of luck with everything, OP.
Treekii
Good luck! I might watch if I have the time.
The Gambler
Good Luck!
Topic Starter
Lenny
Thank you for the support
Senpoii
Good luck to your stream, sir. I did this last year and had a blast. I had the honors of interviewing the Dev Team of Tera Online and got to play with them for a few hours. The Dev Team also raided my stream... Was lots of fun.
Again, good luck and have fun this year :)

ps: Don't fall asleep on stream, it never ends well.
pss: stock lots of energy drinks and order pizza before they close at night, or else you're screwed.

edit: fixed typo's & added ps's
Lewder
i wont watch but im keeping this bumped if nobody else does, godspeed OP
trebby
Hopefully it'll be a success. I'll be there.
Yuudachi-kun

CuboidBeats wrote:

Hopefully it'll be a success. I'll be there.
I won't.
Friendan
Good job contradicting yourself with that double post, you could have edited it.
I usually don't watch live streams, so I probably won't be watching, but I might check it out.
Topic Starter
Lenny

Ilfri-chan wrote:

Good luck to your stream, sir. I did this last year and had a blast. I had the honors of interviewing the Dev Team of Tera Online and got to play with them for a few hours. The Dev Team also raided my stream... Was lots of fun.
Again, good luck and have fun this year :)

ps: Don't fall asleep on stream, it never ends well.
pss: stock lots of energy drinks and order pizza before they close at night, or else you're screwed.

edit: fixed typo's & added ps's

That's realy cool :) Thank you for the support and I'll make sure everyone is ready and set for 6 hours of osu! ^_^
Topic Starter
Lenny
Bump
The Gambler
The day is almost near. Bumping this again
Topic Starter
Lenny
Update: Stream starts in 8 hours!
Ceph23
How the flying foot did I miss this thread?
Well good luck mate. I'll probably watch later.
Samudk
Ready for tonight :P