forum

[duplicate] Choose default skin for separate modes

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Alex311360
I know the Taiko skin default option exists, but the thing is, it will only default to the folder named Taiko. I don't want to have to rename things every time I want to use a different skin by default (which I do sometimes).

So I thought, not only allow to choose a default skin for Taiko, but for ALL modes.

How it works:

A checkbox will be available saying: "Choose default skin for osu!', with osu! being replaced with other mode names. If checked, a new dropdown box will appear. By default, it will be set to the skin you're currently using. Clicking on the box will reveal all the skins available. If it does not have a custom skin for that mode (e.g. no taiko skin files in a skin folder), it will not be available to choose (removed from list). Unchecking the box will revert to using the skin you're using, but the option will still be saved for next time.

Thought this would be useful for people who dislike changing skins often while playing multiple modes.

And maybe as a cookie bonus, there would also be a cursor option where you can steal the cursor from another skin. But that's kind of useless unless you're a bigtime osu! player or something. I dunno.
abraker
dupe t/96865

And I bumped it early today. Tch tch tch.
Topic Starter
Alex311360

abraker wrote:

dupe t/96865

And I bumped it early today. Tch tch tch.
Oh, I'm blind as a bat.
Thanks.
Oinari-sama