forum

[invalid] Half Hidden mod in oSu standard

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Dephix
the only difference when using this mod compared to Hidden is that hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay never disappear, only approachcircles and numbers disappear in this mod (that why its called Half Hidden), suggesting because i like Hidden but the circles just disappear making me miss them often and i don't like hitting empty spaces lol.
unranked or 1.0x multiplier idk pls make it happen pls
The Gambler
Isn't that like making the approach circles transparent? It feels weird to play but once you have reading down, it plays like regular nomod instead of Hidden.

To simulate, just rename a transparent image into approachcircle.png

Still, it feels like regualar.
Topic Starter
Dephix

The Gambler wrote:

Isn't that like making the approach circles transparent? It feels weird to play but once you have reading down, it plays like regular nomod instead of Hidden.

Dephix wrote:

only approachcircles and numbers disappear in this mod (that why its called Half Hidden)
skinning can't make the numbers disappear like they'd do with Hidden when playing nomod

you dont need to memorize where the circles are when playing this mod, circles and slider starts would look more consistent unlike normal Hidden where hitcircle and overlay disappear on circles but not on sliders (just the numbers are the ones disappear on sliders)
silmarilen

Dephix wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

Dephix wrote:

only approachcircles and numbers disappear in this mod (that why its called Half Hidden)
skinning can't make the numbers disappear like they'd do with Hidden when playing nomod
yes they can, just make a blank image for the files used by the combo numbering.
Topic Starter
Dephix

silmarilen wrote:

Dephix wrote:

yes they can, just make a blank image for the files used by the combo numbering.
skinning can't do it

images for demontration:

Oinari-sama
Don't see this happening sorry...
The Gambler

Dephix wrote:

the only difference when using this mod compared to Hidden is that hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay never disappear, only approachcircles and numbers disappear in this mod (that why its called Half Hidden), suggesting because i like Hidden but the circles just disappear making me miss them often and i don't like hitting empty spaces lol.
Make all default.png and approachcircle.png transparent. Basically a new skin IMO.
Topic Starter
Dephix

The Gambler wrote:

Dephix wrote:

Make all default.png and approachcircle.png transparent. Basically a new skin IMO.
when using this mod:
>there are no approachcircles (this is the only thing you understand)
>there are numbers, they appear and disappear like they'd with normal Hidden, which could also help you tell the timing of notes, look at the pictures i made