1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
I'm currently B- Rank; I tend to play in bursts, and then stop before I hit a bad streak xD
posted
posted
Aaaand to stop Blazevoir from editing his post, Flounder Heights joined the map rotation!
posted
Her*, and I'm honestly surprised no one said anything to what I posted... /corner
posted
To be honest, I generally just follow the Splatoon subreddit, skim past all the Callie Marie fanpersoning and get my news from there :<

I'll be playing over the weekend, so if anybody wants to team up and battle the world, my NNID is Azure_Kyte.
posted
I'll probably be around for a few rounds, especially if I'm leveling up new gear.

P.S. Flounder Heights is officially my most favorite map <3 (Fun fact: try listening closely at the trees.)
posted
Flounder Heights is a lot of fun!

Another fun little thing: The maps located around the level show the ink splattered in realtime, similar to the gamepad. I'll be running around with my trust N'Zap '89 :D
posted
Yeah, I noticed that on a showcase/tour video. Dunny why they'd put that if you can just use the Gamepad, but whatever.
posted
I wanted to play more this weekend, but Ludum Dare got in the way.

I played a game with you and mm though, so I am content :D
posted
Oh what... I swear I didn't notice you...
posted
azure :O didnt know you played this. you need to be in the skype group so we have more chance of pure private battles!
posted
Yeah I kinda got a WiiU a month ago and this was bundled with it <3

I have MK8, Splatoon, Hyrule Warriors and Wind Waker. I'll probably play some more Splatoon today \:D/
posted
I finally got S rank at level 30.
posted
MLG 360 NoInk?
posted
Getting to S+ is impossible... I almost always get paired with bad teams...
posted
I laughed like a madman when we made a last-ditch Tower dash in overtime. We held that tower from -49 all the way up to a knockout. That feels good.
posted
Oy, you. We still need to make a Squad at one point :P
posted
Well how about this, I'll go online for a couple hours. I'm on Skype at the moment, so shout out at me when you're ready :P
posted
Timezones, though... orz

EDIT: =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted

Sorry if image is so big, I took photo with my phone.

Splatfest is so exhausting.

What did you guys choose? Art or Science?
show more