Topic Starter
P o M u T a
ty for mods!!
Nathan
hi from iyasine's request

[General]
  1. "PROGRESSIVE" is in tags twice, remove one
[Beginner]
  1. 03:48:610 (2) - Idk if you snapped this on blue tick just to simplify rhythm, but either way it should be 1/3. Considering it's a slider at 156 bpm with over a 1/1 gap to react I think it'll be fine, I've also asked alacat about it
  2. 02:00:245 (1) - Could add a finish on the repeat
[Standard]
  1. same two points as in beginner diff
[Another445]
  1. 01:56:976 (1,2,3,4) - I think angling these a bit differently for a turn would feel a bit better with the pitch increase on 01:56:976 (1), plus the crash on 01:57:361 (1), try something like this?
[Extra]
  • 00:34:187 (1,2) - Isn't this spacing awkwardly low? Players will only hit the head and disregard the rest of the slider so the movement between 00:34:187 (1,2,3) - is a bit weird
  1. 01:03:707 (1,2,3,4) - imo these are a bit too sharp in movement, most similar patterns in this section were wide angled and it feels abrupt coming from 01:02:937 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - which is almost linear
really nice, you can call me back whenever you want :D
Charles445

bbj0920 wrote:

I remember I promised you a mod for this, this is one hell of a great mapset!

Another445
My (personal) mapping idol Charles, another masterful map there. Just a few minor things.
00:09:347 (3) - I don't really think it has to be curved, it doesn't look good either imo. I miss sliders like these. I think they look alright!
00:22:731 (3) - ^ I think it'll be more endearing than annoying. Hard to say though, we'll see!
02:48:707 (1,2) - 1/8 you may have missed? Purposefully skipped 02:48:755 - , throwing 1/8 into here would mess some people up pretty bad I think.
It's so astonishing about how it's done right <3
Thanks for the mod! Glad you liked it.

sukiNathan wrote:

[Another445]
  1. 01:56:976 (1,2,3,4) - I think angling these a bit differently for a turn would feel a bit better with the pitch increase on 01:56:976 (1), plus the crash on 01:57:361 (1), try something like this? Something to think about, for sure. The perpendicular movement off the 2 is a little weird but the reverse in direction to hit the slider after is pretty sick. Hmm. I kinda want the player to just slow down off the 2, focusing on keys more than movement, not really sure what to say about this one. I think I'm gonna keep it like it is, don't want to gamble with perpendicular stuff.
Thanks for the mod!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a

sukiNathan wrote:

[General]
  1. "PROGRESSIVE" is in tags twice, remove one done
[Beginner]
  1. 03:48:610 (2) - Idk if you snapped this on blue tick just to simplify rhythm, but either way it should be 1/3. Considering it's a slider at 156 bpm with over a 1/1 gap to react I think it'll be fine, I've also asked alacat about it lol actually my mistake snap. fixed.
  2. 02:00:245 (1) - Could add a finish on the repeat done.
[Standard]
  1. same two points as in beginner diff same.
[Extra]
  • 00:34:187 (1,2) - Isn't this spacing awkwardly low? Players will only hit the head and disregard the rest of the slider so the movement between 00:34:187 (1,2,3) - is a bit weird fixed and more easily.
  1. 01:03:707 (1,2,3,4) - imo these are a bit too sharp in movement, most similar patterns in this section were wide angled and it feels abrupt coming from 01:02:937 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - which is almost linear done. I hope fixed.
really nice, you can call me back whenever you want :D
thanks for modding!!
i have repugnant my diff now. i call later!! :D
Nathan
recheck

[Hyper]
  1. 00:38:322 (3,1) - you should stack these to be consistent with 00:50:341 (3,1) + for readability
[Exitra]
  1. 01:51:078 (2,4) - I can't hear anything on these circles and they don't really accent anything, im sure the rhythm would feel nicer if you deleted them
Topic Starter
P o M u T a

sukiNathan wrote:

recheck

[Hyper]
  1. 00:38:322 (3,1) - you should stack these to be consistent with 00:50:341 (3,1) + for readability Great.
[Exitra]
  1. 01:51:078 (2,4) - I can't hear anything on these circles and they don't really accent anything, im sure the rhythm would feel nicer if you deleted them i recheck listen to 25% speed sound be careful, so, my answer http://puu.sh/kEAuM/e3a0b2ccde.jpg i can hear (4) part (i added whistle this part, these piano part). if you can't agree this, please call me again!
thanks you!

edit: i found unsnapped 1/6 01:53:835 - . so fixed.
Nathan
pomu
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
suki
Secretpipe
One of the best maps ever made in the year actually! I felt in love with the map/song.

Really nice job Pomu and Charles!

Qualified!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
thanks SP :D/
Kyubey
Great mapset, but I don't think "Another445" is actually an appropriate diffname. :(
Okoratu
Kyubey
Rule became not that strict? Things like Nekawaextra and others were prohibited due to nickname relation.
Okoratu
Either that or that one slipped through lol :D
Yuii-
You have a lot of red lines having a different volume and sampleset that the green line on the same spot as you can see over here:

Please, check this carefully because they appear a lot of time throughout almost all the difficulties.

More examples: 2 3 4.

Very good mapset, overall! Hope to see it ranked soon! <3
Irreversible

Yuii- wrote:

You have a lot of red lines having a different volume and sampleset that the green line on the same spot as you can see over here:

Please, check this carefully because they appear a lot of time throughout almost all the difficulties.

More examples: 2 3 4.

Very good mapset, overall! Hope to see it ranked soon! <3
^ Should be fixed up!

I also talked to you ingame to fix some NCs.

Good luck with further processing!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
fixed these. thanks!
Charles > i fixed your volume and Sample set 1 point your diff.
Secretpipe
After that DQ , Pomu fixed greenlines!

He also changed the placement of a slider!

This should be ready to go :)
Yuii-
Seems clear now, but I will leave the qualify to Nathan. (I didn't even check the diffs properly, though haha)
Nathan
volume stuff is fine now
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
:) :D ;)
Euny
kei chan おめでとう > <!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
thanks Eun 8-)
iyasine
おめです :)
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
ありがといやちゃん!
Reol
おめですヽ(゚∀゚)ノ
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
ありがとう Halloween :3
dosyeru
おめめ
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
ありり
Cihyaa
Pomuta Garden
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
Cihyaa Garden
Enon
wow Charles + pomuta <3
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
yeah :)
kunka
ヤッタゼィ(´∀`)
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
ヤッタゼィ(´∀`)
Asahina Momoko
おめでとうございます :)
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
ありがとうございます :)
Satellite

Asahina Momoko wrote:

おめでとうございます :)
congrats !
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
さててさんありがとう ;)
alacat
Hello, I have to disqualify this map.

1. Do not overuse kiai time. The general rule of thumb is one toggle per minute of playtime. Kiai is meant to accent chorus sections, so don't use it just for fountains unless you're doing this rarely. You can toggle kiai off and back on halfway through the chorus if it fits, but using it constantly every few beats/measures is just ridiculous and can distract players.
You used kiai time too much at last part.

Please set kiai time from 03:47:360 - to 03:48:322 - and 03:48:642 - to 03:49:348 - . It's enough for playing in my opinion. Good luck!
show more