forum

[osu!store product request] Tablet decals

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +35
Topic Starter
BlackMidKnight
I don't know if the majority of osu!players using the tablet would agree but I think it would be nice if the osu!store has a product for existing tablet owners... something that called as decals for tablet.

Image credit to Horo

I am proposing that the osu!store will offer a tablet decals. I've seen this site also offering and accepting orders for this kind of product (this is where I pick-up this idea. Kudos to Horo :D ). But what is more nicer if we have that kind of product featuring artwork from the development team just like the iphone skin on the store.

I know one of the drawbacks of this product. They say putting this on your tablet will lose like 1/10th of a millimeter of hover distance.Also, it can be a bit awkward if you use it on while drawing (specifically a clear glossy sticker but I don't have any problem with the matte-finish one).

For me, this drawback is not a major one.

This is very ideal for osu!players who uses their tablet mostly for osu! like me ;) This is also a nice addition to the osu!tablet...

These are the designs that I made up. I had put one on my tablet (Intuos CTL-480 pen&touch) and it worked great. I'll post up how is my tablet look like once I took I picture of it.

Finally, here is Horo Tablet Cover Preview where I get this idea. :)
-Maus-
Ayy, nice
7ambda
Sounds cool.
Yauxo
As long as all more commonly used tablets would get one - sure, would love to buy and have one :3
Topic Starter
BlackMidKnight
This is my tablet now looks like... I am showing this as a matter to convince some :D I hope this will do the trick even it is small proportion