posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko
god damn you i meant the skin

also how can ivaltranny be on your respect list but not me
Topic Starter
E m i
non-hidden acc player and meltina fan ; )
http://puu.sh/idbIl/5c2c006bd4.rar
I Give Up
Glide.
pandaBee

KukiMonster wrote:

Glide.
Believe.
Topic Starter
E m i
making progress on my gangsta pass quest
Deva
I already told you that you are trying too hard to snap...Getting lost in the process...
Topic Starter
E m i
too hard...
Vuelo Eluko

HK_ wrote:

I already told you that you are trying too hard to snap...Getting lost in the process...
i said the same thing kinda
i guess maybe were both too below his level to even be able to keep up with his playing let alone see the problems though
Deva

Riince wrote:

i said the same thing kinda
i guess maybe were both too below his level to even be able to keep up with his playing let alone see the problems though
I gave him few tips how to fix his aim and they are 100% sure to work because my aim was as fked up as his but i actually fixed it to some degree.
And after all it makes sense that he would ignore someone with my rank, if some random 300k guy started giving me tips on how to improve id do the same lol
But thats his problem not my, i tried to help and failed.
Topic Starter
E m i
if it was easy then ok
Yuudachi-kun
Mommy has acc so he doesn't need to aim as hard.
Raniemi
Looks more like a reading issue to me. It almost looked like you were snapping to the wrong notes
ZenithPhantasm
Mommy gimme acc pls. I need it for HRDT
Topic Starter
E m i
i just memorized that part (it's not enough if you don't even look at the circles though :>)
also Zenny you don't even play the game ;^
ZenithPhantasm
D: he found out my secret
Yarissa
I consider my strong suit aiming, so let me leave a few tips of advice that helped me here:

1. First and foremost: RELAX. If you're having problems hitting stuff, consider whether or not it's making you tense up. Tensing up will detrimentally affect pretty much EVERY aspect of your gameplay, not just aiming.
  2. Focus on the individual circles. Read EACH AND EVERY circle individually, even if they are all in patterns. Removing followpoints helped me for this, since I was not using them as a cue to aim after I removed them.
  3. Play with a clean skin that enables you to see how well you are aiming. As long as you can tell when your cursor is in the dead center of the hitcircle, the skin is pretty good for aiming.
  4. If you play with Hidden a lot, try turning it off. I personally spammed HDHR for a long time in order to get good at it and realized only recently that hidden is actually a huge fetter to how well you aim. You are aiming behind the circles and do not get realtime feedback how well you are aiming. The only feedback is based off of your memorization of where the circle was. Without hidden you see EXACTLY when you are supposed to be aiming at the circle and whether or not your cursor is there. It's actually a REALLY BIG DIFFERENCE so I cannot stress this one enough.
  5. If you are in a slump, try playing with a different skin, or taking a break and coming back to the game a week later. Playing with different skins will oftentimes make the song look like a completely different song. Sometimes the contrasting colors will help you realize that you were moving your cursor incorrectly
  6. Lastly, just enjoy the game. Don't get frustrated when you can't/ aren't playing well or meeting your expectations. I know most osu! players will have expectations for themselves or even unrealistic goals. You can and WILL meet them eventually, especially if you play as long as I have been playing. Improvement is a slow and steady process and should not be rushed. You can try and optimize your improvement but typically it won't speed up the process. Play what you enjoy, no more, no less, and try your best to not compare yourself to others. Play for your own improvement. Make it a competition with yourself so you can feel proud of yourself when you know you've improved.
Mahogany
I'm not sure if relaxing physically will necessarily help: My aim is at it's peak when my arm is really tense. That said, you do need a relaxed mindset. I fail hard whenever I'm pissed off and frustrated.

I can attest to taking a break. I came back from a 2 week break and I'm better than I was before the break.
Vuelo Eluko
too tense and your movements will be limited in their distance and how quickly you can accurately change direction, too loose and your pen might not stop on a dime enough and you''ll overshoot notes as your cursor 'flicks' past where you want it to stop

best just to hold it firmly
-Makishima S-
Lastly, just enjoy the game. Don't get frustrated when you can't/ aren't playing well or meeting your expectations. I know most osu! players will have expectations for themselves or even unrealistic goals
I just want to HR two damn 4 star songs, that's not a big expectation for now.
Yet my aim is shit
My acc is shit
It is actualy frystrating when you cannot play shitty low tier song becouse you simply sux at this despite you train a lot to bypass all walls what holds you back.
And you know what? Smashed wall after 1 hour starts to be even bigger and more annoying wall.

/me in QQ ;_; mode.

But to be serious - soon(tm), improvment is slow and painfull but happy face when you can step ahead with some cool score (like my top1 right now).
ZenithPhantasm
Play alot of relax mod :D
Fatal015
Play with a higher CS, forcing you to be more accurate.
pandaBee

Fatalblade015 wrote:

Play with a higher CS, forcing you to be more accurate.
Don't forget to edit everything to od 10 for super accuracy.
trebby
Shh, don't listen to that Kaoru skrub. Just play more ;^)
Yuudachi-kun
Alex Jones sounds like a name for an agent from the Matrix.
Topic Starter
E m i
progress report
5.95 star aim map fc because concentrating on the circles = better aim
gangsta hr pass because flipped objects
consistency pls
Vuelo Eluko
whats your skype momiji
ZenithPhantasm

Riince wrote:

whats your skype momiji
Tell pls so I can send cookies 8-)
pandaBee
I would love to buy your cookies. All of them. Are you included in the purchase?
ZenithPhantasm

pandaBee wrote:

I would love to buy your cookies. All of them. Are you included in the purchase?
No
pandaBee

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

No
To the cookies or to you?
;_;
Topic Starter
E m i
worthy skype name kardilcraft
ZenithPhantasm

pandaBee wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

No
To the cookies or to you?
;_;
me qq
Senpoii
You aiming by aiming. But make sure you aim to aim better. because aiming to aim will aim you towards your goal of aiming.