DooM
Santa claus

Otrebor
my friend
puccithecat

Erreberto wrote:

my friend
carljcdc
Im really trying hard to remember how I got to this game.. Sadly i can't. All i knew was I really got irritated in this game that I quit for months then came back cuz i saw some crazy whackamole replays, got inspired then played again.
Seitarou_old_1
I found out from my older brother! He doesn't remember how he found out about it though.
Rilene
I recommended this game to me.
Kyaa
Me.
Adreyni
peppy
-Mystic
Youtube, but my friend Portin encouraged me to start my osu journey :-)
JeremTheOuf
Some random ppl on DA which become my bestfriend btw
DrewsFireVG
BoxBox on twitch.
Vexx
-[Rikka]- got me addicted
Zafufu
My bestie. -w- I didn't feel right downloading the game until she motivated me to. xD
Kendo-chan
Youtube, I watched some videos last year, now, I told my dad to install this game.
Hisakaa
A good friend : Google.
GSG95
it was actually some bloke in a chatroom that thought i would like this game. i never bothered to even search for it until some clown's osu video showed up in my youtube feed.
Otrebor
a friend
YawaH
pewdiepie
Ethel
Someone was talking about it with a friend on Twitter and I did some research and found it entertaining.
hnmk13
pewdiepie made a video about osu! then I tried the game and I've been playing ever since
zoze
my ipad
Nitsches
My brain, just got an idea like: "How, what is "osu" means ?"
then i started ;-;
jyling
Google
Poii
no one :o

i love rythm game, so i go to search on google and i found osu! 8-)
Dexenta
The voices.
Arnaud
I saw a video in my recommended on Youtube..
Epipheralis
I saw osu online
I forgot about it the next day
some dude on the internet posted a video online about osu and reminded me about it
yay
-SayaKai
I don't think so. But no one introduced me to this game.
Ebb-and-Flow
Friends that "nag" you constantly to do something can be really annoying.

CLEARLY you should listen to them. It can lead to great things, and great games osu!
Yuudachi-kun

Khelly wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/TheRaggedyDoctah
Birdy
SkullFull
AirOneBlack made a post around a year ago on another forum, and I read it. I forgot about osu! for 10 months until an evening. I was bored AF and I was reading threads on that forum. Then I saw that post and searched the game on YouTube. Seeing some replays by Cookiezi I thought "this looks really easy! how does everyone struggle with it? i can definitely beat this game!". Then I downloaded the game, made an account, and actually found out the game mechanics (I really thought osu! was a "click circles as fast as you can" game, lol.).

FUN FACT: it took me 3 days to get some first symptoms of an addiction and had to reduce my time for about 2 weeks
Rurree
MyAnimeList
levesterz
Funny thing i was google ' weird sadistic chain anime click hit ' and ended up here
Caput Mortuum
I found it while looking through my friend's computer :lol:
ciara_old_1
ex friend.
DeletedUser_6709840
yandere simulator
Astaroth
Some guy on CS:GO played "Bass Slut", looked the song up, saw an Osu! Replay of it then downloaded it out of curiosity
Akemi-kun
my school teacher
Otaku One