forum

Who introduced you to this game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
josh1996
Who introduced you to play this game? A friend? Family member? Dog? Cookie?
Comment down below

Thats it!! xD
Friendan
No one. I learned about it Heibel's (I think) video that mocked facecams, he deleted the video though for some reason.
Mafuuu
A friend from MAL talked to me about it.
HerO_0110
-
pandaBee
You did.
Kouya-
Isn't there like, a kagillion other topics that have this question ? xD

Anyways, I saw someone at my sister's friend's house playing it .
Yuudachi-kun
IppE

Kouya- wrote:

Isn't there like, a kagillion other topics that have this question ? xD
t/266701
t/204963
HaruryuuSan
Youtube
drum drum

Harumi wrote:

Youtube
Mahogany
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/airman

from another forum
-ryusakihatsue-
My older brother <3 who i wont name haha
he wont be active next year though ;~;
- M o s h i -
I saw Dyrus playing it on his stream ~
Riyukii
Friends.
Vorde1337
Saw it on twitch and thought it looked interesting
Then I saw my buddy 2Kawaii2Live playing it and I wanted to, so I downloaded it
olivia272
Some YouTube video.
Renevant
LilyPichu's stream
Nameless
Some guys from a Minecraft server last year in late April 2014.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Kirino Kousaka from the infamous anime, Oreimo.

Yeah, idk how it happened. :/
lovehina99
myself
Dromadan
I've said this quite a few times, but i'll say it again anyway.
I was a big fan of the original DS games (EBA, Ouendan 1 and 2), i really wanted to play more songs, i even imagined how songs would be if they were in the actual games when i was listening to music.
Then one day we were looking for free games to play with a friend, and we came across "Osu!", and i said "Hey i know this shit, is this real?".
This game is literally a dream come true for me, i haven't stopped playing since i found it.
xrubbishhui
TakuMii
If you're talking about circle-clicking rhythm games in general, probably the ad for Elite Beat Agents in Nintendo Winter 2006 Holiday Catalog, way back before I even owned a DS. Didn't get my hands on the game until 2008, but I enjoyed it enough to make myself try the Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan game that it was based off of (and of course, the sequel).

I pretty much discovered osu! through Google in 2009 after playing the shit out of those three games and still having a thirst for more. I wanted a Stepmania-like clone that was as enjoyable as the originals, but I ended up quitting nearly instantly due to how difficult it seemed... but I ended up coming back in 2012 after reintroducing myself to anime, and suddenly remembering the game's existence during a summer vacation. And I'm still here :|
BeatofIke
I knew about osu! since 2010, but I didn't actually play osu! until 2011, when RIP re-introduced me to the game. Mulit-accounting is not allowed here so I did not register right away. Instead, I waited until I was able to invent on a new laptop (which I'm still using to this day) in order to register my own account without any problems. :)
[Maid] NekoRyo
i was watching some live stream on the English Nico nico douga ( now they merged the web ;w;)
and saw some streamer who was playing the game and decide to download it xD but i don't know how to put the beatmap into the game
and yeah...( around 2009 ) and decide to try it again on 2012 ...and finally I'm here \:3/
Reva
I just checked one of my online friend's YT channel and I took fancy on osu because I simply love rhythm games. Quit the game for a year or less until we went to the Philippines. There I discovered that my cousin played osu and..yeah you know
7ambda

Friend that I met on a Minecraft server.
HaruryuuSan

F1r3tar wrote:

Friend that I met on a Minecraft server.
Fixed it for you. :3
EshkushMeh xD
My friends were talking about osu so I decided to try it out.
-SayaKai

drum drum wrote:

Harumi wrote:

Youtube
LeStalker
show more