forum

SDVX&K-shoot mania thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LQA20Ans
If you are playing SDVX or K-Shoot mania or you like SDVX music,
feel free to post about that topic in here.
DeletedUser_3905941
I can fc most EXH15's. SDVX itself could have been one of my most favorite bemani games. The biggest problem is most are touhou composers, which means basic remixes of the same song you've already heard 1 million times. I don't really play k-shoot anymore.
I should also advertise the most cheap controller ever here. GJ Tao. (Although the controller design is poor and the website looks obviously fake, the controller is legit.)
MMzz

RedPanda wrote:

I should also advertise the most cheap controller ever here. GJ Tao. (Although the controller design is poor and the website looks obviously fake, the controller is legit.)
Yeah but you get what you pay for. If you are looking for something cheap this is ok but I wouldn't recommend it. Go big or go home, don't cheap out.

Also obligatory wooshbang waifu joke here.
Crimmi

RedPanda wrote:

I can fc most EXH15's. SDVX itself could have been one of my most favorite bemani games. The biggest problem is most are touhou composers, which means basic remixes of the same song you've already heard 1 million times.
Well ever since around the time before SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH, I think Konami had made a deal with Team Shanghai Alice and the other touhou composers.
Bass
Controllers are already way too expensive.
I would just recommend building one on your own.(if you have enough skills, but there are plenty of tuts)
Also I played some SDVX but I lost the HDD data sadly. Now I just have kshoot mania but not that much songs to play with. If anyone know where I could some download some nice packs I would be grateful.
Topic Starter
LQA20Ans

Bass wrote:

If anyone know where I could some download some nice packs I would be grateful.
Can you play my map

btw, I heard that SDVX will be published in United States.
Is it true?

PS : http://youtu.be/q1eYfRfNsXc
What the hell...
MMzz

LQA20Ans wrote:

Bass wrote:

If anyone know where I could some download some nice packs I would be grateful.
Can you play my map

btw, I heard that SDVX will be published in United States.
Is it true?

PS : http://youtu.be/q1eYfRfNsXc
What the hell...
iirc we have 1 or 2 arcades with SDVX. (with e-amuse support)

Also wtf those wooshbangs.
DeletedUser_3905941
I'm also confused. If Konami is announcing global e-amuse support, then why does US get it and not UK, or don't they? Does Round 1 use official e-amuse? Dammit I just wanna play gravity wars :(
MMzz

RedPanda wrote:

I'm also confused. If Konami is announcing global e-amuse support, then why does US get it and not UK, or don't they? Does Round 1 use official e-amuse? Dammit I just wanna play gravity wars :(
Round 1 is Japanese arcade company (IIRC) that's why they have e-amuse.

The whole global e-amuse hasn't really amounted to anything yet besides a "translated" website.
roufou
bump

I'm charting for K-shoot mania, the basic idea is making a bunch of folders each of them serving as its own "game" or "style"

if anyone experienced with sound voltex could give advice on making good charts it would be appreciated, also if someone could look at my charts and tell what rating they should be, hopefully I'll get the idea after a while.
Topic Starter
LQA20Ans

really fun to making custom map lol

song -> Yanaginagi - Haru Modoki

well... I can't clear with excessive rate because of fucking trill

agu wrote:

if anyone experienced with sound voltex could give advice on making good charts it would be appreciated, also if someone could look at my charts and tell what rating they should be, hopefully I'll get the idea after a while.

if chart means 'map', please show that to me. I'm not good at 'mapping'. But I have some confidence about playing SDVX
roufou
http://puu.sh/j5spP/8427f6f8a6.rar have this as some sort of demo to my first folder in the series.

I know some of the maps are pretty bad sorry, especially the first few ones I made. also I haven't taken use of fx buttons quite yet so these maps aren't too special, I'll probably look into that some time.

rn all of the songs are ex or inf, might make easier if demand somehow comes.

I'll also try to come with more interesting music choices later on
Topic Starter
LQA20Ans

agu wrote:

http://puu.sh/j5spP/8427f6f8a6.rar have this as some sort of demo to my first folder in the series.

I know some of the maps are pretty bad sorry, especially the first few ones I made. also I haven't taken use of fx buttons quite yet so these maps aren't too special, I'll probably look into that some time.

rn all of the songs are ex or inf, might make easier if demand somehow comes.

I'll also try to come with more interesting music choices later on
I saw your map. I'm not good at making chart, but I have to say one thing to you.
In your map, I can see the this pattern

keyboard player can play this pattern. but it seems quite hard to who plays k-shoot mania with SDVX controller.
Because controller's distance with bt a and bt d is quite far. so trying not to use that pattern would be better. :)
roufou
thank you, I didn't actually think too much about that, I will try to improve with that advice.
KinomiCandy
Been playing SDVX for a little while, not too long. I'm able to do some 15 EXH, like 12 songs or something. Other than that, I'm not really that good yet. I got tempted to try mapping a chart as well. Finished making one yesterday within 3 hours or so after like looking up tutorials on how to make one etc as well. Feel free to try it out.

http://puu.sh/j9nDS.zip
nickle7654
I've been having K-Shoot Mania for a while, but I never got to play it, because there's this glitch or something where the rack where the notes appear just completely disappears. Gone. Zip. Nada. It's really been bugging me for a while, and I couldn't find any help for it so far. Can someone please help me? (P.S. I am an EXTREME newbie to K-Shoot Mania, so you probably need to explain even the basic things XD.)
Topic Starter
LQA20Ans

nickle7654 wrote:

I've been having K-Shoot Mania for a while, but I never got to play it, because there's this glitch or something where the rack where the notes appear just completely disappears. Gone. Zip. Nada. It's really been bugging me for a while, and I couldn't find any help for it so far. Can someone please help me? (P.S. I am an EXTREME newbie to K-Shoot Mania, so you probably need to explain even the basic things XD.)
Did you re-download it? I guess that some missing files cause that problem.

KinomiCandy wrote:

I got tempted to try mapping a chart as well. Finished making one yesterday within 3 hours or so after like looking up tutorials on how to make one etc as well. Feel free to try it out.

http://puu.sh/j9nDS.zip
I like simple chart. My chart is always complicated :(
nickle7654

LQA20Ans wrote:

nickle7654 wrote:

Did you re-download it? I guess that some missing files cause that problem.
It does work when I re-download it, but it always changes back whenever I change a simple setting. :P
Topic Starter
LQA20Ans
Actually I don't know what to do...
I only change language setting and it doesn't matter.
PatZar
SDVX still arriving to indonesia :(
Arief Santosa
like it
Topic Starter
LQA20Ans

finally end. but I don't know how to add fx effect...
nickle7654

LQA20Ans wrote:

What effect? A gate effect, or a studdering effect?

That you have to do manually in some type of musing-making program, such as FL Studio (which I recommend). As for actually doing the stuttering effect in FL, I can't help you there :/
nickle7654

LQA20Ans wrote:

Topic Starter
LQA20Ans

YEAHHHHHH
Nyquill
whoever's been going to round 1 with the osu shirt you should take note that you're being scrutinized for that

just in case you weren't aware.

Also damn it I want to be at round 1
OzzyOzrock
the only thing that works at my round 1 is SDVX, not complaining too much
show more