forum

How fast can you type?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mofu kun

Feast
Yuudachi-kun
I had a few pauses from when I made a mistake and some other words; I'd like to be able to go a minute without pauses.

Shiyzo
1 WPM :-(
Mafuuu
I'm slow

For those who want to try sentences try this site out: http://play.typeracer.com/
(and for you fast typers have fun bullying the people on there)
Friendan
I used to play that typeracer game
I was >100 wpm, but then I switched to Coleman. I was at around 70 wpm, gave up on Coleman, and I can now only type 70-80 on qwerty usually. Why did I switch?
I'll try this test tomorrow
Railey2

unko

Just did this on a shitty small laptop keyboard I can't even use properly. Pretty good i guess. 3 of those incorrect words were because I accidentally switched caps on during it lol.
Friendan

Microsoft Vista wrote:

3 of those incorrect words were because I accidentally switched caps on during it lol.
You should map caps lock to backspace or no key. I mean, I've been using upper right backspace for years, so I still don't use the caps lock backspace still but when I remember, it's useful.
http://theangryskunk.blogspot.com/2011/ ... -with.html

I always switch to Colemak in the middle of typing. I have to get used to qwerty again
unko

Is there a 'new keyboards for dummies' because this is poop'
olivia272
Your score: 172 CPM (that is 34 WPM)

Your score beats or equals 45% of all.
Kouya-
Not very fast .
Cloudchaser
324 (64 wpm)
Coordinates

Pooked
420WPM AYYYYYEEE
Kouya-

pandaBee wrote:

I can type so fast that if I were to unleash my full potential on the keyboard, all the keys would instantly vaporize into dust and all I'd be left with is a flat board with ash scattered on it. I call my ability: speed of sanic.
Lol
Topic Starter
buckiehero
on the other site, this is my WPM.
-Seren-
Topic Starter
buckiehero

Microsoft Vista wrote:

Just did this on a shitty small laptop keyboard I can't even use properly. Pretty good i guess. 3 of those incorrect words were because I accidentally switched caps on during it lol.
wow you are good for a shitty small laptop kb
Dusalty
138 cpm (28 wpm). If I have to think while writing It's probably around 20 wpm.
Ananda
Multtari
Around 90 with first tries and +100 after warming up for a while.
I've had assumption that gamers and especially Osu players have generally high WPM on typing tests. Intresting.

YamiHikari

Dainesl

Kinda crappy but ah well, what can ya do? :P
unko

Dainesl wrote:

Kinda crappy but ah well, what can ya do? :P
You can type faster ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Rio-

i tend to make a lot of mistakes and then erase the whole word lol