1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps

show more
posted
.....
posted
I'm not sure what you want me to mod here, map is fine.

General:

  1. 01:25:102 - to the end , the lack of hitsounds make me a bit sad, I know the song don't allow you to support most of hitsounds, but maybe you can find some whistle that fit that part.


Normal:

  1. 01:18:313 (2,3,4) -really nazi, but the spacing its not the same, also 01:18:313 (2,3) - overlap a bit in game and I think it's not intended to be like that
  2. 00:53:576 (1) - remove NC? just for the sake of symmetry 00:51:720 (1,2,1) -


Easy:

  1. 00:53:576 (1) - if you did follow my suggestion in normal diff, remove this NC as well


to be honest I can't find nothing in this mapset, calm song~ and I don't like nazi mod >:, anyways call me back when you get enough feedback. #worstmod2015
posted

Natsu wrote:

General:

  1. 01:25:102 - to the end , the lack of hitsounds make me a bit sad, I know the song don't allow you to support most of hitsounds, but maybe you can find some whistle that fit that part. — added some quiet whistles and claps


Normal:

  1. 01:18:313 (2,3,4) -really nazi, but the spacing its not the same, also 01:18:313 (2,3) - overlap a bit in game and I think it's not intended to be like that — fixed
  2. 00:53:576 (1) - remove NC? just for the sake of symmetry 00:51:720 (1,2,1) — okay


Easy:

  1. 00:53:576 (1) - if you did follow my suggestion in normal diff, remove this NC as well — okay
Thanks.
posted
I love Netherlands midi
posted

NekoMimiMode wrote:

I love Netherlands midi
posted
great
posted
Thank you!

For whoever is going to check metadata, I took the title from vgperson's site, as she's the primary (and only?) translator of the game. Original files had no meta at all and were only given vague or unrelated names, so I took the above site and used it as the only reliable source.
posted
ya this is good to go,
posted
wtf 3 days ? D:
posted
Wow
Gratzz~ :3
posted

TicClick wrote:

Thank you!

For whoever is going to check metadata, I took the title from vgperson's site, as she's the primary (and only?) translator of the game. Original files had no meta at all and were only given vague or unrelated names, so I took the above site and used it as the only reliable source.
So you stick "NORNS" in the tags.

This timing is embarrassing, especially when you have the midi file available to use. While I'm sure it "works" as this is not a difficult song, the time signature is most certainly not this rough in the midi file. Also, the mp3 is recorded using 22 kHz instead of 44 KHz.
posted

ziin wrote:

TicClick wrote:

Thank you!

For whoever is going to check metadata, I took the title from vgperson's site, as she's the primary (and only?) translator of the game. Original files had no meta at all and were only given vague or unrelated names, so I took the above site and used it as the only reliable source.
So you stick "NORNS" in the tags.

This timing is embarrassing, especially when you have the midi file available to use. While I'm sure it "works" as this is not a difficult song, the time signature is most certainly not this rough in the midi file. Also, the mp3 is recorded using 22 kHz instead of 44 KHz.
Ouch, the tags.

I still have the original file and it sounds like some notes were manually moved, hence the timing. Editing the original tune would probably fix the issue, but it was a bother for me to look for a more or less decent midi editor and find a proper snap for all these sounds, so timing it from scratch was the way of least resistance. The recording is also not mine, by the way.
posted
А Я ГОВОРИЛ!
posted
gud
posted
ничоси
posted
Great map Tic !

Congratz :)
posted
Ah, so this is going to be difficult to make a call on:

BPM is a solid 97.00 the whole way through. Seems to me like this midi file was recorded rather than created. Regardless, here's the exact position of all the "note ON" markers in the midi file relative to the offset in ms.

https://copy.com/9YZkOLJhm8UMYDrM

What's more important: being accurate to the note or having an accurate time signature? For reference, I made this: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/48086 ages ago using the midi file times and the BPM changes. Also, if you bring the midi into something like Musescore to get the sheet music, is quickly becomes unintelligible due to the 5plets, 64th notes and such.

On further inspection on the title:
[quote=vgperson]For clarification, the filename titles are the titles given by the original sites, so they aren't based on the game.
The "Usage" names are descriptions I made up based on where they're used - Mogeko had no part in deciding those.[/quote]
vgperson didn't even have anything to do with the game, he just translated it and made up a description. The name of this song is NORNS.

Furthermore there is metadata in the audio file:
Track Name:
(ノルン)ケルトの最高女神
( Norns ) Celtic highest goddess (via google translate)
Copyright:
遊樹美夜
I assume this is Amor Kana, but I can't into Japanese.

Here's the full event list in the midi file:
https://copy.com/ndOs8atnSEg4TpYB
posted
Thanks for reconvincing me and providing correct metadata. I'll see about the timing, but that's gonna be just another way of snapping notes, since not all of them are snapped to 1/1 or 1/2.
posted
Disqualified upon Tic's request, wrong metadata. See ziin's post for that.

Good luck!
posted
you can call me for rebubble or requalify c:
show more
Please sign in to reply.