forum

Sabaton - Panzerkampf

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gun33333
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 22 июня 2015 г. at 15:08:50

Artist: Sabaton
Title: Panzerkampf
Tags: Sabaton Panzerkampf Nazi USSR War Death Russia Tank
BPM: 98,1
Filesize: 5249kb
Play Time: 03:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,33 stars, 189 notes)
  2. Hard (2,51 stars, 291 notes)
Download: Sabaton - Panzerkampf
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Version: 1.5 :hard finished(thanks DahplA for helping);
easy finished .
NEED MODDING
P.s.: still almost unplayable :p
DahplA
Hi, DahplA here posting from Jloughman14's and DahplA's Modding team. This is a response in regards to this request. Please be sure to vote here on how helpful our mod was.

Since it's your first map, I'm only going to give general tips and mods, rather than nitpicking individual, specific things.

General
  1. The BPM and Offset are very much questionable. Firstly, you have way too many red points, which are unneeded. The BPM should be 98.10 with the offset 7643. With these settings, only 1 timing point is needed. You'll need to re-snap each note onto this new setting
  2. The CS settings you have are way too high for the difficulties. Use other maps as a reference. Usually you want to stick around 3-4 radius
  3. A minor thing that you probably didn't know, having a Combo Colour be completely black or white is unrankable.
  4. Disable "Enable Countdown", that's a thing of the past nowadays
Hard
  1. 00:12:536 (1) - Sliders like this...not a good idea. You can place many more objects instead in this time frame
  2. 00:17:419 (1,2,3) - The game will automatically stack notes for you, so it shouldn't end up like this. Rather like this one 00:19:858 (1,2,3) -
  3. 00:22:293 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - You will need to work on your rhythm. Patterns like this don't follow the music
  4. 00:54:036 (3) - Also gotta work on your slider shapes

Right now, this map does need a lot of work. I recommend not asking for more mods until you fix the timing issue. If you ever need any more help, just poke me in-game or via PM. Good luck
Topic Starter
gun33333
Ok ;)
DahplA
From in-game:

Ok, right now it's looking good. Just make sure of a few things

1. Rhythm is consistent (as in note placement)
  2. New Combos are consistent
  3. Flow is as good as it can be
  4. Fun to play
Right now, ranking criteria is very high, so make sure you make the best map you can

(no kds)
Topic Starter
gun33333
I do not think that I can do much better than that, so for now this map need mods!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.