forum

Map recommendations for streaming practice?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
professorSugoi
I can do high BPM streams, but only because I'm already clicking as fast as my fingers can click, and at the cost of my acc. I stg I'm about to fall under 90%, so I figured I'd try to improve. I've picked through some older stream-help topics for maps, but didn't find much. So some recommendations for streaming practice would be super lovely.

To give an idea of where I am, right now I'm just spamming Extreme Fantasy on HT/HR and hoping for the best. I started off at 71% and am able to finish it now around 80% acc.. sometimes. It's not much but I guess it's a start? :|
Yuudachi-kun
Dragonforce - heroes of our time

Play that everyday. It helped me.
Deva
What do you mean by high BPM? If its something under 180 then just work on strengthening your fingers.
If its over 200 then just slow down.

In if you picked latter https://osu.ppy.sh/s/40405 will help you.
Topic Starter
professorSugoi

HK_ wrote:

What do you mean by high BPM? If its something under 180 then just work on strengthening your fingers.
High to me is any map above 180. They're so fun to play but my acc suffers for it;;
Instafailed Dragonforce, but I'll try the marathon map a few times Y:
Yuudachi-kun

professorSugoi wrote:

HK_ wrote:

High to me is any map above 180. They're so fun to play but my acc suffers for it;;
High to me is 230+

Low is below 180.

Wow dude.
Deva

professorSugoi wrote:

In that case you have a long way to go.
Try playing anything that you literally have to spam (at least 220bpm) to pass till you get tired and after that play really low bpm (preferably ones that you can get all 300 on) and try to get highest accuracy possible so you wouldnt develop bad habit from the former one.

I dont have any low bpm maps at hand tho...
pandaBee
What kind of maps do you want? Difficulty? Bpm? Length of streams? Etc. etc.?
woqx
Maenen
i honestly learnt alternating and streaming thanks to this map so here u go

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/90930
Barusamikosu
Play a variety of stream BPMs for best results. I would say to stick with ~140-190 as a general practice range (since you said your max is 180), and try to push yourself from there.

woqx wrote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtMS8U9u-0dKdHBoTEdJc28yWkEzV3NxczlYRjlKWmc&usp=sharing#gid=0 (from RaneFires profile)
This is worth looking at.
Short
The Gambler
ithgyu

Kheldragar wrote:

i agree with this, dragonforce daily is hella fun and it helps
Yuudachi-kun

II Jelli II wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

i agree with this, dragonforce daily is hella fun and it helps
Tfw you somehow lost the ability to pass the opening, have to use NF, and still get x800 or better most of the time.
ithgyu

Kheldragar wrote:

Tfw you somehow lost the ability to pass the opening, have to use NF, and still get x800 or better most of the time.
this is me on just awake... after the 1st min im at like 70% acc lol, then its all uphill from there