forum

Takamitsu Yoko - Angel Dream

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zekira
I like it so much now

I accidentally highlighted the heart icon and almost pressed Submit lol

EDIT: ...totally did not see the immense number of bubbles at the moment, but w/e
Topic Starter
Ra-s

Zekira wrote:

I like it so much now

EDIT: ...totally did not see the immense number of bubbles at the moment, but w/e
Thanks! :D
arien666

Zekira wrote:

I like it so much now

And you will have lots of luck :3
DerekMcD
*Star* (I love that song)
Beuchi
~Storyboard~
- First of all, why are you using a background when you're covering it with a slightly different version of the same image for the whole map? Just make a background with the image at the bottom like you're doing with the storyboard and use that one.
- There's an additional code on every .osu file that adds yet another background to the storyboard, increasing the SB Load to 3x. This is totally unnecessary, so you should delete this code. (Not to mention the weird bug that it appears as "Taik" on the editor and it doesn't have any extension on the code http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/45890).
- Remove the unnecessary transparency around every lyrics line, please.

Besides this, there are 4 Insanes in this map. Muzukashii would pass as a Hard, but there are still 3 pure insane maps, so you should consider about removing one of them...

Popping for now =(
Louis Cyphre
02:09:820 - 360 BPM + 1.5x + 2.0x. Are you sure?
Also
Please don't use non-inhereted (BPM) timing changes to adjust slider speeds.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=439

Map is cute star! >:3
lepidopodus

Louis Cyphre wrote:

02:09:820 - 360 BPM + 1.5x + 2.0x. Are you sure?
Also
Please don't use non-inhereted (BPM) timing changes to adjust slider speeds.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=439
Some authentic map has severly high speed of notes, like 4.0x, or even 6.0x. I can implement them by using inherited sections, but I'm not sure that over x0.5~x2.0 is technically allowed for ranked map. If someone confirm that thing is allowed or not, I'll fix it or leave it as current state.
As I know, that 'prohibition of non-inherited BPM to adjust SV' is due to slider tick issue. But in Taiko, ticks of drumroll never appears denser than certain point, so that's not the problem. And there are already ranked Taiko map using BPM change to change note speed after that rule gets effect.

EDIT:
That three 'I' rule is quite stupid to force to this mapset. If the mapper excludes 'Insane', lots of expert player of osu would be disatisfied. If the mapper exclude 'Inner Oni' of Taiko, there's no meaning to map this one cause, this song Angel Dream is so popular among Taiko no Tatsujin players because it has dramatic note speed change. If the mapper exclude 'Oni' of Taiko, that disatisfy lots of Taiko player cause Inner Oni is quite hard for most of the players. This mapset has Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane for osu standard players and there's one more option for Taiko players to please them, that's all.
I thought that three 'I' rule was almost obsolete for Taiko maps cause nobody cares that these days, but that action makes me quite sad, huh.
(Yeah, yeah, I really hate mapsets filled with stupidly hard maps, but I don't think this is the case.)

EDIT2:
The mapper excluded Futsuu & Kurouto notes for Inner Oni of Taiko maps. Only Tatsujin notes are included in this mapset, due to limited number of difficulties and awaring of that three 'I' rule.

EDIT3:
그리고 버블받기 전에는 항상 변속이 잘 작동하는지 확인해주세요. 가끔 노트 스냅 시켰을 때 1ms씩 어긋나는 것 때문에 변속이 망하는 수가 있습니다.
Topic Starter
Ra-s

Beuchi-chan wrote:

~Storyboard~
- First of all, why are you using a background when you're covering it with a slightly different version of the same image for the whole map? Just make a background with the image at the bottom like you're doing with the storyboard and use that one.
- There's an additional code on every .osu file that adds yet another background to the storyboard, increasing the SB Load to 3x. This is totally unnecessary, so you should delete this code. (Not to mention the weird bug that it appears as "Taik" on the editor and it doesn't have any extension on the code http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/45890).
- Remove the unnecessary transparency around every lyrics line, please.

Besides this, there are 4 Insanes in this map. Muzukashii would pass as a Hard, but there are still 3 pure insane maps, so you should consider about removing one of them...

Popping for now =(
Thanks~ :)
Zekira
Rebubbling, and in the case of the three insanes...

There's been a statement made concerning Taiko maps being separate from the number of I's you can have. Basically, the supposed limit is 2 I's for each gametype.

Concerning the storyboard, those issues aren't really that much of a big issue now really... and are highly up to preference, though I must agree with the differing background being quite of an orz. And extra storyboard code... not really a big issue either, but I have to be aware of it next time (as I totally did not see it :/)

EDIT: :<

Louis Cyphre
OMG O_O
Topic Starter
Ra-s

Zekira wrote:

Rebubbling, and in the case of the three insanes...

There's been a statement made concerning Taiko maps being separate from the number of I's you can have. Basically, the supposed limit is 2 I's for each gametype.

Concerning the storyboard, those issues aren't really that much of a big issue now really... and are highly up to preference, though I must agree with the differing background being quite of an orz. And extra storyboard code... not really a big issue either, but I have to be aware of it next time (as I totally did not see it :/)

EDIT: :<

Since my map have some troubles, I fixed it. can i get re-bubble?
Zekira
Tell me what you changed first (since right now I can't tell the difference lol)
Topic Starter
Ra-s

Zekira wrote:

Tell me what you changed first (since right now I can't tell the difference lol)
Every diff have no break time.

▼ For instance, Insane

01:16:154~01:25:821 - Drain decreas for that time.
Zekira
Fair enough.
Sure
STAR 8-)
lepidopodus
Some non-authentic issues.

Muzukashii
00:21:154 (2,3) - This should be d d k, not d k k.
01:11:154 (1,2,3,4,5) - It seems wrong, please check Taiko wiki.
02:21:486 (T) - End this kiai in 02:21:820 to make sure 02:21:486 (1) gets kiai bonus.

Taiko Oni
- Please check the length of drum rolls from Taiko wiki. (Maybe it would be better to set them to white lines, hmm...)
01:02:654 (1,2,3) - This should be ddk, not kkk.
02:21:486 (T) - End this kiai in 02:21:820 to make sure 02:21:486 (1) gets kiai bonus.

Taiko Inner Oni (Tatsujin)
00:26:987 (2) - Should be k, not d.
02:01:821 (T) - Should be x1.2, not x1.25.

I suggest check these issues and Taiko maps once again by someone else. arken?
arien666

lepidopodus wrote:

Muzukashii

Taiko Oni
- Please check the length of drum rolls from Taiko wiki. (Maybe it would be better to set them to white lines, hmm...)

And you're right, lepidon ;_;

Sorry, popping orz
Topic Starter
Ra-s

arien666 wrote:

lepidopodus wrote:

Muzukashii

Taiko Oni

And you're right, lepidon ;_;

Sorry, popping orz
보면 틀린거 더 확인해주실 수 있습니까? 일단은 다 고친상태입니다.

제가 키아이부분 수정하다가 예상치 못한 오류도 하나 발견했고 만약에 보면에 틀린게 있으면 버블이 또 터질수도 있으니 ㅠㅠ;;

검토좀 해주세요ㅠㅠ
arien666
[Easy]
:3

[Normal]

[Muzukashii]
01:25:821 ~ 01:26:821 - Here would be 'd k d kkd' not 'd k d k d kkd'. Delete 1 slider please

[Taiko Oni]
01:02:654 (1,2,3) - ddk not dkd

[Taiko Inner Oni (Tatsujin)]

[Insane]

Not much issue so I'll fix bubble when you fixed :3

edit. Bubble fixed :3
DerekMcD
I love this song. *Star*
pjiang621111
Song and beatmap are both good!
Star~
Zekira
How LONG will this be here @_@
arien666

Zekira wrote:

How LONG will this be here @_@
Since you're going to make Haya Saitama TaikOsu<<<JK
OzzyOzrock
o/

orz
KDS
great!! :)
Kyonko Hizara
:)
minyeob
arken x minyeob ranking lol
솔직히 말해 알켄님에게 몇할 의지했다는 ... D:
썩어가는 모딩실력
lepidopodus
wwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~ Finally!
Nyan
doubletime gogogogoogogogogo
Zekira
asdfasdfasdf aaaaaaaaa

1x100. Again. T_T

Why does the SS always elude me @_@
OzzyOzrock
NOOO, STOP, I HAVEN'T MEMORIZED THIS YET
arien666

Zekira wrote:

asdfasdfasdf aaaaaaaaa

1x100. Again. T_T

Why does the SS always elude me @_@
wow orz

anyway good job for ra-s :3
Zekira
HAH

:D
OzzyOzrock
NOW SS IT WITH ALL THAT

BECOME MORE GOD

EDIT:

HAHAHAHAHAH!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA FIRST SS SINCE RANK AHAHAHAHAHA

TOOK SO LONG BUT I DON'T CARE
h3k1ru
cant stop listening this song :)
OzzyOzrock
I was forced to listen to this song over and over.

But it was a good pain.