forum

Hyperdimension Neptunia

posted
Total Posts
show more
blissfulyoshi

kirueggy wrote:

Is it just me or is Neptunia mk2 is suddenly getting harder to platinum in terms of time spent? blissfulyoshi pls help :(
And I finally got all my characters in Victory to level 999 (DLC included, CC2 and both Falcoms took forever) so that's a plus lmao
Wait, what happened?
While I didn't plat mk2 yet (I ironically originally played it on a modded console, so I'm going back to do plats these days), the plat is pretty much the same as rb2 except without Stella's dungeon of doom. You do a first run to get Apocalypse end. Then you do a 2nd run where you save before the point of no return and do all the other endings. Afterward, with your true end save, you go to lvl 99 and beat Delphinus. Where are you having problems with this?

@Chocoboeater1 , you're obsessed, but as long as you enjoy it, then who cares xD.

And yay, preordered Blanc! I wonder how much of a grind this one will be xD
Kyouki-Kun
I'm stuck Battling Blanc...

WHY DOES SHE DO SO MUCH DAMAGE I SPENT SO MUCH MONEY TO GET THE TEAM BETTER HEALTH AND IT FAILS SO BAD WHY-
NaomiMinette
Raiken-
blissfulyoshi
Just got my copy of Blanc, seems to be a far better game than U so far. There is a lot more dialogue, and the fights are shorter for now. Also, bosses actually require a bit of strategy..... (like actually moving......)

Oh yeah, after way too long, got my Victory plat.

And here is my updated Neptunia display:
NaomiMinette
Re;Birth3 V Generation is now available on Steam.
Lanturn
Just bought it earlier today. Haven't had a chance to play it yet but now I don't have to feel bad about playing VII before V anymore :D

Also don't forget it's 40% off for the first few days. So if you are planning on getting the game, you may want to think about getting it now!
NaomiMinette
Would play it (or any of the other Hyperdimension Neptunia games), but a certain other game from the same creators/company/whatever caught my attention (mainly due to the main character's seiyuu).

Go ahead and shun me, but my mind's set /o/
Shurelia

Blazevoir wrote:

Would play it (or any of the other Hyperdimension Neptunia games), but a certain other game from the same creators/company/whatever caught my attention (mainly due to the main character's seiyuu).

Go ahead and shun me, but my mind's set /o/
Fairy Fencer ?

or Agarest Series?
NaomiMinette

Shurelia wrote:

Fairy Fencer ?

or Agarest Series?
Mugen Souls.
blissfulyoshi
Blanc plat obtained! I just need to go back and obtain the plats I skipped over while waiting for the dimensional war....
blissfulyoshi
Op video for the Hyperdimensional War is up.

Dyallo
Got re:birth #1/2 for steam, Waiting for discount in re:birth#3 !
also finished fairy fencer
blissfulyoshi
Neptunia U and Noire announced for Steam today , coming Spring 2016.

Also announced is that Blanc is coming to the US in Spring 2016.

(Admittedly the most important part of the announcement was that Monster Monpiece is coming to Steam. Going to be so weird watching crush rubs with the mouse.)
California

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Neptunia U and Noire announced for Steam today , coming Spring 2016.

Also announced is that Blanc is coming to the US in Spring 2016.

(Admittedly the most important part of the announcement was that Monster Monpiece is coming to Steam. Going to be so weird watching crush rubs with the mouse.)
I held off getting Noire for my vita due to time and budget constraints, but I will definitely get it on steam when it comes out.
How is the game compared to others?
blissfulyoshi

California wrote:

I held off getting Noire for my vita due to time and budget constraints, but I will definitely get it on steam when it comes out.
Well the game is made by Sting and is a turn based strategy game, so you can't really compare it to a Neptunia game. The closest I guess you can compare it to is Gungnir, but that is a stretch. Noire is a TBS that does a few creative things, but most of them remain poorly developed, making them nothing more than gimmicks. Sadly same goes for a lot of the characters because the cast is so large and poorly developed. Luckily, like every Neptunia game, dialogue is the strong suit of the game, and while there isn't much of it, it should provide a few laughs.

Overall, Noire is a mediocre game, but considering it as a Neptunia game, it isn't bad and surely worth a try, just don't expect too much.

On another note, got my plat on VII (in both eng and jp), so not sure what to look forward to next.
California

blissfulyoshi wrote:

California wrote:

Well the game is made by Sting and is a turn based strategy game, so you can't really compare it to a Neptunia game. The closest I guess you can compare it to is Gungnir, but that is a stretch. Noire is a TBS that does a few creative things, but most of them remain poorly developed, making them nothing more than gimmicks. Sadly same goes for a lot of the characters because the cast is so large and poorly developed. Luckily, like every Neptunia game, dialogue is the strong suit of the game, and while there isn't much of it, it should provide a few laughs.

Overall, Noire is a mediocre game, but considering it as a Neptunia game, it isn't bad and surely worth a try, just don't expect too much.

On another note, got my plat on VII (in both eng and jp), so not sure what to look forward to next.
Thanks!
NaomiMinette
Mech-N
already have Action Unleashed U on my vita
Its good.. I guess
Navizel
California

Navizel wrote:

http://gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

ayy lmao
I shouldn't have been baited by that stupid steam anime sale
Navizel
The discounts weren't even that good. Well, not like I have anything to buy any Neptunia since I already have VII and I have access to mk2 and Victory.

By the way, http://ideafintl.com/beta.php
California
I just didn't have a lot of games that I wanted to try during the sale, so I was tempted in :/
Akemi-kun
bought re;birth 1 when it was 80%, still haven't finished it yet
blissfulyoshi
The big question for me is how many times do I want to buy VII. I already own 3 copies. Whatever, probably will buy the game as a card farm when it comes out.
Feerum
Only 3 more days boyz.
The hype is getting strong in me.

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 8179781632
Shurelia
OH MY

Hype
domSaur
nep vii on steam fml this is prolly the biggest price cut for a newly-released game i've seen and i don't have the mun for it...

hell i don't think my poor potato would be able to handle it even ;w;
Jindujun93
Game looks good so far, though unfortunately it seems to absolutely hate AMD graphic cards, as Nepgear's and Uzume's models are pretty messed up there for me (and many AMD users are reporting the shadows going crazy if either of those two are in battle). My rig is able to run it, even if it's only around 30fps, but that's enough for me considering the alternative is not being able to play it all (no big fan of the PS4 at all). Looks like a refund at the moment if there's no fix for the card issue, and I kind of doubt it since apparently, previous IF games sometimes had trouble with AMD cards as well, but I'd probably recommend it if you can run it. What little bit I've heard of the OST so far has been great.
Feerum
First we got Nep VII and now this:

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 0361316352

Leeeeets get hypeeeeed!
MrAdamson45
*insert random noire scream remix*
WavePoint
I've only played the first game...
Sad.