Total Posts
Topic Starter
FlyingKebab

Pro Tips Any1? Happens always.
pandaBee

FlyingKebab wrote:

Pro Tips Any1? Happens always.
I wouldn't pay attention to that stuff for songs you can't 99%+

Since if you're not getting 99%+ the song is somewhat challenging for you in the sense that you won't be able to maintain good UR and a balanced error all the time.

If on maps that you can consistently score 99%+ your error is something like -15, +3 or something then yeah you should probably tweak your offset. Keep in mind that you should check this many times before messing too much with offset since if it's just one case where you're off, it might just be that map, whereas if it's happening all the time it's probably something to do with your settings. It would have to be something crazy tilted in one area for me to consider altering it since chances are you're the one not in tune, and not the machine.
Yuudachi-kun
I've tweaked my offset and I still -13 to +6 or -10 to +8. Help pl0x
E m i

Kheldragar wrote:

disable aero first :)^
Yuudachi-kun

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

disable aero first :)^
I did, and having 5 million hits worth of 2-4ms input lag really helped me.
E m i

Kheldragar wrote:

how?
Yuudachi-kun

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

how?
It means I hit everything early now that aero is off.
nrl
Input lag is generally visual, it wouldn't affect timing.
Yuudachi-kun

Narrill wrote:

No, there is a direct 2-4 ms difference in timing when I turn it on and off. For EVERY map.
-10 +6 doesn't magically change to -7 +9 etc.
bigfeh

Narrill wrote:

This is just retarded
ZenithPhantasm

bigfeh wrote:

Narrill wrote:

This is just retarded
Not everyone has hidden permanently on.
E m i
hitsounds
bigfeh

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Not everyone has hidden permanently on.
Are you approaching anything resembling a point?

And who's your dealer? Would you happen to have some of whatever you're on? Because I'd very much like to get my hands on some of that
The Gambler
You could try reverse hidden by making your approach circles transparent. Way harder than regular hidden.
bigfeh

dagambler999 wrote:

You could try reverse hidden by making your approach circles transparent. Way harder than regular hidden.
also known as higher ar
nrl

bigfeh wrote:

This is just retarded
What's retarded is not playing with hidden all the time. Like seriously, do you even read?

bigfeh wrote:

also known as higher ar
I wanted to make funnies with you, but now you're just straight shitposting.
bigfeh

Narrill wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

This is just retarded
What's retarded is not playing with hidden all the time. Like seriously, do you even read?

bigfeh wrote:

also known as higher ar
I wanted to make funnies with you, but now you're just straight shitposting.
please make dem funnies with me
my body is ready

as for what's retarded, what you said about input lag. But since that's striked you probably already figured that one out

as for the reverse hd, who really needs approach circles?
E m i
this thread needs more hitsounds
pandaBee
I disabled aero and I was able to stream the next day. Coincidence? You be the judge. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nrl

bigfeh wrote:

as for what's retarded, what you said about input lag. But since that's striked you probably already figured that one out
If you're judging timing with approach circles you're doing it wrong, and that's all visual lag would affect. True input lag wouldn't even affect that, it would just affect how accurately your cursor's position matches your peripheral's position. Unless we're talking about keyboard input lag, in which case it would affect timing, but keyboard input lag isn't common.
Yuudachi-kun
I do time with looking at approach circles. For 5 million hits. Weee
bigfeh

Narrill wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

If you're judging timing with approach circles you're doing it wrong, and that's all visual lag would affect. True input lag wouldn't even affect that, it would just affect how accurately your cursor's position matches your peripheral's position. Unless we're talking about keyboard input lag, in which case it would affect timing, but keyboard input lag isn't common.
I'm not, it's just that visual lag can be accounted for - that's what the offset setting is for

As for input lag, it can screw your timing up if it's the keyboard (or mouse if you click with it), and it can mess with your aim and reaction time (as in you need to react faster because of the input lag) if it's your tablet/mouse.