Total Posts
show more
bigfeh

Trash Boat wrote:

I didnt recognize you with that avatar, feh
sorry

I did buy the awp in the picture though, looks incredible
abraker
I hope 3 days is not considered a necro in these parts.

After some searching, I narrowed it down to anonymous_old thanks to this thread. He was called stager and changed it to anonymous_old upon his leave it seems. I wonder why his account is deactivated though and what he contributed to osu! besides the load of maps that came up in the search. At least the wiki needs to mention some of this osu! history, which I found none sadly.
EneT

abraker wrote:

I hope 3 days is not considered a necro in these parts.

After some searching, I narrowed it down to anonymous_old thanks to this thread. He was called stager and changed it to anonymous_old upon his leave it seems. I wonder why his account is deactivated though and what he contributed to osu! besides the load of maps that came up in the search. At least the wiki needs to mention some of this osu! history, which I found none sadly.
tl;dr even though you didn't even type much since you are still insignificant in my eyes and have yet to gain my attention.
Friendan

EneT wrote:

tl;dr even though you didn't even type much since you are still insignificant in my eyes and have yet to gain my attention.
wahh I'm not going to read your post because you're new and I'm better than you even though you contributed more than I did :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I mean I know I shitposted but whatever

abraker wrote:

-snip-
How did you even find that thread? I wouldn't even have the patience to look that hard, that's actually pretty noice.
abraker

Friendan wrote:

How did you even find that thread?
Huh? It took me 2 min to search up "strager" and choose a couple random threads to look at.
Ayesha Altugle
Note: Just sign out and after that, type https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1 .
abraker
3 years ago?!? I've been lied to!!! Wait that makes ABSOLUTELY no sense! How can the first user been from 3 years ago and not from the beginning? AND HIS POSTS STRETCH TO 7 YEARS AGO?!? What kind of conspiracy is this?

Edit: After some more extensive searching (3 sec, really =.=), I found this.
Apparently his other aliases are HyperHongMeiling and ZappaBasket

Other than that, he doesn't seem to be the first user though his ID is #1. Back to the search... what a downer.
Friendan
I don't know why. User 500 is from 5 years ago, user 1000 is from 2 years ago, and user 250 is from one year ago.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Maybe they recycle the old numbers from deleted users?
abraker
Wait a min.
  • u/2 <-- 1st user "doesn't" exist
    t/2 <-- 1st topic doesn't exist
    p/2 <-- 1st post doesn't exist
    s/1 <-- this exists?!?!
I think for the most part, the system is meant to start with #2 for whatever reason. I think #1 is reserved for something backend, hmmm...
that makes peppy first and bancho second
Friendan
I bet they were just tests, and he deleted them shortly afterwards.
deadbeat

abraker wrote:

After some searching, I narrowed it down to anonymous_old thanks to this thread. He was called stager and changed it to anonymous_old upon his leave it seems.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLLY SHIT
WOW
NO
WHAT
this can't be serious
Yuudachi-kun
deadbeat are you drunk again
deadbeat
i wish :<
abraker
Do you know something about this matter, Deadbeat?
deadbeat
i'm not sure what peppy did to /u/1, but it was something else when i last saw it 2 years ago.
also strager was in no way /u/1. he would of been around/u/5000 at a guess. but yeah, that ended really badly so we don't talk about him :<
abraker

deadbeat wrote:

but it was something else when i last saw it 2 years ago.
Ay! Lost tales from the ancients! Oh why? WHYYYYYY????
deadbeat
why or what??
abraker
So was peppy, a test account, or someone else the first user?
Factorial
Probably a test account
trebby

Neil Leo wrote:

Probably a test account
peppy
user 1 is anonymous, a system user used by phpbb.