Total Posts
show more
Bubbleman
Signed up~
TEAM REPTILE FALCONS GO
voidlessheart
Free player here :)
Mut4nte
Cool, but you guys can please put an EZ mod pool? I'd love to play it, and its a skill as well as HR and give low ranked teams a chance to win :)
Light Of Day
Anyone from North America west coast willing to join our team? Pm me by tomorrow and I'll add you to my 3 man roster. Preferably rank -25k please!
Littleboy40
YES!!! I wanna join!! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Or am I too loud?! *whispers 'Pick me!'*

Just kidding :) I would love to take part on this tournament! :D
kymotsujason
L>Team (Looking for a team) =P
Anyone?
voidlessheart
if anyone still needs a player im free
Arcane
Sign me up!!!
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Only 7 teams remain till we're filled with signups! Be quick with signups!
Thundur
finally I will not be able to play. I'm really sorry.
[Lucky]
does the team captain already count as a player or does he need to be in one of the player slots too
Kimitakari
Can I be a commentator please? :D
maikuroPoni
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
[ BJ ]
totally joining
Topic Starter
PatyYe

MikroKucyk wrote:

will be losers tree? And how will be selected how fighting team? Random, or by rank?
Double elimination so each loser team gets another chance! Same as OWC.

For the who will be fighting who. Random with a bit of timezone influence. Trying to not let asia play VS US because matches will be early and late for them. But cant change rng decission. But we will try our very best!
2Nooby2Die
so we are 32 out of 32 teams at the moment.
when will the mappool be released?
Can't wait to practise ^^
[ BJ ]

[Paty] wrote:

Currently 32 out of 32 teams have signed up! Teams signing up past this point will be marked as reserves!
rip. If anyone has an open spot i may want to join.
Karuta-_old_1

[ BJ ] wrote:

[Paty] wrote:

Currently 32 out of 32 teams have signed up! Teams signing up past this point will be marked as reserves!
rip. If anyone has an open spot i may want to join.
You may want to find a team with your timezone, gonna look up on that in a bit

by the way, nice rank there
Topic Starter
PatyYe
32 Teams have been accepted into the tournament!

We will close the signups early due to the HUGE HUGE amount of signups in the period.

Also I have some info about the first mappool!

We are very close to finishing the first mappool, which really took us some time due to the balance we want to create between challenging and the lower ranks being able to survive with a Full Combo or high combo!

We will increase the difficulity rapidly after the Ro32, so expect more challenges for each team to come along!

On the match schedule we will include what mappool will be used.

For teams that have changes about their roster, PLEASE PLEASE contact Lazer. By messaging him in-game or DM. He will update the signup information!
-Derek

2Nooby2Die wrote:

so we are 32 out of 32 teams at the moment.
when will the mappool be released?
Can't wait to practise ^^
almost done with the mappool for ro32 just doing some finalizing

EDIT: Soon™
[Lucky]
get hyped \o/

EDIT: Soon™
VaniGori
tryaway
Still need moar referees?
I can help out if you need one
SnowBl4ck-
About the times, I would want if my team would get the more nightier times for matches. Some people have work and many can't play mid-day because of social life :) Hope this is the place to say something like this :S
maikuroPoni
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Accurian
I was just wondering if it's still possible to join since signups are still open, but there are already 32/32 teams that have been registered.
Topic Starter
PatyYe

Accurian wrote:

I was just wondering if it's still possible to join since signups are still open, but there are already 32/32 teams that have been registered.
Signups have been closed. Updated the post. I'm sorry for my slack.
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Mappool has been released!!!
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Information who to contact for what?
- Team change: Lazer
- Match Schedule: -Derek
- Everything else?: [Paty]
Tenori-Taiga
Hey!
Even if the mapool seems a bit "easy" ( i don't forget that even 40k players can join) , it's still fun to play, and the musics are just wonderfull ♥
I was wondering for the DT picks , is it DT only or is it possible to add Hidden?
I'm waiting for this tournament to begin :D
Topic Starter
PatyYe

Tenori-Taiga wrote:

Hey!
Even if the mapool seems a bit "easy" ( i don't forget that even 40k players can join) , it's still fun to play, and the musics are just wonderfull ♥
I was wondering for the DT picks , is it DT only or is it possible to add Hidden?
I'm waiting for this tournament to begin :D
Not this will not be allowed. The Ref will control the match after the warmups have been played.

Only in FreeMod you are allowed to pick the mods you want.

So HD will not be allowed for DT
Tenori-Taiga
Thanks for the fast answer even if it sounds a bit sad for me (DTHD best mods ♥)
Nevermind, it'll still be fun :D
leepdesu
ay lmao
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Added a link to the stream!
Topic Starter
PatyYe
A message has been send out to each and every team captain! Please read it carefully. I'll update the post on the forum tomorrow/saturday with the information given!
Intoxic
hey guys if anyone needs a good player im free #1500

Intoxic :)
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Match schedule has been announced.
Follow this link
Rescheduling matches will be done up till 28th of June! But matches will not be moved for over 4 hours past 22:00 of teams local time!
Match times are FINAL after 28th of June!

Regarding team changes:
Any changes to teams can be made up until the 28th of June!
Intoxic
2 days left guys.. Nobody want me ?

Intoxic :(
Chocorock
If anyone needs a sub for their team, I'm always open :)
Topic Starter
PatyYe
The Tournament has started!
show more