forum

Stay Mouse? Switch To Tabet? Please Help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ketsakura
Ok everyone I have always said I would become the number one mouse user but I think it's time to move up I can either get

A.) http://www.amazon.com/Huion-Inches-Tabl ... osu+tablet

Or B.) http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Precision-P ... +dpi+mouse

Please help me decide :?
Yuudachi-kun
Get the huion tablet.
Barusamikosu

Kheldragar wrote:

Get the huion tablet.
pandaBee
Get the 420 so you can stream 420 MLGs/s.
-sev
Buy a touch screen

duh
Antiforte
Being the #1 mouse player is more impressive than being the #1 shitty input device thingy tablet player

Definitely mouse.
Yuudachi-kun

[-Haqua-] wrote:

Being the #1 mouse player is more impressive than being the #1 shitty input device thingy tablet player

Definitely mouse.

He's not going to be #1
Topic Starter
Ketsakura

Kheldragar wrote:

[-Haqua-] wrote:

Definitely mouse.

He's not going to be #1

Ordered Tablet
pandaBee
Prove Kelly wrong. I believe in you loopy.
Yuudachi-kun

pandaBee wrote:

Prove Kelly wrong. I believe in you loopy.
Being rank 30k with tablet is more impressive than rank 80k with mouse even if mouse #1 is better than tablet #1 somehow. I'm doing it for Loop's benefit.
Topic Starter
Ketsakura
Thanks guys
8-)
Some PM me your tablet stuff to use
Software
Weird screen stuff or something
Anything will help
Message me on Osu

Lock
Ziassan
If it's about "impressing" osu! isn't really the best game tho. People care more for DDR & Taiko games.

About the question I find tablet funnier to play but you can't bring it everywhere to play with, it feels less spontaneous to just pick your tablet out your bag "hey I just happened to have this with me, do you guys wanna test this game ?".

But for really good ranks you'll either need a good mouse or a tablet, both cost money.
Topic Starter
Ketsakura

Ziassan wrote:

If it's about "impressing" osu! isn't really the best game tho. People care more for DDR & Taiko games.

Well I find tablet funnier to play but you can't bring it everywhere to play with, it feels less spontaneous to just pick your tablet out your bag "hey I just happened to have this with me, do you guys wanna test this game ?".

But for really good ranks you'll either need a good mouse or a tablet, both cost money.
Dude
I bring out a laptop in school its like 19 inches in size

Pretty sure Ill be fine
drum drum

OsuGod wrote:

Lock
request accepted