More Belgian mappers! Good job, pretty good so far
Alright let's mod this
- I hope there are going to be custom hitsounds, and right now I've some trouble with some of the hitsounds you added to objects. I will point them out. Also, you can use the hitsound copier if you want the same hitsounds in your normal and hard as in the insane. (I suppose you're busy with that looking at the map description)
- Good map, definitely rankable, and you should go for it.
- The current bitrate of your mp3 is too high, and it should be 192 at most. Here is a 192 kbps version, the offset should be increased by 33 (so it will be 1567), and all the inherited points should be moved as well of course. It is possible for the first object not to be snapped correctly anymore (even if you check the "snap objects to timing" option). In that case just move it and it will fit perfectly again.
- Some custom combo colours would be nice
- I like it how you extended the time before the break. However, I also see you replaced the mp3 and moved the offset (gj!) but you moved everything except for the break (right now it starts right before the downbeat). Fix this
- Your current spread is not rankable. There should at least be 1 diff that has a lower star rating than 2.
- It's 2015, even though it's not necessary maybe you could think of a custom difficulty name
- Obviously, every hitsound suggestion here also applies in the other difficulties.
- I can see quite some overmapped triples, but I will ignore those
- Sometimes it could've been mapped better to the vocals. I will point most of the parts out so prepare for a big list of suggestions (I hope you don't mind)
00:10:713 (2,3) - You've been consistent with these patterns 00:07:421 (1,2,3) - , so why not to the same here? I think a 1/1 slider for the longer piano note instead of a slider-end makes more sense as well
00:24:067 (4) - Make this a blanket around 00:23:518 (1) -
00:24:616 (5,6,1,2) - I suggest making this a 1/2 slider only, because the quintuplet is not in the song. But if you really want to keep the stream, consider making it a consistent, normal one. (so use the same DS between every circle)
00:25:347 (2) - You could replace this with a circle and a 1/2 slider, that way you will be mapping the vocals more accurately
00:26:445 (1) - Actually the same as my previous suggestion, but in this case there should first be a slider and then a circle
00:32:299 (1,2,3,4) - Try this rhythm. It will be mapped to the vocals, and the hihat does not need to be mapped in this case
00:35:957 (3) - You can barely see the curve. Consider making the angle a little bit smaller or replacing the slider-anchor by a white one
00:37:238 (2) - Use a circle+slider. Right now you are ignoring the snare, which kinda feels bad
00:38:152 (1) - The overlap looks kinda meh
00:39:616 (1) - End the slider on the white tick, followed by a circle
00:46:384 - I recommend mapping something here because of the bass-kick, but also because the current spacing is very confusing
00:51:689 (2,3) - Swap the rhythms, it will be mapped better to the vocals
01:00:104 (1,2) - Also a "meh" looking overlap
01:01:201 (4,1) - Increase distance, it's a new downbeat and the next circles are further apart which doesn't really make sense
01:04:860 (3) - Circle+slider instead would fit the vocals way better
01:07:421 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - These triples really don't fit. Consider replacing them by 1/2 sliders
01:08:152 (7,8,9) - I think this was your intention. The current pattern does not represent the drums in the song
01:14:189 (2,3,4,1) - Maybe it's just me, but I found this very confusing. Consider moving 01:14:189 (2) -
01:16:384 - Map a circle here as well. It will fit the bass guitar (unless your intention was to map the piano only, that's fine as well)
01:19:128 (1) - Same on the red tick after this circle, and similar spots
01:46:018 (4) - This blanket is kinda bad, you could improve it
01:46:933 (1) - I like the anti-flow slider here, but it would be better if the distance from the previous circle was bigger, it would emphasize the vocals and the downbeat better.
01:53:152 (2,3) - This overlap really doesn't look that great. I highly recommend you to move one of the sliders
02:18:396 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - As cool as it might sound, this really is overmapped. The streams does not represent anything in the song, so if I were you I would replace it by 1/2 patterns for example
02:20:591 (1,2,3) - 2 1/2 sliders would be better, because the current pattern does not really fit the song
02:26:993 - Map a circle where the spinner starts, and let the spinner start on the blue tick instead. It is a really powerful, last note but it should be tapped
02:29:738 (2,3) - Same as 00:51:689 (2,3) -
02:37:787 (4,5,1,2) - Same as 00:24:616 (5,6,1,2) - (about the shape)
02:40:988 (3) - Remove this circle. That way you can emphasize the downbeat, and the circle is not in the song anyway
02:46:566 (1) - I like this kind of extended slider use, gj
02:53:335 (2) - Move further away because very slight overlaps like these look terrible
- This diff is full of very slight overlaps. Consider making the spacing a little larger at those spots
00:09:250 (2) - Same as 00:10:713 (2,3) - in your insane
00:22:055 (1,2,3) - Just stay consistent with your previous patterns. It suddenly feels empty here
00:32:665 (2,3) - Circle-slider-circle would fit the vocals better
00:47:482 (1) - I recommend you to just repeat the previous pattern. The spinner is pretty random (and also quite fast for a hard)
00:51:323 (1,2,3) - Try something like this for this pattern and the next one. It will fit better because slider-ends are not very useful for vocal-changes
00:53:152 (2,3) - If you did not apply my previous suggestion, move the circle further away from the slider to avoid reading issues
01:06:323 (2,1,2) - This is fine, but why not map the vocals and make the sliders off-beat? http://puu.sh/iGbWK/aa81450f61.jpg
01:08:152 (3,4,5) - Why did you do the rhythm correctly here but not in the insane?
01:09:615 - It really feels wrong ignoring the snare here
01:11:079 - Same issue. I recommend using a slider to map the guitar in the background
01:56:262 (2) - Use a circle and then a slider. Right now you are ignoring the snare
02:18:396 (3) - Make this a slider? The pattern is kinda confusing and I don't see why you would leave out the sound of the guitar
02:24:067 (2,3,4) - This would fit waaay better. The snares will be emphasized, and there won't be a weird empty space
02:35:226 (1,2) - Use the same rhythm as 00:57:177 (1,2,3,4) -
02:46:932 (1,2) - ^
02:52:787 (1,1,1,2,1,2,1,1,1) - Please make this consistent with the insane. Either that or make the insane consistent with the hard.
- You could've made this normal easier if you didn't space the 1/2. Using a lower spacing would fix this, but it would require an entire remap. I recommend making an easy diff as well
- Some of the stacks are confusing, and I'm talking about those with a 1/2 or larger timing gap between the circle and the slider
00:12:360 (5,6) - This is too confusing for a normal. A lot of people will just press this slider too early
00:29:006 (2) - make this a 1/2 slider? That way you can map the snare
00:49:860 (1,1) - The time between the spinner and the next slider is too little. I recommend removing the spinner and mapping the drums
00:53:884 (6) - Same as 00:29:006 (2) -
01:05:043 (5,6) - Also confusing
01:08:152 - Don't ignore this beat
01:14:738 (1) - A break is nice in a normal, but you could just stay consistent with the break in the hard/insane. If you want to keep this break then map at least the last half because it takes reeeaally long
01:38:335 (2) - Don't do this. There is nothing here to map, just make the slider-head and end a circle. The slider-ticks will also sound off-beat and that is something you should avoid
01:41:994 (2,3) - Confusing
02:01:384 (7) - Just map until the part where you stopped in the other difficulties.
02:36:323 (3) - Confusing
02:46:018 (5,6) - This one is especially confusing because both objects are on red ticks. I highly recommend you to map something between, because you are ignoring a sound as well now.
02:47:847 - Map this tick
02:52:787 (1,2,1,2,1,1,2) - Also make this consistent with the other diffs.
Woah that took me some time. I'm sorry for the big wall of text, but that's how I usually mod. If there is anything unclear, just ask me in-game. Also, I think the insane is rankable after getting a few mods, but I feel different about the other diffs.
I hope I helped you out a bit, and good luck!
Combo1 : 94,132,138
Combo2 : 150,234,252
Combo3 : 71,152,250
Combo1 : 181,181,181
Combo2 : 187,241,253
Combo3 : 250,134,253
Combo4 : 251,241,121
Combo1 : 149,74,49
Combo2 : 139,171,150
Combo3 : 248,200,88
Combo4 : 85,192,244
hi nm from qThanks for the mod
- 00:01:932 (2) - space this more from 00:01:567 (1) - I'd say like 1.6 ds would go well with that sv, but it's nothing too bad just a small suggestion id like to keep it this way for consistency in the map and emphasis
- 00:05:591 (4,5) - maybe use these stacks at 00:02:562 - these points as well? same sounds and it has a nice touch since 00:04:127 (4,5) - these being spaced emapathizes the piano done
- 00:23:152 (3,4,1) - weird angle changed it
- 00:24:249 (4,5) - ctrl+g these, flows better imo
- 00:29:737 (2,3) - make these the same spacing as 00:30:103 (3,4) - done
- 00:39:615 (1,2,3) - I would use the way you mapped the voice here on this part as well 00:40:896 - since it's the same theres not really any significant sound on that beat imo
- 01:10:896 - put a circle here and move the 1/2 slider to the white tick to fill that gap went with a repeat slider instead, that would contradict my emphasis
- 01:26:536 (1) - why this random spinner here? removed it
- also in that section I'd use doubles on 01:16:201 (1) - these sounds since there's always two guitar strokes, and use some sliders for the stretched guitar notes. feels a bit too empty as it is imo fine as it is since im ignoring a lot of sounds on purpose and only mapping certain notes
- 01:39:798 (2) - I'd make the sliderend here clickable cuz of the sound done
- 01:41:262 (2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - kinda weird to be in the same place, try moving the second pair or angling it different wanted it to repeat like that on purpose
- 01:46:018 (4,1) - these could be confused as a jump, stack or overlap them should be fine bc it fits the song and i used completely different spacing to represent that gap
- 02:23:884 (1) - this is where the stream should bend, is kinda confusing if it does on a blue ticktried something else which may work
- 00:03:396 (2, 3) - This breaks flow while most of the part uses smooth flow. A way this could be avoided would be to stack object three on two: https://puu.sh/sM7fB/7f271e7c06.png plays out fine imo
- 00:04:310 (5) - Move a few pixels to the right to prevent overlap you cant even see it while playing
- 00:05:957 (1) - Note on red tick, change to 1/2 slider instead of 1/4: https://puu.sh/sM7oO/8a8634b561.png the note is much more quiet here than in the other patterns and i wanna emphasize that
- 00:06:506 (1) - Breaks flow, move object two above one flow is not that important + it plays fine
- 00:10:347 (1) - Breaks flow, overlap with object four of the previous combo and invert vertically to not overlap previous slider: https://puu.sh/sM7S4/e9c704247e.png (Note: There are a lot of other flow errors in the map, will not mention others in an effort to simplify mod) Flow isn't something that is obligatory throughout the entire map, there are parts which may use uncomfortable motion to emphasize a sound or something in the song, also theres more types of flow (linear, circular and repetition)
- 00:11:810 (1) - Another note on red tick, change to 1/2 slider instead of 1/4: https://puu.sh/sM89r/34d76008c6.png (Note: There are also a lot of timing errors of this sort, will not mention others in an effort to simplify mod)
- 00:16:749 (2) - Blanket can be improved like so: https://puu.sh/sM8n0/87b8f9eeee.png wasnt going for a blanket
- 00:18:762 (6, 7) - Sliders are overmapped. For this to be supported by the song, there would either need to be four percussion sounds or the sounds would have to be different than the rest of the song. A way this could be improved is by replacing the sliders with circles. Object six could also be moved to the left to improve symmetry: https://puu.sh/sM8NH/9c1fb95205.png sliders dont have to end on an audible sound, im using 1/4 sliders here to emphasize the 2 kick sounds that are louder
- 00:22:603 (2) - Blanket could be improved like so: https://puu.sh/sM908/f36491326d.png
- 00:23:335 (4) - Move a few pixels to the right to prevent overlap: https://puu.sh/sM96i/39bbf2c8fe.png overlap is fine
- 00:23:884 (2) - Move to the right to prevent overlap: https://puu.sh/sM9sI/8a15329cac.png
Most of the issues in this diff are simply blankets, overlaps and flow. Fix most of those and you should be fine.
:oops: From my queue.
- Also add custom combo colors.
00:41:079 (1) - Get rid of the repeated end for this slider, also get rid of these two hitcircles - 00:41:627 (2,3) - Once you do that, add a slider here - 00:41:445 - Having the slider reach from white tick to red tick. i prefer it like this since the repeat slider follows the vocals and then the triple is an independent pattern (like how different it is in the song) if that makes sense
00:44:554 (4) - Move this hitcircle 2 ticks backwards, aka the previous white tick. there is no sound on that tick, the music starts on the red tick
00:47:481 (5) - Also move this hitcircle 2 ticks backwards. ^
02:23:884 (3) - Move this slider under - 02:23:792 (2) done
02:37:237 (4) - Get rid of this hitcircle. why? there is an audible vocal sound (and im following the vocals here)
02:37:237 - Place slider here, reaching from red tick to red tick. i prefer this
:oops: From my queue.No update cause didnt change anything
- Add custom combo colors.
00:26:445 (1) - Unnecessary NC (New Combo.) Get rid of this NC.
00:26:810 (2) - NC
00:48:213 - NC
00:48:396 - Get rid of this NC.
00:48:213 - Make this a regular triple, no need to have it curved. No need to have it stacked either.
01:00:102 (1) - Get rid of this NC.
01:00:286 (2) - NC
01:11:810 (1) - Get rid of this NC.
01:11:993 (2) - NC
Hopefully by now you understand what I'm going for, no NC's around the end of streams/stacks and start the NC On the hitcircle/slider next to it on the timeline. Can you explain why would that be a problem? I see it as completely fine since new combos should start on important beats (mostly on big white ticks or at a start of a new section in music)
01:41:079 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - A lot of NC's here that are unnecessary.
02:01:384 (4,5,1) - Fix this (NC Issue.)
02:08:335 (3) - Move this slider end backwards 1 tick. (To the red tick.) No need to
02:16:201 (1) - NC Issue.
02:32:847 (5) - Slider feels underwhelming, for this one slider, change the slider velocity to 1.50. The violin sound is "underwhelming" as well. Also I did the same 01:06:506 (3) - here, so I dont understand why it's a problem only here, if at all.
02:37:786 (6,7,8,9,1) - NC Issue.
02:49:493 (5,6,7,8,1) - NC Issue.
Tags conflict with 9.80665m/s^2 diff. ill fix that
1.2x DS is pretty big for an easy difficulty. Might want to consider lowering it. i think its fine
00:04:493 (1) - Blanket with 00:03:030 (2) - . not going for blankets
00:14:737 (2) - Make this go to the next white tick. Ending it how it is now doesn't follow the full length of the guitar sound. im not following the guitar, just the piano
00:17:664 (2) - ^
00:20:591 (2) - ^
00:23:518 (2) - ^
00:24:981 (1,2) - Move to avoid overlapping. shouldnt be a problem
00:36:688 (1,1) - Blanket.
00:42:542 (1,2) - ^
00:42:542 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - You've been following the vocals so why switch to the piano? 00:46:018 (2,3,4,5,1) - These don't keep the flow that you've been using up until now because you switched off of the vocals. good point
00:51:323 (1,2) - Blanket.
00:52:786 (2,1) - ^
00:55:713 (2,1) - Make the head of 00:57:176 (1) - closer to the end of 00:55:713 (2) - instead of the middle. dont get what you mean
01:04:493 (2,1) - Blanket.
01:35:591 (1) - Remove the spinner and keep mapping it how you have been. With that spinner, you also miss a good downbeat here 01:38:152 (1) - .done
01:55:713 (1,2) - Blanket.
02:00:103 (3,4,1) - Keep the spacing consistent. oops
02:16:201 (1,2) - Blanket.
02:20:591 (2) - ctrl+H this and blanket with 02:22:054 (1) - . It flows better this way. prefer it like this since it emphasizes the change in music
02:29:371 (1,2,1) - Blanket these better.
02:45:469 (3) - Go until the next white tick. done
02:52:786 (1) - I spinner here would work. not a fan of spinners at the end
1.8x DS is big for a normal too. should be fine too
00:04:493 (1,2) - Don't overlap these.i like the overlap
00:10:347 (1) - Make this either curved or straight. done
00:32:847 (4) - Don't overlap.
01:09:432 (2) - This would look better in line with 01:08:884 (1) - instead of diagonal from the end. changed the pattern
01:35:957 (1) - Same thing I said in the Easy diff. done
01:52:786 (1,2) - Make the same slope. done
01:58:457 (4) - NC oops
02:35:225 (1,2) - Don't overlap.
02:46:932 (1,2) - ^ (I just don't think it looks good when people overlap like this ;w;) ahaha more of an opinion tho, should be fine rank wise
00:18:945 (5,1) - Blanket better. not going for blanket
00:19:493 (2,3) - ^
01:01:932 (2,3,4) - Make spacing more consistent between these. larger spacing for emphasis
01:05:042 (4,5,6,1) - This pattern feels really crowded on the right side. 01:05:591 (5,6) - If you ctrl+G them it feels more natural. its liket that for emphasis on 01:05:957 (1) also i tried to somewhat mirror the diamond from b4
02:17:664 (1,2,3) - Make spacing more consistent. ok
02:21:871 (5) - Blanket better. ok
02:27:085 (1) - This slider is wayyyyy too sudden. Having nothing here to emphasize the guitar like you have in the previous two diffs would be better.guessing you mean the spinner whoops forgot to change it
02:46:566 (3,1) - 1 is almost hidden because of the overlap from 3. moved it a bit
Nice start good luck with ranking ;D
By the looks of it, you already have quite a lot experience, just haven't managed to achieve a ranked status yet.
General feedback after checking the map(s) you showed me:Style you want to aim for: Simple-mapping and Advanced-mapping
Specified categories you need help with: Spacing, Flow
Your mapping style is clearly structured with influences from your stated mappers that you admire. I'm not sure if I can help you achieve a closer replica of their styles or how to implement them better. There are also many other influences from other maps you provided me, like crystallized. Very vivid with many jumps and uncommon sliders. You sure put some creativity and effort into it.
In regards to flow, overall it's already pretty good. There are just a few contradiction that I found.
Your other two maps had the least structure of the 3 you provided and definitely need more work. This map is a better example of more structural mapping.
However, I still found a few things about your mapping that should be avoided or need changing to make gameplay overall better. I'm mostly referring to the harder difficulty as mappers can have more freedom at creating them.
9.80665 m/s^2 has a few issues that need addressing that are contradicting or not reflecting the music properly.
Spacing01:46:018 (4,1) - is not considered a jump nor normal spacing and thus very confusing. Stacking in this case would be better, or close arrangement for better readability. You'll need to fix the rest of the pattern too. http://puu.sh/sTPIL/c02bcb2319.jpgdoneThis kind of arrangement (spacing) 00:18:762 (6,7) - can be misleading in regards of playability and readability. http://puu.sh/sTQ9N/b3da088141.jpg The problem is that these 00:18:762 (6,7,1) - are played as a streak, whereas 00:18:579 (5,6) - isn't. Using so many different spacing for such simple gameplay should be avoided. http://puu.sh/sTQir/74e16ef674.jpg Would be a lot better because it has more structure to it, making it less confusing to recognise how to play it.yea i like that00:04:310 (5,1) - the NC element is on a new bar and the first beat which is usually more dramatic which makes the current spacing a little too sparingly used. Try to add a bit more spacing to such sounds to accentuate them. It'll make them stand out more and reflect the music better. http://puu.sh/sTPRT/4dcf51fd9a.jpg done
On the contrary to the above, 00:08:518 (4,5,1) - are weak sounds and should have smaller and most importantly consistent spacing to reflect the music. In general, higher stronger sounds can have larger spacing and weak soft and especially same sounds like 00:13:274 (1,2,3) - should have smaller spacing. You mostly did this correctly.Analyse the following and try to find out how you could make these better with what I told you so far. This should be a small exercise for you to critically find contradicting issues. 00:23:152 (3,4,1) -spacing smaller and consistent 00:39:615 (1,2,3) -not sure what you want here since 3 has a strong vocal+a loud drum so therefore i made the spacing between 2 and 3 larger for emphasis 00:41:810 (6,7,8) -increase spacing for more emphasis 00:47:298 (3,4,5) - more spacing between 4 and 501:57:176 (4,1) - overlap since theres a gap 02:00:835 (5,6,7) -consistent spacing 02:18:396 (5,6) -larger spacing for emphasis
Flow02:37:237 (3,1) - That's a very dramatic jump there but the long straight slider makes it hard to catch that jump with the streams. Especially since the stream is placed in a circular motion. Essentially, mirroring and placing it a little higher would make transition and gameplay a lot smoother and the cursor movement more natural. http://puu.sh/sTRpW/beee4e871c.jpg hm youre right it does flow better Here it's the opposite: 02:46:201 (1,2,3,4,1) - http://puu.sh/sTRwZ/4cae5de002.jpg In addition, playability and spacing correctness will be better like this http://puu.sh/sTRAw/d33b315998.jpg I think this would make a great addition to the pattern itself. i dont want to have it like that since i like the emphasis it gives the downbeat also i was experimenting with different patterns here and i liked the way this one plays out best. just find it really cool and unique
02:23:792 (4,1) - Flow is very poor here due to the strong curve of 02:23:518 (1,2,3,4) - and the following placement of 02:23:884 (1) - . 02:22:054 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - is very smooth to follow but 02:23:792 (4,1) - interrupts this fluency. Placing 02:23:792 (4,1) - slightly more to the left will make this flow a lot better. http://puu.sh/sTRZY/f3292bde40.jpgkinda wanted to have uncomfortable flow on purpose to emphasize the change but i agree the flow was just way too awkward and this works a lot better
Other things I'd like to mention02:49:859 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 02:52:420 (1) - is too much NC abuse and in this case also hasn't a particular purpose (no harsh spacing changes for example). Too many NCs are irritating and bad for gameplay. In yours case, less is definitely more http://puu.sh/sTRK7/1be336b9ad.jpg or readability will suffer.i had the NC for the aesthetic but youre right02:19:310 - leaving out such strong sounds, the guitar, makes gameplay lose flow since the music drastically continues but your mapping does not. Rather map this instead of leaving it unmapped.i wanted there to be a sudden stop after 6 and 7 so i mapped the guitar using just a circle rather than follow the extended guitar sound with a slider to cut the flow
Hard has also a couple things that you should avoid in this level.
Pattern00:59:737 (3,4) - is a characteristic of Insane+ and should never be in anything easier than that. It is a very hard to understand and irritating pattern that is totally not suited for this level. You can introduce this kind of pattern in Insane but leave Hard streams streams. really? i think this pattern is easier than a stream but i guess it can be somewhat awkward to play. i dont usually see streams in hards.used a repeat slider instead since i dont really want a stream
01:41:993 (4) - Any kind of coverage has to be avoided in anything lower than Insane since these are hard to read for Hard players. These should also be introduced in Insane+ only.ok i changed up the pattern
Spacing01:38:152 (1,2) - and 01:38:335 (2,1) - . By now you should know why this is wrong.yup
I hope this helped you and will also help you with your future maps. If you have any upcoming questions, are unsure about something or need further help, don't hesitate to contact me via PM.
Analyse the following and try to find out how you could make these better with what I told you so far. This should be a small exercise for you to critically find contradicting issues. 00:23:152 (3,4,1) -spacing smaller and consistent 00:39:615 (1,2,3) -not sure what you want here since 3 has a strong vocal+a loud drum so therefore i made the spacing between 2 and 3 larger for emphasis00:40:347 (3) - The vocal, in fact, gets weaker and the tone of her voice falls. By comparison to the other two 00:39:615 (1,2) - , these are rather monotonous so normal DS is reasonable. These actually gave me the impression they were mapped to vocals as they perfectly fit, while the drums sound here 00:40:530 - would also be just as important as 00:39:615 - but 00:39:615 (1) - has no jump. But if you feel that this emphasizes the slightly stronger drum, that's fine too - it's your choice after all.
Thanks so much! this was very helpful and you gave a lot of really good tips. will definitely help my mappingVery glad it helped you
hello from my queue
- Tags is different with your diff 9.80665 m/s^2
- 00:11:810 (2,2) - If you wanna them overlap, then make it overlap, if you won't, try to separate it i mean while playing you cant see the overlap since theyre so far apart so it shouldnt matter4
- 00:55:713 (2,1) - ds is ok but they get too close it's not good-looking, you can make a curve with 00:57:176 (1) - dont want a curve but i moved the slider down so they wouldnt be so close
- 01:14:737 - you nc here 00:48:396 (1) - to reflect this part over, but here is not. So try to be consolidatedremoved nc in the first one
- 02:52:786 (5) - ^
- Tags is different with your diff 9.80665 m/s^2
- 00:42:176 (5,6,1) - keep same ds is better I think ya didnt mean for it to be different
- 01:14:737 (7) - NC? rather not since it messes with my combo colors
- 02:28:640 (1,2,3) - ds is not same with 00:49:859 (1,2,3) - , but they are same fixed
- 02:32:847 (3) - I think this jump is not good cuz here is not heavy beat, but this jump is 02:33:396 (5) - ok, so adjust it?the jumps are following the piano, and 1,3 and 5 are the same piano sound so i used this square copy pasted pattern to emphasize that
Hardyou have 2 hards xD but im guessing this refers to the GD insane so ill tell him
- Tags is different with your diff 9.80665 m/s^2
- 00:03:396 (6,8) - overlap it, or increase the distance. too close
- 00:04:493 (1,3) - ^
- 01:14:371 (3,5) - blanket it better
- 01:35:225 (1) - stop at here is better 01:37:786 -
- 02:26:993 (3) - nc it when SVs change
- 02:52:786 (2) - ^
its like that on purpose since i used the same overlap a bunch of times in the chorus
- 01:26:445 (1) - it's better not to get touch nah i like that
- 01:58:274 (4) - this note might like put-it-randomly copy pasted 00:44:554 (2,3,4,5,6) -
- 02:26:993 (1) - I suggest adjust this slider's curve, them move these two 02:28:823 (1,2) - to the position that 02:26:993 (1,1) - can be blanketed ok
- 02:33:579 (6,2) - overlap it, or increase the distance. too close
nice songs~ and great map thank youu