}
}
Ty bro
Lewder
thank you
Bweh
Does it unbold it, too?
IppE
No, but that could be arranged by adding "text-decoration: none !important;" there. It unbolds everything though.
Bweh
Darn it.
IppE
Actually not text-decoration, "font-weight: normal !important;"

It doesn't unbold quote titles and such, just post content that's manually bolded.
Friendan
I just use Stylebot to recolor the text and make everyone's the same size, not bold, etc.
IppE
Whatever floats your boat man.
Topic Starter
Nevitys
If anyone still wants to join, just add my Skype or send me private message :P
Chokladboll
add me on skype: zzzamuel1999
Friendan
According to Tuberculosis, this counts as a necro.
Topic Starter
Nevitys

Chokladboll wrote:

add me on skype: zzzamuel1999
added you :P
Topic Starter
Nevitys
Chat is still alive, if anyone wants to join. Just send me private message o/
Bweh
I'd be more interested in joining a teamspeak/mumble/irc channel, personally.
Aurani
But those all have shitty user-based quality, meaning that you can hear someone's mother wank 4 rooms away. Skype somehow seems more civilised with small groups (up to 5), and those programs are better for larger ones.
cheezethemastur
if you want to add me

skype username : cheezethemastur

im not that good at osu so ill be hesitating at multiplayer lobbies otherwise im all fine to join :D
Bweh

Aurani wrote:

But those all have shitty user-based quality, meaning that you can hear someone's mother wank 4 rooms away. Skype somehow seems more civilised with small groups (up to 5), and those programs are better for larger ones.
Aye, skype groups tend to be too large for me to enjoy and the notifications tend to annoy the shit out of me.
Aurani

Brian OA wrote:

Aye, skype groups tend to be too large for me to enjoy and the notifications tend to annoy the shit out of me.
Speaking of Skype, how is it going with the Brazilian dude? I told him to talk to you a bit to improve his English.
AutoMedic

Aurani wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Speaking of Skype, how is it going with the Brazilian dude? I told him to talk to you a bit to improve his English.
you mean trash boat
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Always set status to D&D.
Topic Starter
Nevitys
Edited post to make it little bit better, you can also send me private message/message me ingame if you want to join =w=
primrose

Brian OA wrote:

use /alertsoff in the chat, it turns off the notifications from the certain group. works like a charm
LinkPvP
Add me on skype. Jonathan.snyder13. I'm always welcome to talk to fellow osu! players :D
GAMI
cyrox97

ayy
synchrogaming
i has add you
Endaris

Brian OA wrote:

Gosh, all I'm seeing here is a person reaching out to the community being shut down by a bunch of people with superiority complexes. I'd move this to Otaku Culture but this is just appalling; I feel like just scolding everyone instead.
fucking sadist, where are you now?
Rwyta
lol Brian why
Meah
Discord isn't a thing yet 2 years ago?
Endaris
Not really, it was hipsters-only back then.
levesterz
I t got popular just recently(discord)
LIXGOD
/
abraker
rip icq
rip windows messenger
rip skype
rip google hangouts
rip Telegram
rip WhatsApp
rip slack

All hail Discord and IRC masterace
Endaris
IRC will never vanish
Meah
IRC?
levesterz
Irc = in relay chat . Common irc sever that i heard people ise for hosting is rizon
Endaris
osu ingame chat is also IRC
johnmedina999

Endaris wrote:

osu ingame chat is also IRC
And I believe you can connect to it with any external IRC client (I might be wrong).
Endaris
yes, that should be obvious after the xkcd comic or using more that 2s to consider the possibility and using search.
johnmedina999

Endaris wrote:

yes, that should be obvious after the xkcd comic or using more that 2s to consider the possibility and using search.
I've never tried it, the only chat I really use is #multiplayer when the language isn't Indonesian or Korean.
Kyrari
Why is this in OT
show more