forum

Haru - Flowering Night x Outkast (B.O.B.)

posted
Total Posts
52
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 08, 2010 at 12:48:02 PM

Artist: Haru
Title: Flowering Night x Outkast (B.O.B.)
Source: Touhou
Tags: bombs over baghdad viotex instrumentals daerren
BPM: 154
Filesize: 11588kb
Play Time: 02:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Daerren's Insane (4.97 stars, 491 notes)
  2. Hard (4.93 stars, 405 notes)
  3. Normal (3.3 stars, 192 notes)


Download: Haru - Flowering Night x Outkast (B.O.B.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My part of forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=32284&p=466498#p466498.

Redownload if you have a different title.
Daerren
Download: Guest Diff.rar
Here is my diff :3
Just put everything in the .rar to your song, and it should turn out okay.
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji
Thank you :D

Edit: Is it possible for you to change the storyboard to say Storyboard by Daerren, and Guest Difficulty by Daerren, preferably making it into 2 separate images? It would feel more natural.
And the SB is pretty cool, nothing wrong with the dif.
Daerren
Uhh... I fixed that.
Add:
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"SB.png",320,240
S,0,7804,,0.3139198
M,0,7804,8193,222,180,202,180
F,0,7804,8193,0,1
F,0,8193,10531,1
F,0,10531,10921,1,0
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"GD.png",320,240
S,0,8973,,0.25248
M,0,8973,9362,243,213,223,213
F,0,8973,9362,0,1
F,0,9362,10531,1
F,0,10531,10921,1,0
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"skin.png",320,240
S,0,6635,,0.3446405
M,0,6635,7024,346,379,318,379
F,0,6635,7024,0,1
F,0,7024,10531,1
F,0,10531,10921,1,0

To the storyboard section of my diff.

Also, add these files to the folder (for the images above for sb, and skin)
Download: Skin.rar
Download: Images.rar

Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji
Do we have permission for the skin?
Daerren
Yeah, I asked him a while ago.
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji
Alright, thanks.
roflninja
Hi,

[normal]
00:19:102 (5) - new combo
00:40:531 (4) - new combo
00:43:648 (11) - start next combo here?
00:46:765 (4) - new combo (will be (5) if you do ^)
00:56:115 (8) - new combo

[hard+]
00:38:973 (8) - new combo
01:24:070 (13,1) - don't overlap notes even if it is a spinner
02:22:609 (b) - remove this small break imo
02:28:843 (b) - ^

[insane]
00:24:947 - don't think 0.5x sections fit imo, rather it be 1x, your choice

nice map ;)
Daerren
STAR!!

I like Daerren's Insane... Very nice mapper!! Hahahah. I just kidding.
I really do like the song though.
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji

roflninja wrote:

Hi,

[normal]
00:19:102 (5) - new combo
00:40:531 (4) - new combo
00:43:648 (11) - start next combo here?
00:46:765 (4) - new combo (will be (5) if you do ^)
00:56:115 (8) - new combo

[hard+]
00:38:973 (8) - new combo
01:24:070 (13,1) - don't overlap notes even if it is a spinner
02:22:609 (b) - remove this small break imo
02:28:843 (b) - ^

[insane]
00:24:947 - don't think 0.5x sections fit imo, rather it be 1x, your choice

nice map ;)
Most of the new combos were addressed. I opted to make the new combos at some other points for a few that you mentioned, but the overlying problems in general were fixed. And for Hard+, I think I'll keep the small breaks.
Tatsuo
Hai, here's my mod~

[Normal]
Not too fond of how it's alot shorter than the other difficulties.
00:34:297 (2) - Too many rebounds. Map this differently.
00:59:232 (6) - What I suggest to this, is maybe you can seperate these into different rebound sliders when the scratching changes.

[Hard+]
Fine.

[Daerren's Insane]
Oh fun~

Nothing much to point out.
*star*
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji

I_Tatsuo_I wrote:

Hai, here's my mod~

[Normal]
Not too fond of how it's alot shorter than the other difficulties.
00:34:297 (2) - Too many rebounds. Map this differently.
00:59:232 (6) - What I suggest to this, is maybe you can seperate these into different rebound sliders when the scratching changes.

[Hard+]
Fine.

[Daerren's Insane]
Oh fun~

Nothing much to point out.
*star*
Yeah... I pumped normal out in like 45 minutes, I'll get around to changing that, thanks :D
Darcsol
[Normal]
Everything looks fine but I'm with the other guy, I'm not fond with difficulties shorter than others.

[Hard+]
Everything looks fine too but when the "Danger!" popped up at 2:00, I thought I am going to face tough beats. I was disappointed and a bit off with the "false" information. The difficulty hasn't change that much. I've noticed this warning was for the Insane difficulty. Either create something harder for that part or remove the storyboard. You don't want giving false information.

[Dareern's Insane]
All look fine.


Star~
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji

Darcsol wrote:

[Normal]
Everything looks fine but I'm with the other guy, I'm not fond with difficulties shorter than others.

[Hard+]
Everything looks fine too but when the "Danger!" popped up at 2:00, I thought I am going to face tough beats. I was disappointed and a bit off with the "false" information. The difficulty hasn't change that much. I've noticed this warning was for the Insane difficulty. Either create something harder for that part or remove the storyboard. You don't want giving false information.

[Dareern's Insane]
All look fine.


Star~
I considered that too. But I left it there considering my hitsounding skills are dangerous. The sick beatz deserve such warning :]
Dotsu
Hi!
My suggestions:

[General]

  • There are lots of combo problem.
    Also,you should maintain the combo numbers are not more than 10.
    Like this:
    [attachment=0:b30bc]mod9.JPG[/attachment:b30bc]


[Normal]

  • HP + 1
    00:58:843(5,6):Spacing,too far.
  • [Hard+l]


01:07:024:Spinner end here

[Daerren's Insane]

  • 02:30:986(8),02:32:544(6),02:34:103(6):Whistle
    02:53:388(7,8,9,10,11):Distance


Good map!

@STAR@
Kert
[General]
Combos are strange.. maybe it's only me, but I can't even understand what's the system of dividing them

[Normal]
00:49:492 (5) - 1 down

[Hard+]
00:22:999 (8) - end point 2 left 2 up
00:24:167 (11) - 1 up
00:34:297 (7) - 1 up
00:42:869 (4,5) - their angle is not equal

[Insane]
01:30:012 (2) - 1 up
01:30:206 (3) - ^
01:36:246 (2) - ^
01:36:440 (3) - ^

Again, just some minor things. Nice map, star
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji

impossiblexu wrote:

Hi!
My suggestions:

[General]

  • There are lots of combo problem.
    Also,you should maintain the combo numbers are not more than 10.
    Like this:
    [attachment=0:154f6]mod9.JPG[/attachment:154f6]


[Normal]

  • HP + 1
    00:58:843(5,6):Spacing,too far.
  • [Hard+l]


01:07:024:Spinner end here

[Daerren's Insane]

  • 02:30:986(8),02:32:544(6),02:34:103(6):Whistle
    02:53:388(7,8,9,10,11):Distance


Good map!

@STAR@
Combo's over 10 are fine. I'm estimating that they're averaging every 14 beats in Hard+. There is a trend if you look hard enough to where they start and end, so I'll leave it as that unless a MAT or BAT says otherwise.
I'll keep the spinner where it is in Hard+, as it's aligned to where the singer says "oh".
I did check the combos again, made a few fixes, but I'm happy with what I have them as.
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji

CracK wrote:

[General]
Combos are strange.. maybe it's only me, but I can't even understand what's the system of dividing them

[Normal]
00:49:492 (5) - 1 down

[Hard+]
00:22:999 (8) - end point 2 left 2 upOkay.
00:24:167 (11) - 1 upLooks better now...
00:34:297 (7) - 1 upThe spacing is already fine.
00:42:869 (4,5) - their angle is not equalI know what you're saying......It's just very difficult to align them, I don't even know if it's possible because they're sliders... But I'll keep this in mind.

[Insane]
01:30:012 (2) - 1 up
01:30:206 (3) - ^
01:36:246 (2) - ^
01:36:440 (3) - ^

Again, just some minor things. Nice map, star
The combos were divided by every finish.
Faust
I don't have much to say about Hard+. If any, it's fine the way it is, maybe a suggestion to lower the OD by 1 since it's got complicated patterns that require hard reading.

Daerrens Insane - For the map in general, just space the notes a bit more, 1 grid etc.
- 01:28:453(1-12) - Looks too crammed. Try curving the circle pattern on the right to make it look less confusing.

I'll take a look at them again and edit this post soon, when I'm not feeling drowsy :/

Interesting song, fitting map. It's not the usual Touhou stuff I see around here, have a star.
Vass_Bass
hi~

[normal]

00:37:414 (1,2) - may be 2 grid up?
00:56:115 (1) - 1 grid left

[hard]

00:22:999 (6) - new combo
00:54:557 (8) - ^

[insane]
i think it's need more clap hitsounds..but this is suggestions
00:57:479 (4) - 1 grid up

nice song, good map
star~
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply