Grats!
Cope
地獄の七日間
Backstep
congratz :3
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

Thanatos

Overall mapping quality is below acceptable level

• Due to a number of questionable patterns players get forced and unnatural feelings and unpleasant gameplay experience
  1. 00:16:595 (1,2,3) - unnatural and forced rhythm
  2. 01:10:951 (5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - overmapping with no support within the song
  3. 01:20:308 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - same as above
Haruru's Insane

Overdone patterns

• The following patterns are not supported by the song and have nothing to do with the structure of the composition
  1. 00:09:466 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Pause into very fast stream is forced and feels awkward in gameplay
  2. 00:49:120 (1,2) - it has to be an 1/1 slider

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###M
Adol Christin
rip..... good luck
Meg
  1. 01:10:951 (5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - overmapping with no support within the song
??????
Natsu

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

Thanatos

• Due to a number of questionable patterns players get forced and unnatural feelings and unpleasant gameplay experience
  1. 00:16:595 (1,2,3) - unnatural and forced rhythm some how those sliders fit the song, also almost every extra diff use them...
  2. 01:10:951 (5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - overmapping with no support within the song How is this overmapping? overmapping for me is adding objects when there is not support from the music, delete the objects and listen again at 50% or 25% pls. Even the ranked version of this use a stream in this part: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/716176
  3. 01:20:308 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - same as above questionable yes, but almost every mapper do stuff like that in their extras, not sure how some maps are ranked with this and then other doesn't, double standards aren't nice you know.
Haruru's Insane

Overdone patterns

• The following patterns are not supported by the song and have nothing to do with the structure of the composition
  1. 00:09:466 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Pause into very fast stream is forced and feels awkward in gameplay pls the music itself is asking for an antijump.... I don't even
  2. 00:49:120 (1,2) - it has to be an 1/1 slider why? xD personaly I dislike extended sliders, but every mapper use them, idk how you guys judge them, but seems a bit unfair that some people is allowed to use them and other don't LOL.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###M
the sad thing is that for some reason this stuff wasn't pointed in the first DQ, @Homura I'll said that you should totally contest this DQ, since some of the DQ reason doesn't make sense specially the overmaped one at 01:10:951 - and the others are really subjetives.
Topic Starter
Homura-
sorry Cherry Blossom and Natsu

gg bye
Satellite
00:09:466 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Pause into very fast stream is forced and feels awkward in gameplay

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Natsu wrote:

the sad thing is that for some reason this stuff wasn't pointed in the first DQ
QAT baka :/
Cherry Blossom
First DQ

Disqualification Notice

General

Inappropriate spread.
  1. Normal has a lot of constant 1/2 rhythms, so it's like a light hard difficulty, which makes gap from easy to normal a but large, because your Easy is almost 3/2 or 2/1 sliders with 1/1 rhythm gap, with only a few circles.
Haruru's Insane

Inappropriate emphasis on patterns.
  1. 01:03:971 (4,5,1) - The beat: 01:04:268 - in music is stronger than 01:04:120 - , we'd like to see the space of 01:04:120 (5,1) - is larger than 01:03:971 (4,5) -, which fits music more.
Readablility issues.
  1. 01:19:417 (4,1) - This pattern is very hard to read due to the anti-jump on 1/1 and 1/2 rhythms, although you add an NC at 01:19:565 (1) - . We'd like you to split 01:19:417 (4,1) -out.
  2. 01:19:565 (1,2,3,4) - The distance space has a big mess here: 01:19:565 (1,2) - the 1/4's distance is almost same even larger than the 01:20:011 (3,4) - 1/2's, we'd recommend you use the distance snap more properly and make the pattern easier to read.

Second DQ.

Disqualification Notice

Thanatos

1. 00:16:595 (1,2,3) - unnatural and forced rhythm
  2. 01:10:951 (5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - overmapping with no support within the song
  3. 01:20:308 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - same as above
Haruru's Insane

Overdone patterns

1. 00:09:466 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Pause into very fast stream is forced and feels awkward in gameplay
  2. 00:49:120 (1,2) - it has to be an 1/1 slider

Good luck!

###M
People always say that second or more disqualification should be avoided, and reasons for the second disqualification are clearly different from the first DQ.
Everyone almost know how DQs work, the mapper just fix what have been mentionned, nothing more. And "new issues" appear in future and that makes this map get DQed for a second time, and that could be avoidable if these issues were mentionned in the first DQ.

Could you explain me how you do your job please ?
Because step by step, i used to believe that you do a nice job... Althought people were saying bad things on you, QATs.

By the way, I won't let this mapset die, there are interesting things on this mapset, and this map is good. It's sad to see mappers giving up after DQs. You can call me, Homura-.
Edit : I just saw that some "overmapping issues" do not exist because notes on blue ticks are clearly audible, and this DQ could be easily contested, and this is probably the last thing you can do if the mapper doesn't have enough motivation to requalify this map. But i just remember that some people told me that they were waiting almost 1 months to get an answer, so, it's not a good deal afterall...
We are all trapped, is it over ? Or it's just this system is failing ?
Kinshara
あきらめないでください!
Haruru
うそやんw
Skystar
great map
litoluna
QAT :roll: :roll:
Monstrata
Due to a number of questionable patterns players get forced and unnatural feelings and unpleasant gameplay experience.
Due to a number of questionable patterns players get forced and unnatural feelings and unpleasant gameplay experience.

forced and unnatural feelings

lol

But tbh, if you are going to say "overall mapping quality is below standards" you really should bring up more than just 3 examples... I can understand bringing up 3 examples if you were to say "quality can be improved" because it implies that there are still quality issues, but also acknowledges that the mapset's quality is mostly up to standards. If you're going to make such a big statement that "overall mapping quality is below standards" you really need to give stronger examples, and multiple ones, otherwise it just ends up insulting the mapper :P.
Haruru
なんで6日目にDQしてしまうん・・・
Topic Starter
Homura-
The content is too different in the first DQ and second DQ...

I suffer to understand
Infevo
I felt there was something funny with Haruru's Insane but I just played Guy's Extra too often already. And it is just different. The only thing which bugged me was the 1/4 slider stream by the end of the Extra diff. The rest was fine with me, I enjoy playing both diffs and I don't see a proper reason to dq a second time. Especially since the points of the first dq are no issue anymore.

imo once the "issues" of the first dq have been straightened out a 2nd dq should not be possible. but apparently the qat thinks otherwise which I find strange since we talk about insane and extra diff... And overmapping was never in issue with dozens of absolutely different Miiro diffs. If it was they would all totally look alike.
Asahina Momoko
never give up :o
nhule12345
bỏ cuộc rồi , thế là đi tong 1 map hay ....
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.