forum

Doubts,doubts,doubts.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zippleclopper
Hello, I started playing this game approximately 9 days ago it seems like I have encountered some difficulties. Currently I can get S on 2 star maps but never a SS and I don't know why. 3 stars maps seem like impossible. Most of the time I can only manage a C and rarely a B(by the way, the beatmaps I played are the default ones)It seems like I just got worse instead of getting better. I seem to be unable to improve. I have tried to read guides but they are quite complicated.
Jumps are also very hard to get as sometimes they are fast then slow and also the stacks. Is there anyway easy way to get better?Is there anyway for me to get better instead of getting worse?Now I have played daily for at least more than an hour.BTW I use mouse and keyboard.

Another question is that does the mouse and keyboard affect the results? I heard gaming mouses have higher sensitivity, comfort and buttons on it.Currently I am using a laptop but not a computer, so does that affect anything much?Currently I am using a $15 standard mouse.
silmarilen
you have 10 playcount
come back when you have a couple thousand.

also higher sensitivity is not necessarily a good thing in osu.
trebby
You need to familiarize yourself with the mechanics of this game. You can get an SS when you have 100% accuracy. You receive an S when you complete a map without any misses, but you don't have perfect accuracy (this acc must be above 93%). Here's how the grading system works: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Standard#Grades. You've only played for a few days now, so you shouldn't be worrying on how well you're doing.
Astrofiziks
your play count is so low. play more to git gud.
drum drum
play more and then come back