forum

The osu! community maps compendium

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Comet
Hello, everybody! My name is Cometblazer, and I'm a 5k player!

"OMG YOU'RE 5K YOU SUCK NOOB!!!111!!"

I may suck, but how many more people out there playing osu! suck at it, in some skill or way? And suddenly you'll say to yourself, "bruh, a lot... so many noobs out there".

And that's why I'm bothering to post this! I'm creating a compendium of osu! maps that will help you out in any of the areas you need! These are Aim, Accuracy, Stamina, Speed, Reading, and Consistency! I, along with the help of several others, have helped out in creating this! However, we need your help! Have any maps that fit any of these categories that are good for practicing? Then I want you to submit said maps! Together we can build a giant compendium that everybody can practice with!

But wait! Are you too lazy to submit maps using the form over and over?! I get'cha. 8-)

Leave your map(s) in posts below this one, and say what skills each of them are useful for practicing on (as well as a comment about each beatmap), the BPM (with or without your recommended mods), and the Difficulty in Stars (again, with or without your recommended mods.) and we'll add them ourselves at no cost to you!

Let's get going, shall we? :D HYYYPE

P.S.: If something like this is in the wrong forum it can be moved into the right forum, I don't care too too much. :)

-Comet
GhostFrog
Topic Starter
Comet

GhostFrog wrote:

RaneFire
I mean, I didn't know Ranefire had done this already so I hope he doesn't mind

sorry ok I didn't know
Friendan
I added a beatmap but where can I view the spreadsheet?
Topic Starter
Comet

Friendan wrote:

I added a beatmap but where can I view the spreadsheet?
there's a link in my first post, click the thing that turns blue when you mouse over it bruh
Endaris
Include EZ as possible mod-selection.
Enable multiple choice for the categories as many maps fall under more than one category.
And as far as I can see I can't access the sheet.
Topic Starter
Comet

Endaris wrote:

Enable multiple choice for the categories as many maps fall under more than one category.
And as far as I can see I can't access the sheet.
sheet should be accessible now, i derped
Barusamikosu
This could be interesting and useful.

Endaris wrote:

Topic Starter
Comet

Barusamikosu wrote:

This could be interesting and useful.

Endaris wrote:

if you want to submit ez as a mod but it in the beatmap comments on submission

edit: you can submit any mods like this
E m i
i will have so much fun with this
Endaris
The "recommended difficulty name" thing isn't working as supposed.
It looks like it will just take the hardest diff in the set regardless of the link you put in(the link will still lead you the right one). Same for the star diff.
GoldenWolf
Why can I only pick one category for each map? I have maps that could fit in multiple categories
E m i

GoldenWolf wrote:

Why can I only pick one category for each map? I have maps that could fit in multiple categories
this, especially maps that fit in multiple categories based on the selected mods.
state non-standard information in 'Comment'